Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

listen to forex news stations.

chuna1985

The fastest way to get the result of a trading of course by see the CNBC cable tv or something like that, but it is still not good especially if you have big gap of ping. With low ping, fast internet, and Cable TV such as CNBC i am sure you will make the difference here. Listen to forex news station is one of the way for you aside from seeing the free economic calendar site.

• 2 weeks later...

The fastest way to get the result of a trading of course by see the CNBC cable tv or something like that, but it is still not good especially if you have big gap of ping. With low ping, fast internet, and Cable TV such as CNBC i am sure you will make the difference here. Listen to forex news station is one of the way for you aside from seeing the free economic calendar site.

I think that is pretty much possible, considering that you also have good internet then use CNBC or other Cable TV provider would bring much benefit, with listen to the forex station people who involved theirselves into forex fundamental analysis will find the latest update and able to trade in faster pace than before.

• 1 year later...

As a forex trader, listening to forex news is really a good way to help us know how the currency goes tough is really suitable for long term but sometimes it really helps alot in our daily trades. Its obvious most forex traders dont listen to news but the hidden fact is that forex news will help us base in technical aspects.

FF has small fraction of delay of the news result if you want the fastest one you must use CNBC or Reuters which is faster than ever, because FF or DF also depend on that news cable to put their data on their calendar. I think what Thread Starter here means as watching rather than listen. By the way i also use FF, DF, and FXstreet.

• 1 month later...

FF has small fraction of delay of the news result if you want the fastest one you must use CNBC or Reuters which is faster than ever, because FF or DF also depend on that news cable to put their data on their calendar. I think what Thread Starter here means as watching rather than listen. By the way i also use FF, DF, and FXstreet.

I don't know if you ever read the news from CNBC or Reuters but for me the result have just sligthly different seconds. Usually around 2-5 seconds difference. I feel by looking at the news calendar it would be better since they just give me the number and i can analyze the market based on that result, simple but worthy.

FF has a delay around 14 seconds for high impact news data release. I don't know about CNBC or Reuters because I only check FF when I need to check the released data. If you have observed then can you please tell me the outcome delay of CNBC & Reuters?

For faster result i prefer fxstreet which has just few seconds difference, usually up to 15 seconds, or on average around 5 to 7 seconds. It is pretty fast and i depend on it a lot even the news is either low and medium compared to high impact news on Fxfactory or dailyfx.com . Sometimes investing is good as additional reference.

• 2 weeks later...

therefore traders should also be able to prepare for trading plan. traders can take advantage demo account in order to better and maximum in preparing a trading plan to be reliable when trading in a real account.

Trading forex that we run is necessary for the preparation and readiness that we run, because there is never an instant, but the risk is very large, so traders to continue in trying to learn where we can understand the management of trading profitable when plunged in real trading

very true, the risks contained in the real account is a matter to be considered, which is why the trader will badly need sufficient trading skills, that's why do not forget to continue to evaluate especially on skill and trading system that we have.

The risk will be every business too, and we as a trader to continue regularly in the level of good trading ability, which to enable us to facilitate the management of trading profitable. The forex business is a big risk business, so keep on improving good trading skills, where to enable us to facilitate profitable trading practices

really, the risks that exist in the forex should be managed properly, it is necessary for traders to be maximal again in managing trading activities in the real account well, that's why traders should be able to improve their trading management capabilities so that can be better.

To jump in a forex business that is one way we must run is we to continue in the level of good trading ability, because it reminds the risk is very large, so traders need to continue to improve the ability of good trading where we can run this trading by getting the results obtained. And I also for trading with always learn like take advantage of one demo account and also his demo contest instaforex where experience and understanding of trading so that we better understand for this trading profitably

If you have a calendar, i think you don't need news station. Basically, we are looking for the momentum even yes it is all based on the long term trend which decided by the result of the news which is the main core of fundamental analysis, and by combine both you fundamental and technical you can see a straight point to open and even close the position.

Yes, i think that calendar alone is enough for all traders. It is pretty much fast just wait at most 1 minute and you can see the result, often that is less than 15 seconds . Using more than one calendar as reference for forecast is a good idea to increase the diversity of your indicator before taking a position.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, i think that calendar alone is enough for all traders. It is pretty much fast just wait at most 1 minute and you can see the result, often that is less than 15 seconds . Using more than one calendar as reference for forecast is a good idea to increase the diversity of your indicator before taking a position.

Not for all traders to be exact but some people have their own preference towards something. In fact those calendar owners have their own forecast and they owe the result from big news site such as CNBC or something like that, overall they get it from someone which i mention before and posted on their calendar site.

• 2 weeks later...

If we want to know everything about forex, then we need to read and trade more often, because then we will be able to trade well. We can do the training first using a demo account with the maximum and after that can use the real account if we are good trading.

very true, it will be very important for traders to be better and more leverage in running the existing trading activities in the real account better and more leverage than ever, therefore traders must be able to run the training and learning serious .

In maximizing trading capability is the way in which we should improve, forex business is a very big risk business, so there will be no easy in this forex business run, keep learning and study so that we more understand again will management of trading more profitable