Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fxcast pro mobile

chuna1985

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Its amazing to have forex on mobile phone,

But is this application a trading software on which we can trade forex in an account with broker

or just it provides signals which we can follow in our trades?.

what do you mean? it we using a mobile platform, then we can use it instead trading everywhere, there is no trading signal you mean.but the disadvantage is there not any inicators

And the characters can't be that big again like in pc.But doesn't sound wonderful to trad forex using mobile?That's surely what makes me happy,since we can trade forex on the go,at any time and any where,using our mobile phone.

yup,that's the advantage of using mobile phone, so we do not need to stay at front of our pc. anyway , mobile trader only temporary if we are hurry to open posisition. while we would edited later

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

we dont have good 3g signal in my country . I need to use wifi if I plan to use mobile trading. but I think there are only few phones that are good enough for that mobile trading. those high end phones like I-phone would be good enough. others like mid range phone won't able to do mobile trading.

@indieover i think we dont need 3g for mobile trading but if we have gprs with good spreed than it possible to trade via mobile but obviously we need windows mobile to download mobile software. still i dont try to trade via moblie but it great features offering some broker.

• 8 years later...

Scalpers like to attempt to scalp somewhere in the range of five and 10 pips from each exchange they make and to repeat this procedure again and again for the day. Pip is another way to say "rate in point" and is the littlest exchange price development a currency pair can take. Utilizing high leverage and making exchanges with only a couple of pips benefit at a time can include. Scalpers get the best results if their exchanges are productive and can be repeated many occasions through the span of the day.

• 2 years later...