Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Get free money for Forex trading

actually not be a problem if we can not attract bonuses we've got at the trade we do until we get the new benefits we can benefit because it would help the traders who have suffered loss, and has run a number of capital they use to trade back without having to think of ways to raise capital from their personal money

I have spend lots of my time posting in ptp forums just to earn some points and use that points to trade in forex. Right now I can say I enjoy my time trading because of the funds that I receive when I'm posting in ptp forums that is sponsored by a forex broker site. I'm happy that no matter what going to happen to me I can make good income in here. Hope that in near future I can have 10,000 dollars capital.

There's a lot of way to get free money for forex trading. With posting in forums that is sponsored by a forex broker site or from affiliate both of them give us free money for forex trading, My broker doesn't pay for posting in forum but they held many contest which the prize free for withdrawn or to increase our trading balance.

The number of forex forums that are offering bonuses to trade with in exchange for you posting are really on the rise now which means that traders now have the opportunity to trade in forex without using their own funds. Its a good thing because it also allows for easier entry into the world of forex trading.

You are surely talking about mt5 forum here and that's really a brilliant way of making money for IFX

big question is their a limits on how much we can earn in ptp forums like mt5? I mean can I post until I reach one million capital and so on? To be honest right now this is the only way for me to earn good amount of money in forex without actually taking risk and that is investing my time and effort in posting in ptp forums like mt5 and hope that I can earn good amount of money enough to make me earn decide profit each month.

• 2 weeks later...

That is correct but what I have to tell you is that in mt5forum there is no way you can post and reach a million because at the end of the month all bunoss will be deposited into our trading account and start posting the following months.

But for sure the best place to always get some fund to trade is the posting on forum.

It is always good and not bad at all here if we have the free money to trade on Forex. Well, as we know, everything free is not badm because we do not need to spend money first here. But, we have to make sure everything here can be cashed out well. So, it wil be good thing

Yes this days we can see there are many forex trading forum which are paying bonus to participate actively in the forum and they are sending the money into the trading account associate to the brokers site and with that bonus we can execute some trade and earn more if we are good at trading . so i think this can be very good opportunity for many traders to earn and trade online . i am a newbie trader so i am not active in many forums but ill become active next money onwards .

That is correct but what I have to tell you is that in mt5forum there is no way you can post and reach a million because at the end of the month all bunoss will be deposited into our trading account and start posting the following months.

But for sure the best place to always get some fund to trade is the posting on forum.

Yes, it remains one of the best places to earn a bonus that you can use to get a good bonus for your posting activity that you can trade with. Fair enough, you cannot accumulate millions or dollars from posting but you can be able to make decent bonus to kickstart trading which no one can give to you just like that.

novice or beginner trader nowadays is very lucky because they are not necessary spend huge amount of money in order to practice trading in live account. yes, many forex forum nowadays exist and offer free capital to trading as far as traders participate also to make post in these forum. besides offering capital, forex forum also good place to learn or to enrich the trader knowledge about forex trading.

Its actually a good idea to start accumulating the capital while you are still trading in the demo account fore example. You can pace your posting here and have a good target that you can achieve over a couple of months so that by the time that you are ready start trading in the real account you have a few hundred dollars for example.

Yea I go in for this forum is a very good place to start posting with if not for anything just to get that free money and start your trading a forum like fxfred.com is the best place to also start also there are many forex forum which offer more higher rate than others depending on the broker you chose.

Can you imagine if you are able to make 100 dollars or so a month off some of these broker sponsored forums, it would mean that you can have good capital in a couple of months so that you can use it to supplement your own trading capital or you can use it in its entirety. There's not much to lose but more to gain by doing things this way.

It would be even sweeter if you can manage to be profitable from making use of these forex forum bonuses. That would mean that you actually spent only your time to post on these forex communities and got the funds to trade with which you were able to return a good profit afterwards.

Looks like additional capital from the post on the forum very interesting, we can get two benefits at once, get additional trading capital and gain additional knowledge by active discussion, unfortunately my broker had stop the program paid for posts, yet I was still able to get additional trading capital from IB, my broker offer more bonus now.

some forum give free money for their forex trading against their forum posting. but you can realize that they will get all money with a systematic way. you know that 95% traders fail in forex and maximum of them are beginner. they just take this advantage.

Really good and i am a member of some of the forums you have given . well there forums will pay us bonus for forex trading and help us to earn some good deposits to our trading account and we can trade with the money . but only the profits we get through trading can be withdraw to our payment processors .

The opportunity to can trade without having to use your own money is very useful to many traders and it gets even better when you are able to return a profit from that trading bonus. This does not mean that you should be careless with your trades because its not your own money because you will lose the opportunity to be profitable if you do so.

• 2 weeks later...

Getting free money for forex trading usually comes in the nature of bonuses for participating in contests, or posting in forums. This free money usually comes with impinging restrictions which are understandable from a business perspective. However, it is really hard to amass a bountiful amount of free money.

Actually this days many of the forums are offering bonus to the members who are actively participating in the forum related to a particulat broker and it is really very good advantage to get some money to trade and i am sure that it is really useful to the traders .

Actually this days many of the forums are offering bonus to the members who are actively participating in the forum related to a particulat broker and it is really very good advantage to get some money to trade and i am sure that it is really useful to the traders .

Yeah, I think so, but unfortunately my broker has been stopped the paid for post in the forum, they instead with some contest with the real prize which free to the winner to use it to trade or to withdrawal.

Yeah, I think so, but unfortunately my broker has been stopped the paid for post in the forum, they instead with some contest with the real prize which free to the winner to use it to trade or to withdrawal.

The only problem with the contests we have in some forex brokers are not for everyone chances. Because, we know how difficult to win those trading contests plus they don't have much prizes given for just few and great traders so, others can't have chance to have bonus in their trading account by their abilities so, if they don't have good in trading then, they don't have chance to win there.

one of them like MT5, until now they still supported one of broker that i use mostly Instaforex, i still can ear there and that free money also very helpful for someone like me, even i think i already loss about 85% with using free money lol, but overall it give me chance to taste real trading :D