All Pips

Making your personal trading rules.

chuna1985

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

This is a must to be successful in forex trading for every one to set his own rules and always follow those rules

Like i decided not to use high leverage, not to play opposite direction of market, and book profit always whenever i am getting decent

And most of the time i am following these rules i get good percentage of successful trades.

• 2 weeks later...

Having a personal target of your earning will surely keep you motivated.Since if you have a target,your sole interest will be to reach that target.

Not to go against instinct and having a resonal goal,dailyand weekly goals,so maybe the daily one fail,but i will strive to meet up with the weekly goal.

The first rule you should think of or put in place before starting forex trade is to know more about management. As in money management, time management and other relevant management. If not you might just go head long into it and loss all your money in a single day.

• 3 weeks later...

i guess for beginners we must learn from expert traders when they advice not to overcome by greed. so that we will avoid losing a lot of money and spare ourselves and regretting for ignoring the advice of expert traders. so i think beginners must aim to minimize their risk than just to earn fast in forex.

• 1 year later...

Good topic here. A forex trader should be able to make rules that are part of the integral trading plan. These rules should be such that they are not too difficult to follow and they have to be realistic. Issues to consider here include, when to trade, money management, leverage etc.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

regulation is very important because the rules that we make will make us become regular trading well and we also have to have the commitment to follow the rules that we have made, in the absence of regulation even though we practice and continue to practice the results of our exercise was not will be useful in the long run because we will always break what we have learned

a rule that we instil in the hearts well be very helpful at all when we will make a decision in the trade, given that we must obey the rules will make our discipline so as indirectly we apply discipline will greatly benefit us in the end may realize the targets we want to achieve. That's why we have to make the rules even though the rules are very difficult for us to run.

without a rule we will not be able to maintain the stability of our trade and regulation are essential just like in life if you do not have rules it will be a lot of harm to many people but if the trading is without a regulation will only hurt ourselves itself because the rules that we make well, then we can maintain the stability of our trade well

That's why we have rules within the stained and instill in us, because we make the rules can limit a great desire to achieve certain goals in a moment that ultimately will actually hurt us. with the regulation and control we can control the nature of greed and selfishness has been the biggest enemy in our lives.

premises is that we have rules in trade will allow us to restrict all the bad things that we will do the trade and indeed the rules that we have if we continue to run this rule properly, this will allow us to through the process of becoming a trader successful because without a regulation that success will be very difficult for us to get in forex trading

• 3 weeks later...

to be a true trader necessary rules of our own to tie us from greedy and reckless, because without rules we create can be said that we will always take shortcuts to achieve the desired maximum target of greed and recklessness that nature instead can destroy the dream. therefore before the start of trading first create a rule that must be executed properly so that we get maximum results.

My personal trading rules right now is progressive income. Right now I have six active accounts and my strategy is very simple. Each account must reach 1,000 dollars capital each and right now I have 900 dollars capital and I'm sure before the end of the month I can reach 1,000 dollars capital. I know its a long run to reach 1,000 dollars in all accounts that I have right now but that's just my plan.

excellent plan at all, but may I know what strategy you use so that you always get the advantage in trade, and in which you follow a trading broker because I'm very proud you are always confident to trade and have always followed the financial management well, I was until recently always been a failure in the trade even after applying some strategies but still did not gain the slightest advantage and therefore I want to learn from you

its pretty hard to make own trading rule because it mean, same like traders build their own trading system. the most easy way to make own trading rule is modifying other traders rule. trading rule is important same as the importance of trading system. even though traders have good trading system but not completed with proper trading rule, the result maybe not as good as traders think.