Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Get free money for Forex trading

That is the big idea, to be able to get a taste of real account trading without having to make use of your real money to do so. It actually even ends up sustaining many traders as trading funds for a couple of months because if you are able to concentrate on posting you can make a couple tens of dollar or even get around a 100 a month for trading purposes.

The only problem with the contests we have in some forex brokers are not for everyone chances. Because, we know how difficult to win those trading contests plus they don't have much prizes given for just few and great traders so, others can't have chance to have bonus in their trading account by their abilities so, if they don't have good in trading then, they don't have chance to win there.

Yeah, you're right. In my broker participants for each demo contest has always been more than two thousand participants, so the competition is intense, of course, very difficult to get into the top ten though. However, this contest offers unique prize forparticipants in the lowest position, free mastercard, although so far I have not received any prize offered, but for me demo contest to be the best place to practice my trading.

@tirus: no doubt that is a great idea, but i heard that bonus already have expire time, so we need to trade it as fast as possible but that bonus expire, since that is free thing so there will be some limitation like that, even like that this free money totally help us newbie , it will give us more experience in forex

As the link you have mentioned in the thread is not at all working but still most of the expert trader know many forum from where they can earn bonus and they will be trading with the bonus and that is really a great opportunity for the traders who are out of funds or do not have money to trade .

As the link you have mentioned in the thread is not at all working but still most of the expert trader know many forum from where they can earn bonus and they will be trading with the bonus and that is really a great opportunity for the traders who are out of funds or do not have money to trade .

A few weeks ago a forum sponsored by a broker offers bonuses account for the post, I tried to raise capital trading there, but after I got collected and got profit from trading with bonus post capital, I can not withdraw profits, always a withdrawal request rejected .

This is why you need to check if there are any conditions for the free bonuses that you are getting. Some brokers would require you to get your trading account verified for example before you can be able to withdraw the bonus so its better to find out what you are gettin yourself into first.

Yes this days there are many sites who are offering money for posting in there sponsors forum and it is really a great thing that every trader should make use of this opportunity because the forums are paying a good bonus to the traders so if you work daily for some time then with in no time you can become a successful trader with in a short period of time .

Apart from the post, some forums are cooperation with a broker is also holding a contest with prizes trading account, I think contests like this can also be a way for us to get a free trading account which then can make money. Although we still have to be careful, because there are also contests held forums do not fulfill their promise to give the prize in the end of contest.

Yes i have get some money from some forums and trade with this money but you can not withdraw the bonus you can withdraw the profits only and some brokers have difficult rules to make profits like scalping is not allowed or hedge trading

Although only a capital trading account as long as we can still withdraw the profit that we earn from our trading still much better than we did not get for free trading capital and did not get a chance to make money without having to spend money.

Free money are given for certain broker. Yes, they can be withdraw. But the problem that, you have to open the broker that they are working together. Like say Mt5 with instaforex. You have to open the account of that broker from the link provided by the Mt5. Therefore, if you had open the account by yourself, you can't your account to the broker in oder to get the money.

If we are trading with InstaForex, we can use forum which sponsored by this broker, it's indo.mt5.

We will get bonus for our posting and this bonus will be credited in our account so we can use it to trade with InstaForex.

Have you try?

of course we can do the trade without having to use the capital to join a particular forum which provides a free bonus to trade but we also must be able to take advantage of a bonus that we get to the good to be able to turn a profit

of course we can do the trade without having to use the capital to join a particular forum which provides a free bonus to trade but we also must be able to take advantage of a bonus that we get to the good to be able to turn a profit

i think everyone want to do that thing dude, bonus for trading is something like free chance to trade for traders, so they will try as the best as they can to make profit from what they get here, and i see there isn't any problem with get free money from forex trading, as long as it give us chance to make profit, i say why not?

I am sure that forex forums really help us to make some good amount to credits and that will surly help us to trade with . Most of the times i will be working on with some good no of forex forums and they will be paying the forum bonus to the trading account and i will be able to participate in trade and earn some money .

we can get free money from certain brokers that provide no deposit bonus for new traders to join and free money will be able to be utilized well to make profits from forex trading even though there are several requirements that must be done to take advantage that we get will but it will not be a problem because we do not have to spend capital to trade

There are people @chintu that have been able to generate good amounts of capital by just being patient and using forex forums to do so. If you think about the fact that you can generate about $100 on one forum if you are really active it means that good bonus funds without reaching into your pocket.

I have already joined a few forums and I think this is a nice forum. I will review this site and join it using your link of course if I am convinced. Paid to post is not free money of course and we need to invest our time and share our knowledge and we actually earn money here.So paid to post is a better name for this work rather than calling it free money.

Now a days each and every broker is offering the sponsor forum and paying the bonus so it is very common . and day by day this forums are increasing and i know that many people are making use of this forums . and i also use this forum to get some good credits to trade with forex .

I am sure that forex forums really help us to make some good amount to credits and that will surly help us to trade with . Most of the times i will be working on with some good no of forex forums and they will be paying the forum bonus to the trading account and i will be able to participate in trade and earn some money .

Yeah, forex forum which give bonus for posting is one of way to get free capital trading. I also get it from InstaForex, and i think other broker will give free capital for their client in different forms, like welcome bonus and so on.

Yeah, forex forum which give bonus for posting is one of way to get free capital trading. I also get it from InstaForex, and i think other broker will give free capital for their client in different forms, like welcome bonus and so on.

not all brokers, but i see now that become trends to attract more trader to trade in their broker account, and some of them even give us free money but through forex forum, so we need to discuss about forex and share something first before we can get capital to trade

not all brokers, but i see now that become trends to attract more trader to trade in their broker account, and some of them even give us free money but through forex forum, so we need to discuss about forex and share something first before we can get capital to trade

Every broker have ways how to attract more trader to trade with them. And instaforex have done with their forum and other promotions.