Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

There were many lessons we can have in the forex forums its obvious they are good also in demonstrating or showing us good signals and also their tehnical analysis. If ever they will also teach us those strategies although not all were monitored or been good strategies as no one can make it. Our skills enhanced by learning in the forums and also implementing it will be make it as a good move.

yup, signal is one thing that some of trader look in forex forums, and sometimes that signal will make us more easier to trade or even will give us nothing than loss, but still signal as a good thing especially when that people share the paid signal it will increase many people who want to see it. and you are right some materials that people see in forex forum is worthy

It can be found in the live trading discussion as well as can be found in the forex news listed by the forex broker already. We are also that forex forums become open for international members because we see some forums that are exclusively for some countries or just a country and we can't discuss well since they have limited traders.

Forex forums are a great way to learn and continually learn about forex and different trading strategies. They also serve as a great motivational tool for so many traders. The downside of it is sometimes , we new traders get to learn so many new techniques that one becomes confused as to which is right.

Forex forums are a great way to learn and continually learn about forex and different trading strategies. They also serve as a great motivational tool for so many traders. The downside of it is sometimes , we new traders get to learn so many new techniques that one becomes confused as to which is right.

Yes and also the fact that the forum consists of many traders of diferrent levels of knowledge makes it quite interesting.This can also add to the confusion so you also need to be able to sift through the advices and information that is being given as some will be more valuable than others.

I really do agree that forums do really help. To be honest six years ago. I loss 1,000 dollars in forex trading. Ever since I told myself not to try to invest in forex. But few months back I tried to trade again and for two months I'm losing. But then I see someone posting proof of payments regularly. Its not much just 1 dollar more or less. But that's inspire me to trade again. And for the last three months I'm earning in forex. Thanks to his proof of payments.

Its really good if we have started in the forex forums before we start trading. In here, we got so many insights and things that we need to think about first before trading. For sure many forex forums also discussed about their experiences and strategies that given to us chances to make better trading.

Forex forum is a good place were we can improve our trading skills and learn new things with addition to our prerequisit knowledge so all we need to do is to try as much as we can to participate in discussion in some of the forum.

A lot of traders of different skills and levels of experience converge here at forums to discuss about the different aspects of forex trading that can be beneficial to the rest of the trading community. This is sharing knowledge that can help a trader better themselves.

A lot of traders of different skills and levels of experience converge here at forums to discuss about the different aspects of forex trading that can be beneficial to the rest of the trading community. This is sharing knowledge that can help a trader better themselves.

not only themselves but also for the other people that practice what the other share :D, rather than only see that words without do any action of it. so far knowledge still one of the important thing in forex and with forex forum people will gained some knowledge about forex and if they want practice it and will give them some result.

• 2 weeks later...

I know that many posters don't like forex that's why they don't want to be in forex forums. Although, if they only learn slowly to participate in these forums then we will see how good chance to make earnings here. I have been in the different forex forums nowadays and they give men so much opportunities to learn trading and earn profits.

It's very obvious that it can really help us, it is a FORUM which is full of information about trading, and some members who are sharing their experiences whether a losses or profits. Actually I am quite prepared for those losses, put in your mind that it's part of the business.

I know that many posters don't like forex that's why they don't want to be in forex forums. Although, if they only learn slowly to participate in these forums then we will see how good chance to make earnings here. I have been in the different forex forums nowadays and they give men so much opportunities to learn trading and earn profits.

except for some forums that will give you some real bucks(not bonus) :D, but i still at my own opinion as long as you can apply from what you get in forex forums, it will surely improve your trading skill and can be tremendously :D, some tips in forums also help you to sustain the profit you have with your trading

I think that you stand a better chance to learn from both these types of forums. The ones that reward you with a bonus to your trading account are obviously much better because then you can have trading funds for when you want to trade in real account but you can also learn from other discussions too.

that is right, with bonus that we have in forex forums, we can use that bonus to trading and in the end that is improve our own skill in trading, but not all people spend their time in forex forums to increase their trading skill but more just to get money into their payment processor. but if we learn better in forums, it will give us better result in forex.

Well, I suppose that this is where the individual will have to choose the forums that he is posting on. Forums that pay directly to your payment processor would be ideal in this case if all that the posters is really interested in is to get paid in cash. Luckily there are more forums like that to also choose from.

No, its not ideal in forex forums if you are asking me. Because you know different forex brokers particularly those big ones that offer trading credits and give them big post rates. But in those forums that have lower rates then they can have the funds as payment. But then atleast we learn even we don't really get big earnings.

No, its not ideal in forex forums if you are asking me. Because you know different forex brokers particularly those big ones that offer trading credits and give them big post rates. But in those forums that have lower rates then they can have the funds as payment. But then atleast we learn even we don't really get big earnings.

If you are really into forex then the obvious thing to do would be to accumulate a binus into a trading account because thats how you get to make money. I was merely responding to trickster's ascertion that some posters may not be interested in gaining a trading bonus but rather prefer getting paid directly to a payment processor.

• 2 weeks later...

yes i think that is how posters are getting capital in their live account. they just post for bonus in forums. and so they don't ned to invest out of their own pocket money. at least you won't lose your own money although you still have to work hard ot earn those bonus points.

This is true especially for beginner's who are getting the hang of forex trading and dont need to use their own money at this stage because they are still learning. The bonus will surely come in handy. I just love the fact that our knowledge about forex does increase and we get to learn different things everyday from the discussions.

As much as possible I will like to learn as much as I can from forums discussions about forex. So that I would be more inspired and more motivated to do my best to learn forex well. So I hope that I would be able to gain more knowledge and experience with my participation on forex discussions.

Just a few months ago many of us would not participate in forex discussions because we were not that confident enough in ourselves and our knowledge. If you look at the number of members that are now more confident to participate in them today and earning in the process is proof that forums do help to increase knowledge.