Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Is it advisable to trade on all currency pair as a newbie?

flybiz08

it could be like that, because we know in this trade so traders will need to be able to get a chance of success when they are more focused in the trade so that way they will be able to get the success they want

one pair is better because we can focus on our trading. So that the results will be better. I also try to focus on a selected currency pair. I prefer trading using the pair EUR / USD. This pair is a pair of the most popular.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If your purpose is to learn I don't see any reason why not. I also tried to trade multiple pairs before. In fact I did trade and make some profit in here. I do know that in two to three years time I can really enjoy making so much profit in here that I do know we are in here to become a big time trader. So lets just hope we can really sustain and maintain our account in here without any worries. I do know I can and I do know I will be earning good in here.

• 2 weeks later...

for newbie really should use a trading currency pairs. Because the forex risk is very large. Especially if you do not have a lot of experience to do the analysis. if you want to trade the currency pair is more than one then we must have good analytical skills. So that we can get profit.

I think its confusing to trade all pairs as you might not be up to date with it and you might not be able to know the market conditions of all of them so its very risky that way and you will not be able to predict how it will do. Its best to stick with pairs that you're familiar with. I think doing forex is like shooting a crap dice sometimes so you must be extremely careful at how you will handle it. Stick with what you know is the best deal. 

The answer depends on you trading approach.

If you use more technical styles of analysis, i.e. charting rather than following news then you may decided to try it out on many currency pairs as apposed to a single pair. A chart is a chart, regardless of the underling asset which it's tracking.

On the other hand, if you base more weight towards analysis by following news and macroeconomic aspects then you may want to start on a single currency pair. As you previously suggested it can take more time to learn what news plays more importance with different countries. However at the end of the day FX is all integrated, and what works on one pair should not have a great deal of variance when used on a different pair.

• 2 weeks later...

Fresh professionals may possibly isle methods is more preferable to learn a myriad of sets to get traded in to be able to decide on which pair that could profit their particular buy and sell and which pair will be far easier but the actions were being reviewed independently salaam this particular pair study new professionals need to figure out how to use the tryout bill whilst to never a new reduction, and when that they have carried out appreciably far better permanganate many people merely target one pair they would possibly be traded in.

A newbie should be more concerned on focusing in one pair that he knows too well. That is why it is always necessary to trade in a currency pair that the trader is very much aware of. That way, he would be sure he is not making a wrong choice and finding Forex very complex.

• 3 weeks later...

require understanding about the movement and better traders stick with one particular market before they are jump to another market. volatility range different and daily average range movement different too. a strategy probably doesn't suits if it use in other pairs. before traders able to get used with one the pair, doesn't advisable if they are move to trade with other pairs.

No, it is not advisable because the newbie trader will not be able to understand the currency pairs if he or she wants to be trading in all of them. He or she should be focusing in the one that he or she knows and it is best to be only one. Trading in all currency pairs will not be meaning that the trader will be making money in all of them.

if we do not have a good trading analysis capabilities, then I think we could be trading with one currency pair. too dangerous for us trading  with a lot of currency pairs. so we can not focus on our trading. By doing so,  results our trading  less maximum.

newbies can trade with many pairs, however better if they are stick with a pair and observe how the market works there. traders need to build analytical skill which help them to analyze the market properly and enabling them to make good trading decisions. first priority is how to make newbies able to trade in effective way, and not focus how to make profit as many as possible.

Yes I would agree with this that newbies should not trade with a lot of currency pairs but should start in beginning with 1 or 2 currency pairs not many more pairs, as it would confuse them and not let them concentrate rather they would not be sure of their aim and not have a single pair to get their concentration and observe it properly.

Yes I would agree with this that newbies should not trade with a lot of currency pairs but should start in beginning with 1 or 2 currency pairs not many more pairs, as it would confuse them and not let them concentrate rather they would not be sure of their aim and not have a single pair to get their concentration and observe it properly.

of course, for beginners it is better not to trade with more than 2 pairs of currencies. especially for those who do not quite have the knowledge and experience of trading that much. because the forex risk is very high. too dangerous if we use more than a single trading currency pairs. so we can not focus on our analysis.

Trade om all currency pairs is not advisable because it would be difficult, epsecially to understand each currency pair is not easy. I think, try to use pairs which have low spreads and easy to be understood the characterictics. i usually trade on EURUSD with TenkoFx, but sometimes in other pairs too.

• 3 weeks later...

major pair the best option since it serve good daily average movement range. brokers charge small spread also which enabling traders to get maximum profit. or reach the target faster if they are set target per trading. however, tough all major pairs serve good volatilty movement, doesn't mean that traders can use all of it. just select the pair which suits most with strategy goal will give traders more profit.

I fear, it should not be advised to trade in all currency pairs to a newbie. Basically all the Tyre-II currency pairs should be avoided in premature trading. The loss factor is able enough to eat away your total wallet within few hours of trading. It is better to concentrate on Tyre-I pairs to trade in the beginning for more security and stability.

Even though the trader tries to do so, it will be pretty difficult for him because he rarely knows how to do so. Trading in all currencies or more currencies is something that is pretty difficult for the trader to achieve. It is not as easy as it is expressed verbally and even the traders who do don't find other easy to do so.

select specific pair will be better since traders require to understand the movement completely, before they are jump to trade with different pairs. I think newbies has no proper knowledge to trade with many various pairs. since they are not observing it all yet. focus in a pair and make strategy workable better than newbies should spread the focus by trade in many pairs.

If it is a question on how many pairs to trade, then I think the answer can be "one" or "many". Though it's hard to analyse the performance of more than 1 currency pair, you can still trade in many pairs provided that your analyses do not get intertwinned.

But even big forex investors like George Soros Just focus on only 1 pair

• 2 months later...

No, i think trader must should start in a pair first. I also started in a pair first, before now i use some pairs for trading in forex. If we can understand the characteristic of  pair although only one pair. But we can maximize the market movement to  maximize our result. Beside that, market news from broker also must be maximized. I also try to maximize market news from TenkoFx for helping me make analysis.

as for me i will like a newbies in fores to only trade with one currency pairs then when he knows that he has learn much from that one he can now go to another because if he want to trade with both together i think that there must be a comfusion.