Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

flybiz08

As each broker crops up, a lot of people would want to join them provided they have something special to offer which the other broker never offered. Perhaps we call it a Beth competitive market where everyone wants to have a share of the cake. That means the broker with the best offers get the attention of most of the traders who want to trade.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just worried with one of my forex broker site. I have about 5,000 dollars bonus funds and trading capital and profits in here. Its my main and major forex broker site. But its seems every day I read about this forex broker site do scam members who make a lot in here. They close their account for getting a cheating strategy and so on. Although I really don't understand why they don't explain what is cheating strategy in details to prevent members and investors to make that mistake.

Well, I will say we are in similar shoes but in my case, I decided not to be too serious with the broker because of the issue. I have tried contacting their customer care on this and what they told me is that my account would be safe and active if I keep following the rules. Thats why sometimes it pays to diversify.

• 3 months later...

So that is why you should make sure that a broker you choose are an independent yet still regulated by a well regulator. Opening more than one account at first is not advisable but for later, it is optional thing since you can do it if you really want to do it but if you don't then that is not a big issue too. All the result is depend on your hand.

• 2 weeks later...

This thing depends on the time which one has, if one can mange more than 1 accounts and ahs the investment required for investing in multiple accounts so then I do not think that there are not many reasons that why that person should not go for it, but we have to be again careful.

This thing depends on the time which one has, if one can mange more than 1 accounts and ahs the investment required for investing in multiple accounts so then I do not think that there are not many reasons that why that person should not go for it, but we have to be again careful.

One account is better i think, since we can focusing ourselves on that account without need to take care about any other account, even it means we don't diversify our own money but that is good enough for us especially to those who trade in big amount of money plus at a trustable broker.

• 7 months later...

Trading with more than one particular broker is no crime in any way. What the person should know is that in most cases, what it requires is even that you will put in more investment because you must fund your account and if the person is equal to the task, then what stops him from being the trader he wants to be.

Trading is a free thing and you can trade with any amount of money that you want and with any type of broker that you want. Just learn how to trade and also know how that particular broker works because that is also what willnmake you enjoy the broker. Once you are ready to understand the broker and know whether they have what it takes, then you can be able to make money from them.

• 2 months later...

Trading is free thing?Well, you need capital with it and from where the free thingy coming from if we need capital or money to start? Money cannot coming out from nothing. We can freely choose to what kind of broker we want but to trade freely is wrong context.

I got a friend whom I will say has benefitted so much from Forex. This is because he started trading with a broker with just bonus and was able to make more than that bonus. He actually has the knowledge well enough and that gave him an edge to make better things from the market. He started very small and learnt what it means to compound.

Asi i said before we need capital and to open an account we also need many things just aside from capital. I know there is bonus like poster above said to me, but is that enough? Usually traders need at least $200 for their small amount of capital. This is why i think trading with one broker is not advisable.

Depend on the trader my friend. Trading with more than one broker still advisable if you can trade better, more than one broker logically means more money for us as long as you are capable to handle more than one trading. So put that in mind that capital is not really big problem it is your capability to manage those accounts that must be questioned.

I am talking about newbie who just start few months but want to open more than one account because think he/she already make enough profit and prove him/her earn well also open more than one account to get more profit, of course that is not advisable but if they are good enough they can do that, it is not a big matter to as long as they are capable.

I trade with only one broker. I did think about trading with other brokers as well. I don't think that it is a particularly bad idea to have more than one broker. In the case that something goes wrong with one account, you will have another to fall back on. It is the type of Forex broker that you sign up with. If you have a trustworthy broker, then you will have a better time as a Forex trader. 

• 1 month later...

Not really advisable to do that since it will divert our attention when trade and this thing isn't a good thing for a trader, and with logic from aliforex it is better all traders around the world have at least 2 account, but in the end you are still lose the first account before you put attention to the second account or backup account, and it just like you start a new account.

Can you manage that all? Only having one account and one broker already make my head spinning around. I doesn't advice but doesn't discourage either. In fact you should measure yourselves see if you can manage your account well. If you can do that i don't have any objection from you trading with multiple forex broker but if you can't then you already know the answer.

Nice post however, is there any indicator to see so we know should we choose one broker only or trade with mulptile broker's account? also how to measure how much profit we could optimized? You said all those things but doesn't give any direct explanation to it. To me it is better to focus and don't trade with more than one broker.

Indicator is different to each trader, i mean some has indicator like this: A trader will think they are fine with multiple broker if they can maintain their earnin at some level like earn around $1000-$1500 per month. If they can do that they might be trade with more than one account, next measurement of profit that we could optimized. 

Well, i cannot say it clearly but if you trade in more than one account and all or mostly bring nice profit you would be get better profit than one account isn't it? That is the most simple logic but once again you must know that if you can trade well with that kind of condition.

As long as you can make profit, note that. If you cannot you will lose more, also it is good if trader can focus their trading to one account only. Even they are super good it is better to trade with one account only and choose multiple currencies to trade with, since it will bring more defenite result than opening more than one account which hard to manage.

• 2 weeks later...

As long as you can make profit, note that. If you cannot you will lose more, also it is good if trader can focus their trading to one account only. Even they are super good it is better to trade with one account only and choose multiple currencies to trade with, since it will bring more defenite result than opening more than one account which hard to manage.

But it is hard and to be honest psychologically it is hard to earn money with multiple broker unless you are a big organization that has more than one trader then that would be different cases, but one poeple manage more than one account in more than one broker is really hard thing to do plus you must have a lot of experience too.

Hard but not impossible, it is totally possible as long as that person have knowledge and experience to do that. You can see there are few claims or some people you know trade using multiple account with them, well some of them still work with it and reap more profit while the others leave it because it is not effective for them. In the end i think it is advisable as long as you are good with it.

• 7 months later...

It is advisable as long as you can trade with more money in your pocket if you just have around $100 or $500 I do recommend for you never try to do this thing. Also if you have strategy such as Carry trading with more than one account in different broker that's still acceptable as long as you still able to manage the risk by spending your money in sufficient amounts and not excessive

• 11 months later...

It is advisable as long as you can trade with more money in your pocket if you just have around $100 or $500 I do recommend for you never try to do this thing. Also if you have strategy such as Carry trading with more than one account in different broker that's still acceptable as long as you still able to manage the risk by spending your money in sufficient amounts and not excessive

It should be thousand dollars at least and divide it equally into the broker you want to trade with. It is not really advisable since it will divide your energy but if you dedicate one broker as the place for your automated tools, it would be a good idea to have more than one broker.

It should be thousand dollars at least and divide it equally into the broker you want to trade with. It is not really advisable since it will divide your energy but if you dedicate one broker as the place for your automated tools, it would be a good idea to have more than one broker.

If we talk about how much money that should invested in multiple broker i think it should be more than thousand dollars should available for us. Manage more than one account in different broker is exhaustive, also once we lose we need to recover faster. The worst case that you may cannot withdraw your rofit for years.