Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Making your personal trading rules.

chuna1985

Not entirely you will create a new one but you are going to gather those that are necessary and will essential in your trading. You are going to make your trading strategy no matter what because we need that in order to make profitable trading if not we will more of less fail as usual.Though, it will difficult to start from scratch because we have here atleast some study about different strategies or trading plans.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its very important that you trade in demo account first. In this way you can develop your own trading rules. Me I don't mind that I'm trading in demo account and develop my own skills in their. Then I can try to trade in real account and just modified it in their to suits my capital. I hope I can make good income in forex trading and that's why I investing too much in developing my own strategy.

• 1 month later...

It is a good thing, if we have good experience in Forex trading, then we can make our own decision here to know and to trade on Forex market here. But, we still have to keep learning and shring with the fellow good traders here. So, we can make good profit and consistent.

I still have one account that will be active next month and another account that will be active march 1. So in short I still have two more accounts that going to be added in my list of accounts. I hope I can make good with all of this accounts. After I invested in my last account I will going to stop investing. I will going to trade and trade and hope that I will going to reach a point in which I can make profit month after month without fails.

Of course, we need to build our confidence. And also to have trust to ourselves. Specially, that we have here the trading strategy that we have used for awhile and the confidence that this will be enough and will help our trading for the better results. We should not have focus on our trading strategy or trading plans because there are unforeseen events and things that we need to be aware and be ready.

You have to develop your knowledge and skills so that you would be able to gain more confidence. It's hard top be confident if you had not done you're part in learning forex so you have yup balance your confidence and the jars work also, so it's not all about confidence and yet you have not tried to learn forex well.

Knowledge and practice is really quite important when it comes to boosting your self confidence indeed because you cannot be confident about something that you do not know about. This is why one would tend to have more confidence as he is seeing results from demo account trading for example.

My first rule is to have a game plan because we should know have a plan before entering a trade. And as for me it should be a rule because there are many traders who are entering in a trade without a plan they just trade for the sake of trading. Also when our method of trading is working you should stick with it and don't change it.

You should ensure that you will follow that rules becuase you know it's our own rules we might just not pay attention to it. But if you really think that those rules are meant to make you better then you should try your best to follow that rules because you come up with that rules because you think it needed.

• 2 weeks later...

not to hard in making personal trading rules as far as traders already figuring out what trading system they will use previously. basically, trading rule and strategy is working along with the traders trading system and if traders still have no trading system, making trading rule and strategy would be very difficult.

There are always guidelines that assist us to be able to to trade better and strategically so that we can realise profits. One also needs to have a tested strategy because it also helps to set a framework within which you are going to be trading and following these when trading would help realise profits.

Everyone has their own target profits and therefore, they will have different trading plans to follow. They can have unique one though, the goal of a trader is always to make profits and to not have losses. But I think we all know that in Forex we will definitely able to improve our trading plans also when we wanted to have better profits.

Its good if we know forex basic 101 first. Then we can simply improved our strategy from their. Me I started trading learning basic strategies and do some experiments and that's how I come up with my own set of rules. I know my rules are not perfect but its good to have some guide when we trade than theirs no guide at all when we trade. I hope I can end up making good profit after three months.

Every one have there own trading rules and i am sure that following the trading rules is really very important to have a profitable trade all the time . i know the trading tactics of all the traders will be different so its depend on the traders trading way weather he earns profit of loss . you know the market will be changing in just fraction of seconds .

• 1 month later...

i think to create our own rules we need to read some guidelines and also some experience that shared by experienced traders, with that i think we can created our own rules, basically what we need to know is we don't have to be overconfident or greedy when we trade in forex.