Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

flybiz08

i ever used fbs and insta. different metatratder confuse me. i think using one broker is enough for forex trading

As I know, FBS and Insta Forex, they are good. But, most brokers are using the similar platforms of Meta Trader, MT4 or MT5. So, it is not a bad thing actually. And we will not depend on one or two accounts. But, we can not have too many accounts, because it will be very complicated for us

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two brokers is fine but if you know how to manage it then it will be a different thing for you, so far FBS and Instaforex are brokers that i use because i prefer them and like them a lot. Even like that it is advisable to trade in more than one broker because it means you will put your money not only in one basket.

but our fellow poster here don't have problem with managing his account in two brokers. so i don't think it would be a problem if you are good in trading or at least have enough skill to trade well. so i am not worried being in two brokers. but i would be worried even in just one broker only if i don't have enough skills to trade.

i guess before one can think of trading with 2 brokers,one need to be sure of his trading skills and the trader need to have being able to make profit with one broker time after time before thinking of going for 2 brokers.i believe it possible to handle 2 broker is one have being successful with one broker.it the same analysis that one will be using in both account

trader is actually not advisable to trade with more than one broker, because it will not affect the results of our trade, but if mastered hedging, may do trade with more than one broker can affect trading results we get, because we will do the trade the opposite direction of the price of each broker that we use to perform the trade

• 5 months later...

You can and there is no one out there to tell you not to do it. You can do what you want to do as the risks are all yours to take. However, testing out with different brokers to see how well they perform is good too. Since some have more trust, lower spread or more support so why not. The're not equal in sizes so that will help us out a lot. I think I will like to test out brokers this way. 

It's not a problem. The most important is we can focus on our account in each broker which we use to trade, so we can get maximal profit from our each account. I just trade in a broker which give me convenient service when trading. With the lowest spread from Armada Markets, i try to maximize my trading result.

i guess trading with more than 3 broker is kinda hard to handle,one might get confused with the market but i guess the only way one can truly trading with more than one broker,the best is to use pending order when trading and always use stop loss.because to concentrate on the brokers will be kinda confusing.

i guess trading with more than 3 broker is kinda hard to handle,one might get confused with the market but i guess the only way one can truly trading with more than one broker,the best is to use pending order when trading and always use stop loss.because to concentrate on the brokers will be kinda confusing.

Well, you can trade with more than one to see which one favors you the most. Sometimes some brokers only sound good in a promo but when it comes to using them you will find a lot of problems so most likely, you will see some that is better than the others. So you should use those that are deemed best by you. You should use brokers that offer the lowest spread and free swap and also no snipping. I think there are some scammy things about them so you should beware. 

• 2 months later...

I persoanlly don't discover just about any incorrect along with investing along with a couple of brokerage providing there are beneficial and reliable brokerage. despite the fact that i believe which it will be more easy should you only stick to just one so that you can possess much better target and emphasis far more with your investments.

There's no law stating that a trader must trade with one and single broker. The trader can trade with how many brokers he wants. These days that there are offers from a lot of brokers, traders tend to easily switch brokers all in a bid to get the best out of whichever one they want to trade with.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with trading with more than one broker. There never have been any side effect it will have either in your account or in the profits you. will make, there are even some who would prefer to trade with different brokers rather than stick with one broker.

• 3 weeks later...

spread the capital necessary to protect traders losing all the fund if something unexpected happen. such as brokers going to bankrupt. traders not necessary to trade at the same time but just focus in single brokers, if they are unable to spread the focus. the key point is in divide the capital. 

If a trader want to be trading in more than one broker, he or she is free to do that. Like me, I like to trade in different brokers. If one broker is doing a promotion, I will register with them and trade with them credit. If I am liking the way the broker is, I will start to trade with them. Trading with different brokers will give the trader different idea on how to trade on the service the brokers will be giving.

• 5 months later...

My objective is to have 20 broker sites. Five of this forex broker sites I want to have minimum of 10,000 dollars trading capital. The other 10 I want to have 1,000 dollars minimum. The other 5 forex broker site left I want to have 20,000 then 30,000 then 40,0000 then 50,000 then 60,000 dollars trading capital. I'm so sure once I accomplish this I'm really earning in thousand of dollars each month.

It really doesn't matter if a trader trades with a thousand and one broker. It is important that he knows and understands how to trade. Trading with so many brokers is not proportional to the amount of profit you will make. I know there are quite a lot of reasons that would lead a trader to trade with many brokers and it centers around the freebies the broker offer.

It really doesn't matter if a trader trades with a thousand and one broker. It is important that he knows and understands how to trade. Trading with so many brokers is not proportional to the amount of profit you will make. I know there are quite a lot of reasons that would lead a trader to trade with many brokers and it centers around the freebies the broker offer.

Trading with more than one broker gives you the advantage of taking advantage of the different offers they have to give. A trader who operates account with different brokers would simply take advantage of any good thing the broker has to offer and also from both ends. It however, wouldn't make you more profit than sticking with some few ones.

it's your choice whether you want to trade with a broker or not. important you can be responsible with your account. for that we need to learn and practice good trading. so we will have the knowledge and skills of good trading, so our account in some brokers will be able termaksimalkan well. Try trade in instaforex with  bonus post.

it's your choice whether you want to trade with a broker or not. important you can be responsible with your account. for that we need to learn and practice good trading. so we will have the knowledge and skills of good trading, so our account in some brokers will be able termaksimalkan well. Try trade in instaforex with  bonus post.

Right now I have seven forex broker site. Although only five actually has some investments. But the two are going to be active in two months the latest. I'm planning to start trading and hoping to make good income with this also. I do know that a lot of traders do fear that they going to loss money. I'm also afraid that its going to happen. But so far so good in my part.