Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

DollarSignup - DollarSignup.com

xetang

Its really that easy! Here at DollarSignup.com we are always on the hunt for new offers for our members to benefit from. Our exclusive features include:

* $0.50 USD minimum payout via Paypal ($1.00 USD for AlertPay).

* Daily Surveys with HIGH payouts for all countries!

* Activity Bonus for logging in daily.

* Daily Jackpot (Earn entries by completing offers)

* 3-tiered Referral bonuses up to 26% FOR LIFE!

* More features and offers added daily!

So what are you waiting for Join today!

23_xetang.gif

this program is quite good for me, but i must admit that i cannot earn too much from this program, for the US members here they can earn a lot here but as asian members here i cannot earn that much, and it took long time for us to reach it

• 2 weeks later...

@Xetang Wow great payment proofs, i can you are earning good with this program, Trickster mentioned there's not lot of volume for asian countries here, is this true?

No, this is int site, I'm member from Vietnam, you can see that I too earning good here with very many continuously payments in some days, with this site, any members from any countries too can earn and work here. For to now, I too have had 90 cents with this site, I will wait for more $1 will ask to pay out. I think that it is fast because only active daily, I too have 1 cent per day

I too have had 20th payment with this site, everything is still being very good with this site when I having more payment. I'm upgraded member and too completing very many offers with it for to now. And this is my latest payment proof:

xrcvffcjw93i.jpg

Payment is being paid out within a day

• 2 weeks later...
No, this is int site, I'm member from Vietnam, you can see that I too earning good here with very many continuously payments in some days, with this site, any members from any countries too can earn and work here. For to now, I too have had 90 cents with this site, I will wait for more $1 will ask to pay out. I think that it is fast because only active daily, I too have 1 cent per day

Thats great! I'm from asia and had lots of experience with sites that don't have a lot of offers for international members. I guess your payment proofs here speaks for itself. I'll join under you on this site and look at how it will work for me. How many direct referrals do you have here with your earnings?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thats great! I'm from asia and had lots of experience with sites that don't have a lot of offers for international members. I guess your payment proofs here speaks for itself. I'll join under you on this site and look at how it will work for me. How many direct referrals do you have here with your earnings?

Really, I have very many referrals with this site with amount is more 200 referrals until now and I'm upgraded member to Pro here, this is site very good and I always have new payment only after some day although I don't work many. Only more 20 active referrals, they too help me earning very many here.

@ quangnam52335 - About my earning, you can see it in above banner, although I don't work many but it is nice when earning with this amount with almost from referrals

Because this time, I only concentrate to post in HYIP section of this site therefore can't active often in this section to post almost payment proof that I have had with this site but I can show you to see about all my payment and detail list about balance at this time as soon as amount of referrals that I'm having:

dolarsignuppaymentproof.jpg

Can you tell me what happened to this site now? it is not working here.i have try to open it in OPERA and FIREFOX but i got no result.you have got good payment but now 10th day you have not posted any payment proof here is it mean that the site is not working in your side also??

• 3 weeks later...

It is not problem with my account, this site still loading very good daily and I have had new payment here, you can check new payment proof as below:

of38pnr8of32.jpg

I think that you shouldn't use proxies to work with this site or Tiki, you will be banned if use this services

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...