Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

XYTraders - xytraders.com

megrawab

XYTraders is a trading community portal that acts similar to a social network for all traders. It is a partner of Plus500 ans JKForex, but based on observations it is also partnered with InstaForex, eToro and FBS. XYTrader's forum is currently a paid to post forum.

Rates:

+ 5 TP Upload Avatar

+ 10 TP Complete Profile

+ 10 TP Refer a New Trader

+ 10 TP Written Blog

+ 6 TP Create new topic in forum

+ 3 TP Post in discussion forum

+ 2 TP Comment in news, article and blog

+ 30 TP Insert Trading Account

" For Trading Points you'll be able to purchase special bonuses or change

for real money in internet wallet. "

Withdrawal: 30 EUR to internet wallet Moneybookers (Skrill) for 500 TP.

Therefore it is (30EUR/500TP)*(3TP/post) = 0.18 Eur/post and 0.36Eur/post.

Click Here To Register With XYTraders

*Note: publishing of referral links ans spamming is prohibited in XYTraders forum

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this forum is different, i just feel about that, from the script they have and also the points system they have, but from what i see it seems this one is forex forum, not like PTP forum which may people interested to making post there, but overall they are doing good

Its apparently confusing system which is Euro payment but then not sure if they will soon add more payment processors rather than moneybookers only. I don't know if I find it with good post rate or just make the forum cashout rule complicated.

it seems now they only have skrill i hope they could added another payment processors such as LR or AP or Okpay, since i see that 3 payment processors have good members too, but i see this site still growing up even little slow

I see that they have different forex brokers. But really ridiculous that we only see this forum. And seems they are just new forum and it is not yet interesting to get started in this forum. And we will that they only focus on the forex discussion so many members will not interest in the forex forum.

I see that they have different forex brokers. But really ridiculous that we only see this forum. And seems they are just new forum and it is not yet interesting to get started in this forum. And we will that they only focus on the forex discussion so many members will not interest in the forex forum.

i agree with you, this site seems not interesting for now, i only monitoring them now to see how good activity here but still since this site is new forums, i see activity is not good and not supported us to making post.

i think you should reported it, but i think this is a forum because i can see some thread in this site, even Mylot that is not like PTP or socializing still put in PTP section, and if you check they also have forum here so i think still PTP or i can say paid forex forum

• 2 weeks later...

I would ahve register straight away with this site but the payment method won't allow me to do that at all.I can't have access to Moneybooker.This is the first forum site that i am seeing using Moneybooker only as method of payment.It will be easy to reach the minimum cashout with all the other earning activities included.

Well, the admin stated it is a forum. I don't know yet who got paid here already. As they have changes made like the minimum points to cashout. But that will be still big amount of 30 euros but wondering how the admin is reliable as I see forex traders which are posters in this forum is supporting the forum.

i just registered in this forum, but i still don't make any post here, it seems they are good now, i also don't check too much about the minimum payout of this site, and it seems this site still active i just find the latest payment here is yesterday

If the admin want to stabilize the site,one of the things that needed to be done is change the currency to Dollar and not Euro.This site will sure be among the best we have today if all these are considered.

dollar to euro? lol euro more profitable rather than dollar, and i wonder if you know about this thing before,i only see some activities in this site today which make me little dissapointed with them

Well i don't think i can post here for this period of time as the poit system is some kind confusing to me.I don't really understand their system and also the payment method here.I guess i will be wairing on them to see what will be happenning in here next.

dollar to euro? lol euro more profitable rather than dollar, and i wonder if you know about this thing before,i only see some activities in this site today which make me little dissapointed with them

Well,euro may be more profitable than Dollar but i am more comfortable getting paid with Dollar and not Euro.This is a fact.I am also sure other members will be having the same view.The admin need to consider that.

Well,euro may be more profitable than Dollar but i am more comfortable getting paid with Dollar and not Euro.This is a fact.I am also sure other members will be having the same view.The admin need to consider that.

Yeah its quite good to be paid in Dollar but it will be quite more better with Euro since its having a higher value to dollar.Unless if the admin considers that and then pay in dollar equivalent to the euro that will be more better.

The problem with getting paid to Euro is,i may not be able to get exchangers who will be ready to buy the euro from me,i will need to exchange the euro to dollar through another exchanger which will cost me more money.I hope the admin change that.

Yes, but then even they have only skrill we can say that the post rate here is really good for a forex forum plus it is bigger because they have used Euro instead of Dollar currency. I'm still observing if there's chances we can have this forum as paying and we can focus here.

it is hardly to see any activities here, i don't know why and i decide not join yet here because of this condition, if this forum have good activity per day i will trying to make post here but in fact i find something different about this site