Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Get free money for Forex trading

This seems like a good one and I'll look into it as soon as I can. How long has this site been operating because I've been in the forex business for years and I have not come across that name. Not a bad idea to get free money here though.

people can get free money because they make post in some forum such as MT5 or FXfred, but remember the money is not withdrawable we only use that to trading and the money we get from that trading is the real bucks which we can withdraw to the bank account or payment processors

Yes, it is not a free money at all because we are getting paid for each of our post then we can use that in trading then the profit that we could make is withdrawable. It is not a free money at all but yes! there are some broker that giving bonus, i got five dollars in FBS but you need to submit document first.

submit document? , i never had something like that in my FBS account, when i registered here i don't need to upload any thing, i just get that bucks, but i hope there are some forums that accepted this broker so we also can earn some trading bucks so we also can earn from this forex broker, but it seems become trend for some trader especially newbie to get free money to trading

Are the upload of documents must to claim the free money and withdraw it... I have seen several Forex broking sites in the past which offers free money but all those require us to upload the documents and not only that, there are some additional terms and conditions related to the withdrawal of the bonus money given by them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That is an additional one i think now there are many forum that are being sponsored by forex brokers in which we get paid for just our posts and they are being deposited as a bonus to our trading account of which we can withdraw or trade with check fxfred.com.

haha that is the money from Paid Forex Forum such as MT5 forums, actually now it become one of the trend for many people especially for newbie to get the additional income for their deposit to make so they can trade with some balance there without need to spend their own money from their own pocket

Forex forums are indeed a good way especially for newcomers to get introduced to forex and also put together some funds for their initial trading. It may seem difficult to post on some of these forums at first and newcomers tend to be intimidated as a result. Overtime and as you gain knowledge on the various topics this is bound to change.

Forex forums are very beneficial as we can earn some good extra cash form it. Some forums pays 15cent like fxfred and the greatest part of it is that we can withdraw our money without trading with it after 3days of been paid into our uwcfx account. Its a nice forum indeed

actually it is not quite good if forex forum give free cash by making post to withdraw directly because with that thing many people pretend to be trader and make some general post in their posts rather than giving quality post, but this way also good to attract more trader to shared their good strategy and will give them more deposit.

The whole idea is to introduce people into the world of forex trading and although they may not be able to get through to everyone, they would have made an impact as you can see from the discussions with many people actually trading with their bonus. They just have to accept that not everyone is there to trade but some people are just there to get and withdraw whatever bonus they have left to their account.

Its not free money lol. Its bonus for posting in the forex forums. Its apparently needed to have effort in posting and time to have that bonus. Thus, we are going to have trading also to have real profit. Well, in some cases there's no way they can withdraw what they got form bonus unless they made to have profits in trading.

Its not free money lol. Its bonus for posting in the forex forums. Its apparently needed to have effort in posting and time to have that bonus. Thus, we are going to have trading also to have real profit. Well, in some cases there's no way they can withdraw what they got form bonus unless they made to have profits in trading.

haha i think what you said there is right, we need some effort like think about what we want to post in that forum before we get some bonus balance. but for some people the still think that get money for free because they don't need to spend any bucks to do something like that :D, but for bonus is good as long as we can trade it :D

It depends on how you look at it...lol There are always debates that there is no free money online but some of us are so used to referring to it that way.Yes, you have to put in effort in your post, use your time and data plan for internet access so its not really free per se as we would like it to be. I have however gotten so used to loosely calling it this way and thought that other would understand.

• 2 weeks later...

It depends on how you look at it...lol There are always debates that there is no free money online but some of us are so used to referring to it that way.Yes, you have to put in effort in your post, use your time and data plan for internet access so its not really free per se as we would like it to be. I have however gotten so used to loosely calling it this way and thought that other would understand.

but in here we talk about free money for forex trading, right? and i see there are a lot of forums that have program where members can earn some free money to start trading in forex trading. and many poster like that offer, and so far i think that is fine and don't have any problem.

• 4 months later...

there have many forex trading company who give real money for your trading and you can earn from here and also can withdraw from here. it is a small method of real a lot. so if we seek then we get some forex trading company who give me free real money which is actually real and you can profit from here and also with your profit in any time. so i think that is a eventual motivation for any trader and also turn in their company. by this they can get a customer and clients also use this as their invest. so it is very helful for any person.

individuals can get no cost cash because they make publish in some community such as MT5 or FXfred, but keep in mind the cash is not withdrawable we only use that to dealing and the cash we get from that dealing is the actual dollars which we can take out to the banking consideration or transaction processor chips