Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Cuptrust is an global advertising platform managed by dynamic and energetic group of professionals committed to the highest standards of excellence and integrity. We have come to Skye-up your funds through strategic advertising methods plus generating income from affiliates and marketing tools.

In Cuptrust.com is we help you bring targeted traffic to your websites, Not only can we bring traffic to your website but we also offer a very unique opportunity for you to earn 12% daily for a period of 12days for every advertising dollar you spend with us. Advertising packs are very reasonable and starts at only $12, each Ads unit gives you 5000 credits to advertise your site, using this credits is optional as you do not have to refer to earn.

CUPTRUST UNIQUE MEMBERS BENEFITS

You Earn steady of 12% Daily for 12 Days for every advertising pack you purchase! NO SPONSORING REQUIREMENT!

You enjoy our FAST PAYMENT PROCESSING.

You Earn 12% Direct Referral Commission Paid Instantly to your Cuptrust Account

You receive QUALITY ADVERTISING via 5,000 advertising credits for every $12 advertising pack your purchase. You can start with JUST $12 (everyone can do it!) and grow it BIG. The more your purchase, the more you earn!

You can advertise your programs/business via banners and texts advertising.

You enjoy 24/7 Quality Customer Support

JOIN NOW : http://cuptrust.com/?ref=sam209

12% daily plan is quite popular this days, cup trust seems to be well designed and professional looking site however i did not understand why there are not many investors yet.May be members will be investing from tomorrow.If it is a good site then i ll surely try it out.

• 2 weeks later...

Just want to confirm that i understand how this works... If i buy an advertising pack that cost $12 i will get 12% of $12 for the next 12 days? Which means $1.44 per day and $17.28 after 12 days earning you $5.28 after 12 days. Let me know if this is how it works.

@bolfhyip what's their minimum payout? Are you done with your 12 days?