Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Lost 20 trades. Do you advice I quit trading?

flybiz08

First, actually it is a great heart to admit, this guy did not make profit in 20 trades here. Because not all trader want to admit this thing here. Well, what we need to do, we have to do more and spend more time in the Demo account, or using the PAMM trading here instead

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually if you loos 20 trades once think one think why you lost 20 trades . did you lost due to the lack of forex skills then if really you think you lost because of the lack of knowledge than i suggest try to improve your skills as much as possible so that you will not face that situation in your future .

One should not be guessing as to what the reasons for their losses is in this case but rather do their best to identify where the issue is so that they can rectify. If you try to continue trading without a turn around strategy then you will likely encounter more losses, lose a lot of confidence and become even more stressed.

If you loss 5 trades you must think already to stop trading and return to demo account. I don't know why its take 20 loses to make you realize or think what to do next. For me if you incur 20 loses it means your brain is not good enough to trade in forex. I don't advice that you go back to demo account. You are just going to put yourself to a lot of ordeal. Making one mistake is understandable. Making 20 continues mistake without learning for it. Its means something.

Getting help from someone who is more experienced about forex would be a good idea as well because they might be able to help you to learn properly and identify the mistakes that you would be making. This is especially so for newbies that are still new to forex and dont know how to trade properly.

That's a correct response for a new trader. To find a helper or atleast advice from those experienced traders. We know that we can find them through online like forum communities. And they will going to tell that traders should be more patient and not to give up easily particularly in the losing trades we've made because, it's normal and we need to learn from the losses we experienced to be better trader.

I guess some are just born natural trader. I understand now that commonsense is not so common to all. A friend of mine and me has some pity fight simply because of simple issue. Its about diet. In diet we count calories intake. And one cup of rice is equal to two slice of bread in term of calories and a friend of mine insisting that its much better to eat only two slice of bread since if you are in diet you need to go hungry..

Same thing in forex trading. Some just don't know the difference between equal opportunity in forex. Equal opportunity means its either way you loss or make profit in forex. now if you want to be in profitable side then try to learn and then earn.

I guess not really born to be trader but genius in Maths and analysis. Since, I guess this is the factor that really affects a good trader. I don't think we can have good analysis if we are not good in Maths and can't have probabilities or predictions of the facts and numbers we've seen. So, this losses to quit is just naive to quit in trading without proving if they can't make profits for some time.

Find a solution is much better if its done in demo account. I know you don't need to be a perfect trader if you earn to earn in real account .But at least its good if you can minimize your loses in demo so that you can have higher chance of earning once you are in real account. But if you going to do trail and error in real account then chance are you going to loss big money.

No matter if you lost 20 traders or 200 traders but you need to have a good understanding in forex then only you will be earning some money with this business and i am sure that it is not at all possible to earn even a cent in forex with out proper knowledge . So in opinion it is good if you really want to earn they you need to develop more skills and at the same time have a good practice .

Yes, there has to be a reason for the losses at the end of the day and they did not just come out of the blue. Immediately you are involved in a string of losses then you must find out what the real cause is otherwise you will just continue to lose indeed as you are stuck in that cycle of losses with no improvements whatsoever.

Yeah that's true.The thing he needs is to sit down to find out the real cause of the problem sinceThere is no way a problem would be solved without we knowing the cause.I think giving up likewise would be the solution.There is a saying that says that losing or failing everytime doesn't make you a failure but giving up is what makes you a failure.

Lost 20 trade? I advice and continue trading and if you loss another 20 trade and I will still advice that you continue trading. If you end up broke then that' the time I will say you stop trading and the main reason why you get broke is that no matter how many times you loss you don't learn from it. Its not the loss that is the problem in here but the learning. Because its a clear sign that you never learn at all.

Then you may need to also find ways to boost your learning you do find that you are continuously losing and cant find your way out of the losing streak. Its possible that alone you are not able to determine where you are going wrong so getting help would also be ideal.

If you lost 20 trades then i am sure that problem is in your way of trading and i suggest you try to practice more and more with the demo account and that will help you to learn many new things and new tactics of trading so it will be good if you use demo trading for some more days and try to make profits in demo account .

Look at the very basic because you could be missing something in here because trading 20 times in Forex trading you should make some winning trade at least one in here because luck is something that exist in Forex trading, and with your situation it's like it's hard to believe when you are trading rightly.

My advice of this thread is you should out of forex forever because It is easy reason because you are not comfortable with trade in forex.and your strategy is too bad. For I am you I must bring bucket cover my head for sure because It is very embrassing for me. so as I think pratice is not help anything should retire it..

If a trader loss 20 traders continuously then i am sure that it is the fault of the traders not the system so i think there might be a lack of knowledge or practice to trade and that will be the main reason the trader is loosing continuously for 20 times . I really suggest then to go back to there demo account and try to practice as much as they can .