Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

grapedreamsinvest - grapedreamsinvest.com

Grapedreams Invest is a private club that was founded by a group of experienced investors and traders who are experts in Growth, Income and Value Investing.

What is Growth, Income and Value Investing?

Growth Investing

Growth investing has to do with the investment philosophy of going for the big frontrunners in the stock market. Growth investors are interested in finding companies that have a high probability for earnings that can grow. Theoretically, high growth is the same as high stock prices and as a result, high profits. People that are involved in growth investing take their risks by betting that the younger, forthcoming companies will break through and turn into the leaders in their industry. A lot of the companies that fall into this investment philosophy began with a thought and nothing else. These companies were then able to prevail over the impediments and turned into sturdy advantageous companies.

Income Investing

Income investing is the most conservative and uncomplicated to comprehend investment philosophy. Income investors aim for companies that always pay out high dividends. This is one of the favored stock market strategies for a great number of people that are near their retirement age. This investment philosophy searches out companies that have a propensity to being large and well recognized. As everyone in this business is aware of there are always risks, however income investing is the most conservative approach. If such a company's stock increases, the investor is able to cash in, and can trade some capital appreciation for a higher dividend.

5% Daily for 30 Business Days

# Total 150% - i.e. 100% is your principal and 50% is your profit.

# The minimum amount is $5 and the maximum amount is unlimited.

# You can invest as many funds as you wish, but all will be handled separately.

# You will receive your first payment on the following business day after investment.

# We process payments between 4pm~12mn (GMT).

# We accept Liberty Reserve.

http://grapedreamsinvest.com/

They are offering just one plan which is a good one as after one month you are having half the profit plus investment back.

They are supporting only Liberty Reserve and I feel they should add one more payment processor.

The hyip is very fresh and lets see what monitors will say about this one.

Well program has two monitors in Promo page but both are in waiting status being program listed before 1 day only.

Program looks is quite attractive and site is well designed.

Their plans are one of the most attractive they here one get good profit of 50% in 30 days and reach bep just in 20 days.

Minimum capital required to invest in this program being 5$ only - it is affordable for most of us.

The only thing program need is just prove itself by paying regularly.

I can notice monitors in paying status for 2 days now.

I like the site design and for me plans are most attractive.

Just one month and we get 50% profit, and yes 5% daily

for thirty days help you reach bep quite fast. I hope this program stay for long period and get good response from investors.

The site should at least provide more information ( correct and accurate, should I say ) as to the number of investors, the amount invested and the amount withdrawn so that viewers will have an idea if the site could sustain itself in the long run. Paying status in monitors does not necessarily mean they really are paying.

• 2 weeks later...

So many payment proofs and very nice roi of 5% daily for a month

handsome 50% profit in short term is quite attractive in this program.

Looks the program is going to stay for quite long time.

If this can sustain for entire December lot of new investors are going to join this one

as people are now worrying due to most of program going scam on christmas.

• 1 month later...

150% in 30 days seem good and sustainable where the principle can be recovered in 20 business days

But unlike many other sites this site doesn't pay on calender days so it may take more than a moth to complete the plan

The minimum investment of $5 is not far too high to try the site

The site design is very impressive and is having a good script

But i dont see any security measures installed

And the worse part is there is no referral commission given

On the contrary, for me,

The site does not look attractive, as there is no proof that the site is still paying until now ,

In addition to the site paid by Liberty only .