Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Is it advisable to trade on all currency pair as a newbie?

flybiz08

I don't think it is easy to trade in all pairs. It is not advisable to do that. Better just choose pairs that you think would be the most profitable pair to trade with. So I think that if you would trade in all pair that you would not be able to manage your trade well. So it is not going to be profitable for you.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for me, it is necessary to trade more than one pair. You can trade as many pairs as you want. However, due to the different rates and different changes that each market goes through, it probably isn't advisable. I am going to stick with a certain pair that I think is my best pair.

But, as a newbie, or even a trader, it is not always good to trade on so many currencies here. Because there are too many pairs will give the trader no focus at all here. And then even no profit can be gained here. note; please any mod can make this post and the previous one in one post,

I think that it's very good to know a little about all the pair as they normally say that its good for us to know a little of everything so this is true with forex trading also but have a particular pair which you like most to trade and study it carefully to avoid failure.

One at a time. Right now I do trade eight pairs but I make sure that I make good income in forex by having each individual pairs well research and reviewed. I do hope that in the long run I can surely make good income without any problem at all. I know many do like to see profit right away. But if you can't handle one pairs then how can you handle multiple pair? So always trade one pair at a time.

If we don't have yet knowledge on most of the pairs or currencies then, we should be practical to have only the major pairs and then what we need to really make it profitable for our trading. Since, we can't trade all of the pairs and keep on analyzing the different markets and it will also create confusions and more of losses. I think if the pair has the same currency it will be also good to trade in those pairs.

Or at least volatile currency pair, i think even major pair have some problem with volatile, right? even like that for newbie i think it is beter for them to stick with major currency pairs first, because with that they will gain experience and earning better, rather than some kind of exotic currencies.

I think that there is one thing we can do and try for the newbie in the forex trading before they choose to trade on many currency pairs here. The way here is to try trading using the demo account. Let us see here if we can make good profit.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, it is not. It is a good strategy to invest only on those pairs which you have been following since sometime. The main reason behind this is that fact that by following a currency pair, you know how the pair is going to react in different situations and what impact it is going to have on the pair when a high impact news is released which has an impact on that pair you have been following.

I think that there is one thing we can do and try for the newbie in the forex trading before they choose to trade on many currency pairs here. The way here is to try trading using the demo account. Let us see here if we can make good profit.

hm, that is a nice idea but i think to trade with more than one currency as newbie is not a good idea even in demo account, but as for experiment maybe they can try sometimes but make sure you don't use much of your capital when you trade, it is very risky to do something like that.

Its good to try all currency pairs if you are a newbies in demo account. In this way you can be familiar with each pairs movements and trends. Later on you will learn how to make good income in here by choosing a pair that you think have clear trend and pattern at that moment. That's what I actually do right now. I have nine active pairs right now and I just choose three pairs as my main trading pairs.

Just practice as many pairs as you can. Right now I'm trying to trade as many pairs as I can then I only choose one major pair that I want to trade about 40% of my trading capital. And the rest of the 60% is divided among that group of pairs that I'm trading. I'm really not that successful yet but I do hope that I can really make a difference right now.

• 2 months later...

You can trade with any of the currency pairs easily but some currency pairs will not give you profits and some will not at all have a good execution so i think it is not at all good to risk on all the currency pairs. If you want you can trade with all currency pairs with demo account and see if you are earning profits then you can go on.

It will be not easy to trade even in one pair because, we should learn the pair and it's relationship in other pairs which have directly effect in the said pair. It's obvious that we need to learn about other pairs to have better trading because; we will just have limited information in a certain pair which we can't maximize the potential of making profits.

Why not. For me if you are newbies its good to experiement. Don't be afraid to fail as the more you try how to trade the more you gain experience and before you know it you actually making some good profit also. I really do recommend that we spend more time trading in demo account practicing as many pairs trade as you can. I'm sure eventually we can all make good profit.

Well, I do think trading one or two would be more than enough. I don't see the point in trading with so many pairs even if you are a good trader already. And much so if you are a beginner only, better choose one currency till you are good enough to add more currency or to change currency.

Well, I think you should stick to the popular one that have worked for you. Many trade euro/usd cause they provide a lot of profit trends and opp to make money. Some do gbp/yen, and this one has worked for me sometimes. Now, it all depends on the market and not even the pair sometimes, so you need to worry about the market cause if there is a demand, any pair can give you a profit so you need to know how the pair reacts to the market. Where the activities are and how they can help you create profit. I think you should already understand that in your demo. Don't try too many but do use a few good ones. 

It depends on the situations you can go with any of the currency pairs and I am sure that it is not a big task to trade with all the currency. If you know trading then you can trade with any of the currency. But I see that most of the times traders will be trading with the major currency pairs so I think first preference will be given to the major currency pairs.

We will see that major pairs as traded by many traders. This is no surprise because; everybody wanted to have volatile pairs that will be having their trading worked. I don't think they can't target of 100 pips or more in a non volatile pair in a short period of time or to do scalping in those not volatile pairs. So, it's technically peculiar to the traders to have this strategy.

There are some traders think that combined more than one pair is a bad thing to do, but i think people should know the condition of market, that is so bad if they don't even know and only stick with one pair of currency, focused to one pair currency is okay but you also need to see other currency pairs condition/movement, if you can trade aside from your pair currency that you choose right now, it will be good to move.

Well, newbie has hard time understanding and monitor one pair so I doubt if he can monitor multiple pairs. I'm trading eur/usd for five months before I add another pairs. That's how long its take me to understand the basic rules of forex trading and once I understand it its easy for me to apply in other pairs as well. But if you going to start with multiple pairs, I doubt if you going to understand how to monitor and analyst each pairs.

It depends to you. As long as we can say that these 2 or 3 pairs are related to each other to learn their relationship and connections to learn further the market and those currencies. Because, there are pairs that have direct impact to other pairs which we can use in our trading. For example, USD will have stronger value overall then, the pairs connected to it will surely have weaker to dollar at that time or might have such chances.