Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Is it advisable to trade on all currency pair as a newbie?

flybiz08

In learning experience I will going to say yes. I did this when I was a newbies. I do trade eight pairs and do analysis on each pairs some some how I do end up understanding the relationship of each currencies. Right now I only jump from one pair to another to trade. I do trade aggressive and volatile pairs and hope to make good income each month.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

safe to trade in all pairs. however, better if traders select the pair which it does not serve small volatility range, while brokers charge high spread rate also. which mean, traders not necessary to trade in exotic pair. choose major pairs better since it serve high volatility range and brokers set small rate of spread.

Well I think that the person would be nuts if he goes on for trading in more currency pairs than 2 pairs in beginning, he/she would most probably become bankrupt by the moment he learns how to trade in a good manner and how to make better profits.

• 2 months later...

well, advisable to trade on pairs we are familiar with. trading strategy does not fit to use on all of trading strategy. all pairs contain different character. and require time to understand the movement on every pairs. so, if want to trade with multiple pairs, we need to learn the movement on those of each pairs.

well, advisable to trade on pairs we are familiar with. trading strategy does not fit to use on all of trading strategy. all pairs contain different character. and require time to understand the movement on every pairs. so, if want to trade with multiple pairs, we need to learn the movement on those of each pairs.

We can trade in any pairs we want. But we also must try to  understnd the market movement so we will know when the right moment to make order in forex. I also trade in some pairs, like EUR/USD, GBP/USD or EUR/JPY.

We can trade in any pairs we want. But we also must try to  understnd the market movement so we will know when the right moment to make order in forex. I also trade in some pairs, like EUR/USD, GBP/USD or EUR/JPY.

yes, we can trade in any pair. but for a beginner it would be better if you choose the major currency pairs such as the GBP / USD, EUR / USD. This currency pair has its advantages than other currency pairs. where movement is faster and has a smaller spread

• 3 weeks later...

Its not always adviceable for the traders to trade all pair if traders trade all pair I bet you that there wont be any chance for them to earn because there aremuch pair here to be traded so the best is for the trader to select few pair to trade with

I also agree with you, doing some kind of thing like that never a good options for young traders. Also it will diversify their own thought to something bad, they cannot focused theirselves and lead to more losses.

• 8 months later...

If you want to learn how to trade in multiple currency then that is fine but still as newbie there is restriction. This is just one so you don't have to worry. What you need to do trade with major pairs , choose two or threed and trade with them which you see is fit with your trading condition but never trade it simultaneously

No, I won’t give such advice to anyone, it’s okay to do it once we get settled, but doing it before that is quite risky and we never always try to avoid unnecessary risk. I am using rebate service where I get 50% back per trade whether it’s lost or won, so that really helps me trade well and I am not required to worry all that much no matter which pair I select to trade on and this facility is provided by my great broker OctaFX.

We can trade with all the currency pairs. If we know how to trade then all the currency pairs are same and we can trade them. There will be some currency pairs which will not give profits to the traders so it's better to avoid that currency pairs most of the times. I suggest EUR/USD currency pair to be the best one for newbie traders to trade with. based on my experience during trading in TICKMILL, I get a spread that is suitable to trade with scalping with good speed of execution

It is not advisable to trade in all currency pairs because that newbie is going to have a very huge divided attention. It is important that the person will focus more on what he or she is able to put more of his or her joy into. To remain committed through and for a particular form of trading pattern and also to understand the fact that you need to know about the particular trader you are will make you more successful.

• 2 weeks later...

I recommend to start with one currency at one time beside you can focusing yourselves so much there, but if you are a trader that has fast and low latency internet also has much funds i see there is no much hurdle for doing multiple currency trading, but with one note that you has a lot of experience in trading at real time before.

Trading in all currencies does not in any way mean earning in all currencies because a trader who trades in one currency but understands the best way to handle it will get a better thing out of it and if you understand what Forex presents, then it is important that you learn better ways to present it to the market.

It is not advisable to trade in all currency pairs because that newbie is going to have a very huge divided attention. It is important that the person will focus more on what he or she is able to put more of his or her joy into. To remain committed through and for a particular form of trading pattern and also to understand the fact that you need to know about the particular trader you are will make you more successful.

I agree with newbie you may go wrong but with experts you have bigger chance to make profit with multiple currency, but once again i think that as scalpers who depend on quantity not quality as newbie they may use multiple(not all) currency pairs. That is their traning and accumulate more experience.

To the best of my knowledge, it is not even something that one can easily get because when you think of knowing how to trade and also knowing how best to choose pairs, then I'm sure enough that most newbies will be found wanting because they are entirely very new in the market and may not even find it hard to start doing it right.

I think they can do that but it does not mean advisable, they will trade with major pairs for sure since there are more than one major pairs to trade with. Since they can do that i think that is not really advisable for them to do that. The risk of doing something like that is simply high.

What I'm going to advice the newbie traders is for them to learn how to focus on one thing at a time. It is not by trading in all currencies that they can be able to achieve financial freedom which they want to achieve. That is the reason why it is important that the newbie trader understands how to make himself or herself available to trade with a better knowledge first.

What I'm going to advice the newbie traders is for them to learn how to focus on one thing at a time. It is not by trading in all currencies that they can be able to achieve financial freedom which they want to achieve. That is the reason why it is important that the newbie trader understands how to make himself or herself available to trade with a better knowledge first.

Well to be honest it is what a trader should do. Focusing on one thing first and then do the other later. If someone cannot do that i am sure it would be such a huge disturbance for their career as foreign exchange trader.

• 4 years later...

Business banks are the greatest traders of forex currencies around the world. Snared to the interbank market, these banks exchange currencies with one another through electronic systems. The spreads, or the difference between the bid and ask prices, are razor-slim inside the interbank market. These tight spreads permit banks to execute colossal measures of currencies at exceptionally low expenses. The top-level interbank market accounts for about 55% of all forex transactions around the world.