Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Paid2million - Paid2million.com

i am not admin

Link : http://paid2million.com

Wellcome to Paid 2 Million

Dear members we are in pre-launch and going to give a promotion in pre-launch the promotion is If you purchase 2 positions you will get extra 1 position if you purchase 5 positions you will get 2 extra positions if you purchase 10 positions you will get extra 5 positions and also in pre-launch you will get 15% Ref commission on 1st level and 10% on 2nd level and 5% on 3rd level so hurry up and promote it how much you can earn by promoting its in your own hand we accept AlertPay, LibertyReserve & SolidTrustPay join now and earn daily just double your investment

PLANS:

5% daily for 40 days, total 200%

Accept : LR, AP, STP

Link : http://paid2million.com

Usually hyip will have LR & PM options as a must payment options to venture with them, whereas here instead of PM, we can have AP & STP which is still not bad, anyway, this program doesn't look like a hyip but the plan is however profitable, as it is going to offer a double on investment in just 40 days period.

• 3 weeks later...

I am kinda confused with the way this kind of programs are turning up.I will have to be extra careful if i don't want to regret investing with a worthless program again.Good that this one had launched.I will wait and see more proves of payment before venturing into it.I will not just jump into it like that.

this site name remind me of ad2million that already scammed all of the investors before, but i find this site just a new site and we will get profit 200% for 40 days, and here is their latest news:

Wellcome to Paid 2 Million

Hello members. Now we are officially launched just enjoy your earnings with paid2 million ref friends and earn extra cash other wise just earn with no efforts

2012-04-15 13:17:06