Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Lost 20 trades. Do you advice I quit trading?

flybiz08

When traders are met with losses especially the new traders, they tend to think tips that quitting the forex market is a better option. Some who have the zeal to continue will refuse to give up while some in this same situation believe that it is impossible to win. Do you think it is better for such a trader to quit trading?

No, I don't advice you to quit. In trading, you should focus on 'how much you learned' rather than 'how much you lost'. Losses are very common thing. But once you learned it, you are the king :)

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes it really hard for newbies to accept losses, anyone can trade the market, everyone belongs to it, but to belong here for longer period of time, one must learn the forex market and focus really hard in learning different things in this huge market, so much to learn and so much time needed to invest, if you are ready for it then don't worry for any amount of losses, because you are learning everytime, But never trade with the amount which you can't afford to lose. Use demo accounts to you start to earn instead of lose.

No, I don't advice you to quit. In trading, you should focus on 'how much you learned' rather than 'how much you lost'. Losses are very common thing. But once you learned it, you are the king :)

And what? This guy has loss 20 trades already. I guess right now this person does not even have capital left. So what the use of continuing trading as I'm sure he going to loss more in here and if he does then what? Invest again until he is bone dry?

Forex trading is meant for earning not losing. If you want to trade to learn then its better you try demo account and practice in their. In this way you never going to loss a cent.

Right now I have close one of my broker site for good. I have one less broker site to check and do some trading and I'm happy that way. Sometimes you must always prepare to let go. Cut loses is the best way to minimize loses and same time give you opportunity to bounce back. In short you need to stop your fall and start raising again.

Right now I'm planning to add two more broker site after I close one that I don't like.

• 3 weeks later...

You are right because at the beginning you are bound to experience some losses and it rather unavoidable. One should just be persistent enough to hang in there with the understanding that as time goes by you will get better in your trading and can manage to turn things around to be profitable.

If we think thoroughly that those who made here scalping daily or trade in many pairs like 2-3 pairs atleast then, obviously they reached the 20 losing trades even in small amount they will not think they are going to quit because of it. There's no reason to quit because traders are going to always and continue to gain losses no matter they do. Expect those losses and prepare how to recover.

if they do not have the passion to change their lives for the better then they should be stopped from trading forex because it would be useless to them if they continue their trade but if they have a goal to improve the economy of their lives should they continue their trade as in this business we can also use a lot of capital is given a bonus if you have a loss

i won't say quit trading. but leave trading for a while and then learn again. it is not a business that you can learn in a day or two. start your practice again and then come back.

yuap, we better stop for a moment if it often fails in the forex trading play, but that does not mean we give up because we are obliged to learn again to understand more deeply that we can really master how to trade forex properly. if we are to understand and master new forex trading we start doing business again. recall failure is success delayed.

to stop while the trade will make us not feel the pressure anymore and certainly it would make us be quiet but in the rest of our time in the trade should we throw away the first of all trades involving both strategy and such, wait until we experience the tranquility and atmosphere of the new emndapatkan then we regroup and plan a strategy that we will use to return to our trade

in my opinion, if we still often fails when trading forex means we need to take action by creating a new strategy, we stop using real account and back again using a demo account to find out a good strategy we will use to trade in a real account. if we've got the right strategy then we can start trading again by using a real account.

Yes, continuous losses really mean that we are not something correctly and we have to strive in identifying what it is that we need to work on to become better traders and influence profits from our trades. Quitting should not just be an option that we easily explore because it will deny us the opportunity to see more profits from forex as we may be leaving prematurely.

Some individuals do think in dealing without using a excellent technique that packages them and thats why they always fall short in the currency dealing globe. For me i don't think quiting is the right choice as if i have the passion to nake it, i will rebuild myself and come up with a excellent technique that works out for me

if we do not have a clear purpose in the trade that it will happen when we experience a loss then we'll just stop but if we have a clear goal in our trade then losing it is something that is very small in the trade because with it we will get a lot of lessons and experiences that will make our trading system work better

The big question is this. What is the reason why you have 20 loses? Is that straight loses? or its just commulative loses? I don't recommend that we invest big money in forex and I don't recommend that we invest money in forex if you don't make some profit when you are trading in demo account. I know its hard to make a living in forex so its better that we don't invest in real account if we don't make good money in demo account.

Well, there might be something wrong with your trading strategy if you are consistently loosing out on your trades. If you are using a trading system, try to switching to a new one as the probability of unsuccessful trades in quite high as compared to profits. Try re-establishing a new trading strategy and use it on a demo account to avoid further losses.

instead we have to establish a new trading strategy would be even better if we improve the trading strategy that we have because the more we try to form a lot of strategy will make us more confused in determining a good trading strategy because we never focus on one strategy only

therefore we must have a strong belief and when it will start trading forex, without the conviction and the will they will never succeed and a waste of time and capital employed, because it is basically when we have to start trading forex in the beginning will always but if we fail to learn from failure itself and trying to get up and have a strong determination ultimately we will benefit greatly.

If you loss 5 times I guess its time to check the reason why you loss. I don't think its good that you going to wait for 20 loses before you try to find out if you want to stop trading or not. 5 loses is enough to ask yourself if you are good to trade or not. I don't advice that you stop investing but I do advise that you stop trading. Just try to trade in demo account and return when you have enough skills to earn some profit.

maybe we can say that because we have a lot to know the actual forex trading in accordance with the experience and knowledge we have but for a beginner I think it is difficult to not repeat the same thing in terms of trade losses they experience even though they have checked the error they have done but still many of them will experience successive errors until they experience a loss in quite a long time because they have not mastered control of emotions alone even though they have to improve their trading system

Yes, its difficult for a beginner to make profits and they may be encountering repeated losses over time from their trades but the same applies to them as well. Its all about knowing where you are going wrong because it will help you reach your goal which is to make profit. Without finding your mistakes you cannot correct them and will keep losing.

failure is the key to success, saying it probably means a lot in forex trading, because when we are still in the learning stage to ensure that we always have failures because we have not been able to fully master the forex, and therefore knowledge, self-control and flight hours a lot will help us to prevent failures that always comes over and over again, with the failures we can learn how we did not get it again so that the failure of knowledge, self-control and flying hours is needed.

• 1 month later...

It does mean a lot in forex trading indeed especially when we look at the statistics of traders that are being profitable vs those that are not. Its quite easy to be demotivated to trade in forex when you are involved in a string of losses and it seems that no matter what you are doing, you cannot see a way out. If you are persistent and determined though you can recover even if it may require the help of someone experienced to guide or mentor you.

No i dont advise any trader to quit trading because you might be loosing all the 20 trades due to some reasons like you are unable to trade due to the reasons like not good skills or good practice like that . but try to practice more and more in demo account and i am sure that you will get succeed one day or other day in trading .