Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

flybiz08

Still have few brokers that I'm in. I'm just disappointed that there is always changes in these forex brokers and yet I should realize that its much better to also have different forex brokers. If one fail to make me satisfy then, I need to shift or switch to other forex broker. I don't feel that I will just wait and wait while having their continuous changes that cause delays in many operations they have.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the presence of some forex brokers make us get a lot of choices and learn forex brokers that we think could really benefit so that we can easily obtain good results. because each broker is different and always provide advantages not shared by other brokers is an attraction for those members who wish to trade using a forex broker. therefore we should be keen to find a good broker we think that the results we want to achieve our liking.

Good think of having lots of broker sites is diversity. its good not only that if one will have some problem you are good with other broker sites and also you can check how good one broker site to another. Like in one broker site I earn big swap interest while the other one I pay swap interest even though I have open the same position. I also like to withdraw in LR and in PP. But theirs no broker sites that has both. So that's why I join forex that has pp and forex broker site that has LR.

very true premises we try to trade on any broker that is going to make it easier to find a broker that gives us comfort and ease in trading and transactions, I also once read an article that said that the trade use 2 different brokers we can take advantage of our trade swap broker and I have not had time to try this strategy because I have limited capital

• 1 month later...

It is always good and better not to use only one broker in Forex trading. It is good if we can make like two or more than that brokers here. So, in this way, if one broker is not good or cheating, then we still can have better trade with other broker here. This is the real fact actually

• 2 weeks later...

I now have four active broker sites and the good thing is that each broker sites I use their own daily forecast to guide my account. So I'm sure chance of having a successful trade is higher if I have many broker sites giving me forecast and signals. That's the one of the purpose why I do join so many broker sites to use their free signals. I'm right now planning to invest in much bigger amount to have much detailed and complicated signals.

I think if that is the case then you can always be making some good money in forex and not be confuse here so the best thing best to do is to try our possible best first and learn from the difference broker but when it come to seposit it should not be on more than two brokers for sure.

• 1 month later...

Most of the traders knows that trading with the different brokers will also give a good learning and understanding which we can also know the possible way to make even better trading and profits. Since, the brokers can also affect our trading and our possible profits. Just like some brokers have minimum deposit or withdrawal while others will have big deposit required and withdrawal.

Trading in more than one broker is not a ban for a trader. But we must remember, we must be selective in choosing a broker. So we will still comfortable even trading in more than one broker. However, I prefer to trade with a broker only, to make it more focused and now, I am trading in InstaForex.

That's obviously ridiculous if a trader think that there's ban on that matter. Only we can have here restrictions or unavailable in some countries. Particularly if you are in the US and therefore, you will just going to have Forex brokers that are inside the US or regulated in that country. Yet, I would say that to know the best broker is to actually experience those brokers first.

• 1 month later...

It will be a good management if we will apply it in our trading. It's less risk and we can achieve to divide our investments. We can use those to have some backups as well. I don't think welcome bonus can be a great option but rather those who offer the forum incentives and also trading contests which really have great prizes.

If you can manage more broker site then why not? Me right now that's what I want to accomplish. I want to trade in five broker site more or less for three reason. One is that we really don't know when a broker site will turn to scam. So its better that we have five broker sites. Secondly information. The more broker site you have the more likely you going to have more forex reading and studying material. And the third strategy. Having the same strategy is like do or die as you can end up earning or losing. But if you have five different broker sites and each broker site you use different strategy the better.

I also want to see more brokers that we can gain bonus and that we can trade easily or not limited to some countries since some brokers are not available in our country. Woah, that could be a long way to have 5 brokers that all of your trading accounts are active or have current trades. But for the meantime, I will focus with few brokers and trying out the others.

I think that is not a big problem we can trade with n no of brokers but the question is how can you manage to trade with many brokers that is the problem with this . it is advisable to not trade with many brokers 2 or 3 brokers are more that sufficient to trade with .

Yes there is nothing wrong in trading with more than two brokers , some times there are still many traders who will be earning a huge from many of the brokers , they will be having there acconts with many brokers and they make time to trade with them all . I think that is really a profitable but a trader should have the capability to manage all the brokers .

Right now I only have one broker site left but for me its advisable to have multiple broker sites. As long you can handle more accounts I don't see any reason why its a problem and actually its more on security since the more broker sites you have the more diversify your account is. Who knows when a broker site will close down. So if you have many broker sites at least if one turn to scam you still have others to continue trading.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, why not to have several Forex brokers if this will be a chance of making better profits and also to know which of the brokers has better use or benefits for the traders. So far, I really wanted to find more as I'm focusing in making trades and hoping for it to achieve in the next month to have tried other Forex brokers that I haven't yet tried before.

• 2 weeks later...

If you can manage all that things, then have more than one broker is not a big deal for traders, i see there are a lot of traders that trade more than one brokers and so far they are fine, and they still earn well. and i trade in 3 brokers so far even i only active in 2 brokers and don't active too much in the last broker.

Yes, it is not. It's like investing in the different programs to make sure of the safety and diversion of all of the funds. It's like if you bankrupt in one then, you are going to still have other one and able to continue with your business. So, if you see that one broker isn't that good anymore then, you might focus in the next one and be careful on those Forex brokers.

That is like diversify our own investment :D, i think that is good for some traders to have more than one broker, at least 2 brokers for them so they can start to learn and if they loss someday( i think not all want it to happen), they still have other forex broker that they can use to trade in forex.

For my daily trade, I use two broker. This is due I can't do scalping in one my broker and I'm already hvae investor in there. I opening PAMM account in one of my broker. By using two different broker, that an give me advantages I know when there are different candle patter from both broker. Often it can happen when economic data release and there is spike in it.

For me I was on be contented with two brokers and it is just hard already to maintain our account if we have more than two accounts. So I just hope that I would be able to start making profit already in my trading account in two brokers. As they are the best forex brokers for me now.