Welcome to Digital Money Talk Forum - Forex, Ecurrency exchange and Cryptocurrency Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Veil-Project

Rotating Banners

Read our Advertising Disclaimers

Refund Policy

Photo

Get free money for Forex trading

forex free capital bonus

• Please log in to reply
143 replies to this topic

sidejob

sidejob

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 11,537 posts

It depends on how you look at it...lol There are always debates that there is no free money online but some of us are so used to referring to it that way.Yes, you have to put in effort in your post, use your time and data plan for internet access so its not really free per se as we would like it to be. I have however gotten so used to loosely calling it this way and thought that other would understand.

but in here we talk about free money for forex trading, right? and i see there are a lot of forums that have program where members can earn some free money to start trading in forex trading. and many poster like that offer, and so far i think that is fine and don't have any problem.

Tariq777

Tariq777

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 138 posts
You are surely talking about mt5 forum here and that's really a brilliant way of making money for IFX

rizal83

rizal83

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts
is true with the link you provide is a forum that gives us the capital to trade is a forum for free and it really proved to pay us on a monthly basis because I've joined several forums and have received payments entered into the account My trading

ATSATS

ATSATS

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 218 posts
  • Locationdhaka
there have many forex trading company who give real money for your trading and you can earn from here and also can withdraw from here. it is a small method of real a lot. so if we seek then we get some forex trading company who give me free real money which is actually real and you can profit from here and also with your profit in any time. so i think that is a eventual motivation for any trader and also turn in their company. by this they can get a customer and clients also use this as their invest. so it is very helful for any person.

arsii619

arsii619

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts
individuals can get no cost cash because they make publish in some community such as MT5 or FXfred, but keep in mind the cash is not withdrawable we only use that to dealing and the cash we get from that dealing is the actual dollars which we can take out to the banking consideration or transaction processor chips

rizal83

rizal83

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts
actually not be a problem if we can not attract bonuses we've got at the trade we do until we get the new benefits we can benefit because it would help the traders who have suffered loss, and has run a number of capital they use to trade back without having to think of ways to raise capital from their personal money

budado

budado

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,099 posts
I have spend lots of my time posting in ptp forums just to earn some points and use that points to trade in forex. Right now I can say I enjoy my time trading because of the funds that I receive when I'm posting in ptp forums that is sponsored by a forex broker site. I'm happy that no matter what going to happen to me I can make good income in here. Hope that in near future I can have 10,000 dollars capital.

kaito kid

kaito kid

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,124 posts
There's a lot of way to get free money for forex trading. With posting in forums that is sponsored by a forex broker site or from affiliate both of them give us free money for forex trading, My broker doesn't pay for posting in forum but they held many contest which the prize free for withdrawn or to increase our trading balance.

tirus

tirus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,482 posts
The number of forex forums that are offering bonuses to trade with in exchange for you posting are really on the rise now which means that traders now have the opportunity to trade in forex without using their own funds. Its a good thing because it also allows for easier entry into the world of forex trading.

budado

budado

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,099 posts

You are surely talking about mt5 forum here and that's really a brilliant way of making money for IFX

big question is their a limits on how much we can earn in ptp forums like mt5? I mean can I post until I reach one million capital and so on? To be honest right now this is the only way for me to earn good amount of money in forex without actually taking risk and that is investing my time and effort in posting in ptp forums like mt5 and hope that I can earn good amount of money enough to make me earn decide profit each month.

rexway

rexway

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 3,394 posts
That is correct but what I have to tell you is that in mt5forum there is no way you can post and reach a million because at the end of the month all bunoss will be deposited into our trading account and start posting the following months.
But for sure the best place to always get some fund to trade is the posting on forum.

luke1

luke1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,775 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
It is always good and not bad at all here if we have the free money to trade on Forex. Well, as we know, everything free is not badm because we do not need to spend money first here. But, we have to make sure everything here can be cashed out well. So, it wil be good thing

chintu

chintu

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,290 posts
  • LocationIndia
Yes this days we can see there are many forex trading forum which are paying bonus to participate actively in the forum and they are sending the money into the trading account associate to the brokers site and with that bonus we can execute some trade and earn more if we are good at trading . so i think this can be very good opportunity for many traders to earn and trade online . i am a newbie trader so i am not active in many forums but ill become active next money onwards .

tirus

tirus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,482 posts

That is correct but what I have to tell you is that in mt5forum there is no way you can post and reach a million because at the end of the month all bunoss will be deposited into our trading account and start posting the following months.
But for sure the best place to always get some fund to trade is the posting on forum.

Yes, it remains one of the best places to earn a bonus that you can use to get a good bonus for your posting activity that you can trade with. Fair enough, you cannot accumulate millions or dollars from posting but you can be able to make decent bonus to kickstart trading which no one can give to you just like that.

standart

standart

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,800 posts
novice or beginner trader nowadays is very lucky because they are not necessary spend huge amount of money in order to practice trading in live account. yes, many forex forum nowadays exist and offer free capital to trading as far as traders participate also to make post in these forum. besides offering capital, forex forum also good place to learn or to enrich the trader knowledge about forex trading.

tirus

tirus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,482 posts
Its actually a good idea to start accumulating the capital while you are still trading in the demo account fore example. You can pace your posting here and have a good target that you can achieve over a couple of months so that by the time that you are ready start trading in the real account you have a few hundred dollars for example.

rexway

rexway

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 3,394 posts
Yea I go in for this forum is a very good place to start posting with if not for anything just to get that free money and start your trading a forum like fxfred.com is the best place to also start also there are many forex forum which offer more higher rate than others depending on the broker you chose.

tirus

tirus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,482 posts
Can you imagine if you are able to make 100 dollars or so a month off some of these broker sponsored forums, it would mean that you can have good capital in a couple of months so that you can use it to supplement your own trading capital or you can use it in its entirety. There's not much to lose but more to gain by doing things this way.

rexway

rexway

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 3,394 posts
Yea trading in the forex market need you to follow just two steps and 1.Either you invested from your own pocket or you post on forums to get some bucks but for me I will advice that you post on forum and get some bucks to trade with this will really help you alot.

tirus

tirus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,482 posts
It would be even sweeter if you can manage to be profitable from making use of these forex forum bonuses. That would mean that you actually spent only your time to post on these forex communities and got the funds to trade with which you were able to return a good profit afterwards.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: forex, free capital, bonus