Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Oanda releases mobile application for blackberry.

chuna1985

Well, you cannot have the same ease of reading candlesticks and plotting Fibonacci levels for instance. In the standard terminal, you can multitask and look at a couple of indicators at the same time, then I wonder just how many indicators can be cramped into the 3" LCD of a Blackberry! Really my personal opinion, and shouldn't dissuade you from trying out mobile trading.

• 3 weeks later...

Simply a poor company to put your money in. I have demo traded with Oanda for a couple of days. Platform disconnected very frequently. Sometimes, it disconnected right after a trade is entered, and I couldn't do anything but wait for my SL to hit in loss. Don't waist your money and time. Search somewhere else! They say the demo and live are the same, which means their live account is useless. I'm happy I didn't trade with them on live.

Simply a poor company to put your money in. I have demo traded with Oanda for a couple of days. Platform disconnected very frequently. Sometimes, it disconnected right after a trade is entered, and I couldn't do anything but wait for my SL to hit in loss. Don't waist your money and time. Search somewhere else! They say the demo and live are the same, which means their live account is useless. I'm happy I didn't trade with them on live.

this is the real statement, thank's for shared with us, no wonder, when i saw in forexreview then appear a bad rate result against them, even in many forum said that they totally have many complain, but i'm suprising, why they still survive without improvement nor progress

• 3 weeks later...

Oanda- what will make them go off when a trade is enter? I think they should have done their calculation yes well before coming into the market, even though am looking for mobile forex trading platform i won't take the risk to learn it here.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 years later...

In case you're simply beginning as a Forex trader or even coolly considering the possibility of Forex trading, working with a broker can be extremely useful. It likewise includes a few risks. It tends to be a confounding task to figure out where to discover a Forex trading broker or a brokerage that offers Forex trading administrations, and somewhat of a test to ensure the broker or brokerage is reputable and can address your issues.

• 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...
On 8/23/2019 at 4:44 PM, Gee Dee said:

In case you're simply beginning as a Forex trader or even coolly considering the possibility of Forex trading, working with a broker can be extremely useful. It likewise includes a few risks. It tends to be a confounding task to figure out where to discover a Forex trading broker or a brokerage that offers Forex trading administrations, and somewhat of a test to ensure the broker or brokerage is reputable and can address your issues.

Forex traders will need to learn doing their trades on the Mobile devices.