Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

referral exchange

dorothy172

you wanna make refferal exchange? hmm i think you should do that in other section but if you wanna discuss more about that in here i think we can, and i think the basic of refferal exchange is trust, because not all people could be trusted they ask us to click while he/she doesn't do that

then what about referral deal? if referral exchange, sometimes they won't really active in your site, maybe just clicking for a few day, then they will become inactive. if for referral deal, if you give them some good offer, maybe they will be active daily. but i can't find any section in here with this referral change or referral deal.

I'm up for refex on CashuBux (in my sig) if you have some interesting, non-scam PTC site. Just list here or PM me the list of your sites, and I'll take a look ;)

i am personally active at mybrowsercash (in my sig too) are you a member from that site? want to make a deal? =)

i am personally active at mybrowsercash (in my sig too) are you a member from that site? want to make a deal? =)

No, because 1) it's not PTC site and 2) cba to boot into Windows for mere one site daily.

I'll repeat myself; if you have some interesting, non-scam PTC site. Just list here or PM me the list of your sites, and I'll take a look

haha refferal deal? is it same like refback? before into PTC, i also meet many kind of offer like this and joined most of them but i think that is not good enough and it seems that refferal exchange only for the people who want to try some site especially the new born PTC

• 2 weeks later...

I wonder how those referral exchange site work in ptc. As we know that there were lot of ptc nowadays as well as many members are also seeking for referrals using different strategies. I see that they are now doing well in earning as they are upgraded. So far, I haven't tried those exchange of referral services as I believe we need to have an exchange also like to be active in the site.

I wonder how those referral exchange site work in ptc. As we know that there were lot of ptc nowadays as well as many members are also seeking for referrals using different strategies. I see that they are now doing well in earning as they are upgraded. So far, I haven't tried those exchange of referral services as I believe we need to have an exchange also like to be active in the site.

refferal exchange work based on trust, so far i find some of trustworthy man that i usually do refferal exchange, but i find some that is lazy even i already click under him, but he don't click under me in other PTC, so i just stopped my click there. i think this way is efficient without need to get out some bucks like refback

• 4 weeks later...

That means you will going to have yourself to be a referral and its somewhat equal exchange of referral although we can't trust easily those exchange as there were cases that they will not be active while some are trying to be active.

so that is why i only want to do refferal exchange with my only friend(real world friend), that is quite comfortable for me, if he/she stopped to click i don't want to click too, actually i prefer refback rather than this one, it is too risky they playing on us

refferal exchange is a very good idea but we should have a plane to do it correctly and need time to do that .. you should organise good arranged topic and i will be the first one with you

actually that is simple dude, make thread and ask for some members to do refferal exchange, but the hard thing is to make our partner clicking everyday, because before i already find many kind of clickers like this before, when i click they don't until i clicked for 3 days but he still don't do that

Now that would be bad because you working at a risk. You end up clicking and generating referral revenue for them while they do not get to fulfil their of the bargain. I suppose sometimes you just have take a risk and they might just like the program and click consistently.

• 2 weeks later...

Now that would be bad because you working at a risk. You end up clicking and generating referral revenue for them while they do not get to fulfil their of the bargain. I suppose sometimes you just have take a risk and they might just like the program and click consistently.

so that is why we must choose the right person actually if i want to do that i will choose one of the downline that mostly active in my ptc list :D and if his site that he ask me to click is scam, i will give him refback so they still click in my site lol

• 1 month later...

I have difficulty even before to make here referral exchange like we are going to sign up to their reflink then we are going to have our sign up also. But its not totally good if we just do it in ptc site because its worthless. So its worthy in investment programs which we will have bigger referral commission.

I have difficulty even before to make here referral exchange like we are going to sign up to their reflink then we are going to have our sign up also. But its not totally good if we just do it in ptc site because its worthless. So its worthy in investment programs which we will have bigger referral commission.

there are some good ptc that we can join and do exchange :D, so far i find a lot of people that want to do this things, but it is not easy especially when the partner that want to do exchange with us is lazy clickers that will give us nothing, and for investment, it is good but i don't think many people want to spend their money for that things

The issue of lazy clickers is of concern because if you are to exchange with someone on a PTC site then you would hope that they would be regularly active even if its not everyday. But yes, unfortunately you do not have any control over this referrals of yours so you have no way to ensure that they do click.