Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Express Trading - expresstrading.biz

I'm not admin.

New Hyip: Express Trading

bnr_468x60.gif

Express Trading is a part of Trading Express Limited, registered in UK in 2010. The certificate of incorporation can be viewed here.

As a pure asset management house, we know what investors want from us: to help them achieve their investment objectives by delivering performance that meets their expectations.

Every investment decision we take has a direct impact on our clients. That is why we have structured ourselves with empowered decision-making at the heart of our business. Our fund managers are organised into compact, nimble teams, able to take decisions without the hindrance of a house-style or committee structure. Decisions are taken in a considered way - mindful of the risks yet alive to the opportunities.

Above all, we put our clients' interests first, always adhering to high ethical standards. Because our success clearly comes from their success, we use fundamental investment principles to identify investment opportunities that generate value and lasting profits.

Started Mar 30, 2012

Investments Plans

130% After 1 Day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Express 1 $10 - $500 105.00

Express 2 $501 - $3,000 107.00

Express 3 $3,001 - $10,000 115.00

Express 4 $10,001 - $50,000 130.00

240% After 3 Days

Express 1 $10 - $500 117.00

Express 2 $501 - $3,000 125.00

Express 3 $3,001 - $10,000 175.00

Express 4 $10,001 - $50,000 240.00

480% After 5 Days

Express 1 $10 - $500 128.00

Express 2 $501 - $3,000 140.00

Express 3 $3,001 - $10,000 240.00

Express 4 $10,001 - $50,000 480.00

640% After 7 Days

Express 1 $10 - $500 140.00

Express 2 $501 - $3,000 150.00

Express 3 $3,001 - $10,000 375.00

Express 4 $10,001 - $50,000 640.00

1200% After 15 Days

Express 1 $10 - $500 200.00

Express 2 $501 - $1,000 220.00

Express 3 $1,001 - $3,000 240.00

Express 4 $3,001 - $5,000 300.00

Express 5 $5,001 - $10,000 800.00

Express 6 $10,001 - $50,000 1200.00

2600% After 30 Days

Express 1 $500 - $1,000 360.00

Express 2 $1,001 - $3,000 450.00

Express 3 $3,001 - $5,000 550.00

Express 4 $5,001 - $10,000 1250.00

Express 5 $10,001 - $50,000 2600.00

-We accept: Liberty Reserve / Perfect Money

-Dedicated DDoS protected Server - Antiddos

-SSL Secured - COMODO Group, Inc.

-Referral commission: 5% - 2% - 1%

-Fast Withdrawals

Check GoldCoders' HYIP Manager License

expresstrading.biz - Licensed

CLICK HERE TO JOIN==>>>

express trading just running for 1 days and it seems that investors still trying to prove if this program is paid or not, in many hyip monitors that monitoring this program all of them have waiting status for this program and talking about ROI plan here, that is quite profitable for now :D, but if it is more than 2 days i suggest to be careful

This program is online since just 3 days and all of the monitors are showing the status as waiting so i think we should wait for some days before investing here since it is a new hyip and we are not sure that this is paying though the investment plans are really sustainable lets have a look on this later after monitors .

Express Trading that has been online for two days now has been paying so far, the design of the program looks very much attractive and this short term program in my view might pay for more than one week, they have been advertising on many monitors as well, hopefully, one or two rounds with the daily plan will be successful.

Usually short term program has been quite risky recently that pays for one or two days in the beginning and turning to scam leaving investors in huge losses, but in this case, this program seems to be very nice and not like a scam kind of program, but it will be profitable for few weeks at least.

Yes, also the worse part even in its first batch of payment. It is making a selective payment so nowadays being an early bird doesn't seem to be an effective strategy with this Short term plan. I only see one term which is quite fine which is the very first plan.

Express Trading is just another short term hyip having the most common investment plans in the industry.Currently the admin is adding up new monitors every day and successfully completed 4 days.Upon consistently adding up monitors and buying banners on monitors this site will attract quality investors.

Good to see this program has been active for around one week now, but here onwards it should be considered risky, in my view, since these short term programs advertise a lot on monitors become popular in no time and might pay for few days in the beginning and stop to pay any time.

We can see very natural and casual looking site is here. They have ssl certificate but very simple status because site lock has not been found yet. Though they are paying now but I really have doubt about their future stability because of their scam model. I told scam model because their farther plans have impossible RoI like 1200% or 2600%. But if they are paying now so we can use this little time for make some quick money by spending into the plan of 5% daily.

Might be a casual look but it does look attractive. Its pretty simple and looks quite animated, which isn't a bad thing. The name of the hyip says it all. It really is an express one. Only 1 day long and 130% isn't too bad. (too high). Could be one to think of investing.

Well express-Trading is another hyip which is good from my own opinion and the script is nice and ok but their plan is somehow moderate,so its likely that this program stay for sometime online but with respect to this also investors has to invest inhere with care.

Express Trading has been ten days online and active as of today and here is their latest news as on 9th April regarding the same !

Apr-9-2012 06:09:58 AM

ExpressTrading.biz 10 days online

Dear members, ExpressTrading.biz is already paying for 10 days.

Our "130% After 1 Day" plan is the most popular plan now. It pays 130% after 24 hours and you can deposit starting from only $10.

You may act now to participate in this wonderful opportunity!

Stay with us, and you will be definitely happy that you opened an ExpressTrading investment account!

Vote for us in best monitor - http://www.hyipexplorer.com/express_trading_5146/

--------------------------

Best Regards

ExpressTrading Team

with a lot of hyip monitors here i am sure they will survive little longer a bit :D, and it seems they are still paying the members until now, i also find some payment proof shared today, but in HYIP.com i find they have waiting status, so far i don't know the reason about that, but in other hyip monitors except them is paying

@Trickster so far I see that there are 3 monitors monitoring the site, which is good. but I dont understand why they would survive longer just because they have more more monitoring sites.

Maybe they are having waiting status because they only just started investing and have not yet tried requesting payment.

this program has been launched over 5 days and it still having only 3 moniotrs,mate i must confess thats a kinda bad new to me cnsidering that they pay everyday,even though the roi offered in some plan isnt reachable i guess you have to check very well before investing here.

I have noticed that this program has been eleven days old now, and still paying, it looks like going to stay at least for three weeks around, the design of the program is quite attractive and also that the program is much popular as it's almost advertised on every monitor.