Welcome to Digital Money Talk Forum - Forex, Ecurrency exchange and Cryptocurrency Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Veil-Project

Rotating Banners

Read our Advertising Disclaimers

Refund Policy

Photo

Get free money for Forex trading

forex free capital bonus

• Please log in to reply
143 replies to this topic

kaito kid

kaito kid

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,124 posts
Looks like additional capital from the post on the forum very interesting, we can get two benefits at once, get additional trading capital and gain additional knowledge by active discussion, unfortunately my broker had stop the program paid for posts, yet I was still able to get additional trading capital from IB, my broker offer more bonus now.

ATSATS

ATSATS

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 218 posts
  • Locationdhaka
some forum give free money for their forex trading against their forum posting. but you can realize that they will get all money with a systematic way. you know that 95% traders fail in forex and maximum of them are beginner. they just take this advantage.

chintu

chintu

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,290 posts
  • LocationIndia
Really good and i am a member of some of the forums you have given . well there forums will pay us bonus for forex trading and help us to earn some good deposits to our trading account and we can trade with the money . but only the profits we get through trading can be withdraw to our payment processors .

tirus

tirus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,482 posts
The opportunity to can trade without having to use your own money is very useful to many traders and it gets even better when you are able to return a profit from that trading bonus. This does not mean that you should be careless with your trades because its not your own money because you will lose the opportunity to be profitable if you do so.

Ofejiro20

Ofejiro20

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,189 posts
The forex free bonus in forex forum is really a good innovation for traders and has help some traders over recent years,most especially those who lack money to start up their trade depend on the bonus from posting in forex forum to get some forex balance.

Ghost

Ghost

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts
Getting free money for forex trading usually comes in the nature of bonuses for participating in contests, or posting in forums. This free money usually comes with impinging restrictions which are understandable from a business perspective. However, it is really hard to amass a bountiful amount of free money.

chintu

chintu

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,290 posts
  • LocationIndia
Actually this days many of the forums are offering bonus to the members who are actively participating in the forum related to a particulat broker and it is really very good advantage to get some money to trade and i am sure that it is really useful to the traders .

kaito kid

kaito kid

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,124 posts

Actually this days many of the forums are offering bonus to the members who are actively participating in the forum related to a particulat broker and it is really very good advantage to get some money to trade and i am sure that it is really useful to the traders .

Yeah, I think so, but unfortunately my broker has been stopped the paid for post in the forum, they instead with some contest with the real prize which free to the winner to use it to trade or to withdrawal.

riddick09

riddick09

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,546 posts

Yeah, I think so, but unfortunately my broker has been stopped the paid for post in the forum, they instead with some contest with the real prize which free to the winner to use it to trade or to withdrawal.

The only problem with the contests we have in some forex brokers are not for everyone chances. Because, we know how difficult to win those trading contests plus they don't have much prizes given for just few and great traders so, others can't have chance to have bonus in their trading account by their abilities so, if they don't have good in trading then, they don't have chance to win there.

sidejob

sidejob

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 11,537 posts

one of them like MT5, until now they still supported one of broker that i use mostly Instaforex, i still can ear there and that free money also very helpful for someone like me, even i think i already loss about 85% with using free money lol, but overall it give me chance to taste real trading :D

tirus

tirus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,482 posts
That is the big idea, to be able to get a taste of real account trading without having to make use of your real money to do so. It actually even ends up sustaining many traders as trading funds for a couple of months because if you are able to concentrate on posting you can make a couple tens of dollar or even get around a 100 a month for trading purposes.

kaito kid

kaito kid

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,124 posts

The only problem with the contests we have in some forex brokers are not for everyone chances. Because, we know how difficult to win those trading contests plus they don't have much prizes given for just few and great traders so, others can't have chance to have bonus in their trading account by their abilities so, if they don't have good in trading then, they don't have chance to win there.

Yeah, you're right. In my broker participants for each demo contest has always been more than two thousand participants, so the competition is intense, of course, very difficult to get into the top ten though. However, this contest offers unique prize forparticipants in the lowest position, free mastercard, although so far I have not received any prize offered, but for me demo contest to be the best place to practice my trading.

sidejob

sidejob

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 11,537 posts
@tirus: no doubt that is a great idea, but i heard that bonus already have expire time, so we need to trade it as fast as possible but that bonus expire, since that is free thing so there will be some limitation like that, even like that this free money totally help us newbie , it will give us more experience in forex

chintu

chintu

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,290 posts
  • LocationIndia
As the link you have mentioned in the thread is not at all working but still most of the expert trader know many forum from where they can earn bonus and they will be trading with the bonus and that is really a great opportunity for the traders who are out of funds or do not have money to trade .

kaito kid

kaito kid

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,124 posts

As the link you have mentioned in the thread is not at all working but still most of the expert trader know many forum from where they can earn bonus and they will be trading with the bonus and that is really a great opportunity for the traders who are out of funds or do not have money to trade .

A few weeks ago a forum sponsored by a broker offers bonuses account for the post, I tried to raise capital trading there, but after I got collected and got profit from trading with bonus post capital, I can not withdraw profits, always a withdrawal request rejected .

tirus

tirus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,482 posts
This is why you need to check if there are any conditions for the free bonuses that you are getting. Some brokers would require you to get your trading account verified for example before you can be able to withdraw the bonus so its better to find out what you are gettin yourself into first.

chintu

chintu

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,290 posts
  • LocationIndia
Yes this days there are many sites who are offering money for posting in there sponsors forum and it is really a great thing that every trader should make use of this opportunity because the forums are paying a good bonus to the traders so if you work daily for some time then with in no time you can become a successful trader with in a short period of time .

kaito kid

kaito kid

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,124 posts
Apart from the post, some forums are cooperation with a broker is also holding a contest with prizes trading account, I think contests like this can also be a way for us to get a free trading account which then can make money. Although we still have to be careful, because there are also contests held forums do not fulfill their promise to give the prize in the end of contest.

willy

willy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts
Yes i have get some money from some forums and trade with this money but you can not withdraw the bonus you can withdraw the profits only and some brokers have difficult rules to make profits like scalping is not allowed or hedge trading

kaito kid

kaito kid

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,124 posts

Yes i have get some money from some forums and trade with this money but you can not withdraw the bonus you can withdraw the profits only and some brokers have difficult rules to make profits like scalping is not allowed or hedge trading

Although only a capital trading account as long as we can still withdraw the profit that we earn from our trading still much better than we did not get for free trading capital and did not get a chance to make money without having to spend money.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: forex, free capital, bonus