Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

dailywealthads - dailywealthads.com

I'm not the admin

DailyWealthAds is structured for the long term to provide quality advertising with long term income potential. Our structure has in place a special rewarding feature for our long-term members and this is also to deter Hit and Run members. If you stay and grow with us, this is the program that will generate you earnings over and over. We have in place a special repurchase feature. Every time you make a withdrawal request, 60% will be sent to your payment processor. The other 40% is split into this.

WHAT IS DAILYWEALTHADS.COM?

DailyWealthAds is primarily an online advertising program with a main focus to provide its members a good avenue to advertise and promote their offline and online businesses/programs to a wider audience of like-minded opportunity seekers or consumers. Our aim is to fill the gap of those small to medium sized business owners and enterprises, homebased or work-from-home marketers or networkers who are seeking an affordable and yet responsive advertising.

HOW DOES DAILYWEALTHADS.COM WORK?

It is very simple. Our members/advertisers purchase low cost advertising and they receive advertising credits where they can use to promote their programs via texts and banner advertisements. Every ad pack is only $10 each and the advertiser will get 5,000 advertising credits.

Each ad pack also enables the advertiser to earn 4% daily for 50 days from our advertising profit distribution pool. At the end of the 50 days, the advertiser would potentially receive a total of 200% earnings. There is no sponsoring requirement in order to earn. DailyWealthAds is simply an awesome program that not only provide a good advertising avenue, but also shares out its earnings with its advertisers.

HOW MUCH IS ONE (1) AD PACK AND WHAT IS THE MINIMUM AND MAXIMUM ONE CAN PURCHASE?

One Ad Pack is only $10 each. You can purchase a minimum of One Ad Pack and up to a maximum of 1,500 Ad Pack per account. We shall adjust the maximum limit where and when it is warranted.

HOW WILL I GET PAID?

You will get paid daily to your cash balance exactly 24 hours from your purchase time. Cashouts/Withdrawals will be open on Mondays And Tuesdays. You can choose to withdraw your earnings once a week on either Mondays or Tuesdays. We process withdrawals ONLY on Wednesdays/Thursdays.

Referral commission can be withdrawn daily and we will process withdrawal commission periodically every other day, but in most cases, sooner.

WHAT PAYMENT PROCESSORS DO YOU ACCEPT?

Currently, we accept Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money, Alertpay and Solid Trust Pay.

CAN I EARN AS A FREE MEMBER?

Yes, we have made it possible for everyone to earn with DailyWealthAds. Everyone can earn referral commissions but FREE members must FIRST upgrade in order to be able to withdraw their commissions.

WHAT IS THE MINIMUM BALANCE I MUST HAVE BEFORE I CAN REQUEST A PAYMENT?

You will need to have a minimum of $10.00 in your cash balance to request a withdrawal.

DO YOU HAVE A REFERRAL SYSTEM?

Yes, we do. We reward our promoters with a total of 15% referral commission down in 2 levels with 10% for your level one referrals, 5% for your level 2 indirect referral purchases.

WHAT IS THE LONG-TERM EARNINGS POTENTIAL WITH DAILYWEALTHADS?

DailyWealthAds has the vision to continue to create wealth to our members for the longer term. To ensure that, we have put in place a few special strategies / features as follows:-

1. Re-purchase Strategy

DailyWealthAds uses a 40% repurchase strategy. This means that 60% of your withdrawals is sent to your payment processors while the other 40% of your withdrawals is used for re-purchase purposes.

2. The 40% of withdrawals as stated in point 1 above is broken down as follows:-

(a) 20% is sent to re-purchase balance and advertisers can use this to purchase more Ad Packs to earn 4% Daily for 50 days.

(B) 20% is automatically put into a profit sharing pool where the advertisers will get a weekly distribution and this will earn the advertisers up to 200%. Weekly distribution will be every Monday.

DailyWealthAds reserves the right to amend/edit these special features/strategies where and when it is warranted for the long-term sustainability of the program.

CAN YOU GIVE EXAMPLE HOW YOUR RE-PURCHASE STRATEGY WORKS?

Let say Member A buys 10 Ad packs at $10 each, for a total of $100. Member A will be able to earn 4% Daily X 50 days OR 200% or a total of $200. When member A request withdrawal:-

(a) 60% of it, or $120 is sent to Member A payment processor (Member A is NOW in profit!!);

(B) 40% of it, or $80 is split this way....

(i) 20% or $40 is sent to re-purchase balance where Member A can you to purchase new ad packs in the 4% X 50 days plan (Member A is NOW earning MORE and MORE!!)

(ii) 20% or $40 is automatically sent to special profit sharing pool, where Member A will get weekly profit distribution until Member A earns 200%, i.e. until Member A earns $80 from his $40.

This is planned out to ensure DailyWealthAds continue into the long term future and that DailyWealthAds create loyal members who will grow with DailyWealthAds. There is no room for those who to make quick profit from DailyWealthAds and run away. We believe you will appreciate this and understand that this is in the best interest of DailyWealthAds. We are also planning more avenues for more sources of income and we will announce when our membership base hits a certain figure which will enable us to benefit from economy of scale. Trust us, we have our members in mind as we go forward and forth!

JOIN HERE.

@jammy

Wow you invest that much in here? Its good and its great that you invest in here. I'm hoping that I can too. problem is that I don't have much capital to speak of. I know its hard to earn money right now and I don't want to take some risk in here right now. If I pay all of my debts and I'm going to start investing. But I think by the time I paided my debt this site has turn to scam already.

New update from dailywealthads:

Special Offer : Get 1 ad pack free with every 5 ad packs purchased!!

So if you buy 5 Ad Packs, you will 1 Ad Pack free, so you get 6 ad packs for the price of 5.

If you buy 50 Ad Packs, you will 10 Ad Packs FREE!

If you buy 100 Ad Packs, you will get 20 Ad Packs FREE!!

Note : this is for purchases NOW and until end of the day of 30 April 2012.

New paid

Date: 4/16/2012 5:29 PM

Batch: 91724799

From Account: U4351019 (dailywealthads)

Amount: $3.60

Memo: Withdrawal ID# 445

Thank you.

Good to see that this site is paying right now. To be honest I never know that theirs a site like this that exist. I know its hard to earn money in a site like this that's why I don't invest in this kind of sites but I'm happy that somehow this site is paying and good source of income. But I guess our main objective in here is first is to reach BEP. Because in BEP that's when we going to earn good.

• 2 weeks later...

@budado This looks like a very interesting program. Just like you it's only now that i heard of this program and i pretty much like the plan since it is very comprehensive and straightforward. I might set aside $10 in my payouts this weekend and start with 1 ad pack here. Until then i'll see what other PTP sites have to say regarding this site.