Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Lost 20 trades. Do you advice I quit trading?

flybiz08

Sanity lose? Well that is overreacting maybe but to me lost 20 trades isn't a reason to fully quit from forex trading, i mean you are half way it is too pity just quit from forex because of that thing, what you should do after lost 20 trades is to learn why and solve the situation you are in.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not overacting because there are a lot of traders that also lose their sanity because of how much money the loss in forex, well this is understandable since most of them who lost their sanity usually use their hot money or even worse take a loan from bank. But 20 traders stil a bit small compared to some traders who loss around 100 or more trades.

loosing too much trades in a single day is really a painful for a trader. You should not over trading , after loosing some trades one should not trade again . wait for next time after some days with a new passion. Now try to recover loss with slow strategy and see your mistakes first . You can get more practice on demo for this purpose.

This is what coming into my mind there is new day or there is tomorrow so don't ever try to recover at that time, wait for the right time. It is just like war, it is better to withdraw for a while and then come back later with better preparation rather than forcing ourselves to do something that may make us loss.

mentality and motivation is very needed for any trader, without both of them, trader just leave forex trading with so easy, but i think if u already lose 20 times, i just suggest u to learn again at demo account, or search another option of business, because maybe its just not work for u.

He doesn't have to quit forex by searching the other business. He can simply re-learn with those mistakes, 20 trades aren't so much yet painful for trader, but if this is his limit it seems even for lower risk business he cannot even make much difference. I suggest re-learn forex in demo account, and make sure to learn it carefully and don't have thought i must earn faster.

• 5 years later...
On 12/8/2015 at 9:21 AM, gaban said:

mentality and motivation is very needed for any trader, without both of them, trader just leave forex trading with so easy, but i think if u already lose 20 times, i just suggest u to learn again at demo account, or search another option of business, because maybe its just not work for u.

At the Instaforex broker itself what can a trader use in order to gain profit, and is there a minimum limit for withdrawal transactions, and can traders take advantage of opportunities when there is a political storm?

• 1 year later...