Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

$3000, where is the right place to invest?

flybiz08

If I were to have such amount then I will save the 50% then trade the 50% because Forex is very risky and I couldn't risk more than 50% though the bigger your capital is, so the profit it can make is also BIG if ever.

I will do as you do, I will try to invest some of my capital in forex and some tried to start a forex fortune. the important thing is if we have a large capital do not be too eager to get more profit without regard to risk. My friend never used a capital of $ 2,000 playing the forex trading using forex mentor, but had not yet received the results is up capital without any left over. therefore we must be cautious and act wisely use the capital we had.

Well, in my opinion, its better to make money management. We need to set our trading account with lower capital so we can have back up funds and also to try to invest some funds in other forex brokers or in other programs. I don't think its good idea to invest all of our funds in a single company or broker we need to think carefully how to handle our emotions as 3000 dollars is definitely huge amount.

indeed we should invest our money in forex, as forex is a very reliable and will not be business scam that would harm us and by investing in forex we do not just accept the results of our investment but we are that determines how profits we want in our investment in forex

but not all forex broker offered breakeven trading dude, i only see some of them like where you trading :D, as for me i only use 30% as saving or spend my bucks($3000), and then for 70% i will use that for trading, in any broker that i trade right now, Insta and FBS also UWCFX

Yeah, sir. Not all broker offered breakeven trading and as i know, FBS is the first broker that give this promotion.

Well, in my opinion, its better to make money management. We need to set our trading account with lower capital so we can have back up funds and also to try to invest some funds in other forex brokers or in other programs. I don't think its good idea to invest all of our funds in a single company or broker we need to think carefully how to handle our emotions as 3000 dollars is definitely huge amount.

I also found the same to you, if we have a large capital to trade forex should not all the capital at stake to play forex trading, better a quarter or half of the capital we have invested in the forex broker, to avoid the possibility that we do not want. especially when these currencies in forex trading so unstable that it is difficult to put the right trade.

actually a large amount of capital if we use all capital to trade pips it will produce a very strong defense and it depends on how we set the lot size that we use and it would be very profitable trade we do even though we have floating minus the large, then it will not give us a mighty pressure for price movements will return to the original price and of course we also need to have calculation also with a pretty good analysis

• 2 weeks later...

I also found the same to you, if we have a large capital to trade forex should not all the capital at stake to play forex trading, better a quarter or half of the capital we have invested in the forex broker, to avoid the possibility that we do not want. especially when these currencies in forex trading so unstable that it is difficult to put the right trade.

This is true and it would also depend on the level of experience that we have in forex trading as well. I would better spend some of the investment into forex but make sure that I have some funds left over that I can use in the future should I need to reinvest while the other is spread towards other investments as well to gain income from various sources.

I would most likely keep off on making an investment and get some knowing of the marketplaces that I am enthusiastic about. I consent with the other images as well that getting an professional to help spend your cash can also help. However, that can also be very dangerous because the professional can just take your cash and run.

indeed every investment that we want to do should have a very good consideration prior to start investing because we know that the investments we need to have a lot of considerations and calculations on the issue of risk and how to get good profit in this investment because if we do not have it is then we will spend our money on investments that can not be profitable for us

• 2 weeks later...

considerations other than giving investment we must also consider the issue broker sites that we want to use to provide investment, because if we choose the wrong broker might have investments that we spend we can not even use because the broker is a scam site, and therefore to seek broker is good and safe we need to find concrete information and evidence regarding broker before I really decided to give investment

I think choose a broker that is really reliable and has been widely used by traders and also with that much money we can invest these funds to brokers who provide deposit bonus and I think this will be a huge advantage because the bonus will add capital we have in the forex trading investments so that we will be able to take better advantage in trade we do

Funny. five months ago if you say you want to invest 3,000 dollars. I will say your foolish person. But now that I have 1,000 dollars capital in forex trading I will going to say that its good to target making good profit and I'm hoping to reach 10,000 dollars capital. I know I'm still a long shot away but I'm hoping that I can reach my goal in a year or two. Since its only take me 10 months to reach 1,000 dollars capital I'm sure its only going to take me one to two years to reach 10,000 dollars capital.

Think foolish person for what? Though, 3000 dollars will be huge and sufficient for trading in forex either we split the funds in different brokers or save some back up funds. Even, with that amount we should have tried to manage it properly if we want to make more of profits and not losses. Though, if I will have such I will not going to just focus in one program I should also have other programs.

I now have 1,290 dollars capital and so far its keep on growing. I hope I can manage to reach reacch 2,000 dollars before the end of the year. Although it seems hard to reach right now but I'm planning to continue compounding my earnings so that I can reach 10,000 dollars capital then that's that time I will going to start withdrawing profits. I still hoping that with right strategy I can actually sustain myself in here.

• 4 months later...

Now that after some time. I can still think that from the 3000 dollars as investments we will have it for the different investment programs. If we are willing and interested to have the risks and to have time to make profits we can have those Forex and HYIP. While other business can do without much risks but with lower profits to make just like in GPT or PTC sites, well, this is just small expenses only I think.

the right place to invest, actually there are many place that i can considered as good place to invst $3000 but mostly is high risk online business, but the stablest one and good one is become merchant :D, or exchangers in your country, even with $1000 you can start and then by sold them, but i think forex is good too just with $1000 too you can start earn there if you have good skilll there

• 6 months later...

That is a good amount of money. There are a lot of places you can put it in. I would suggest put it in a long term stock like walmart or coca cola or american express or wells fargo or ge. I think long  term stock is good for long term dividends, and compound interest and just do a little of long term forex as well. Short term forex is ok too but use low capital. 

• 2 months later...

Try to invest in forex trading online. although large forex risk, but if we have the knowledge and skills of good trading, then we can get the most benefit. We can begin to learn in a demo account. We can learn the basics of trading and how to operate mt4. After that, try to start a real trading account. Do not use large capital, we can start trading with small capital as $ 1.

I sugges to open unlimited account. “Unlimited” account is close to the real market conditions and is designed for proficient traders and investors. The ultimate advantages of the “Unlimited” account type speak for themselves:

• Initial deposit 1000 USD
  • Reduced floating spread starting from 0.2 pips on EURUSD
  • 5-digit precise quotes
  • Immediate orders offset into Currenex ECN system

Try to invest in forex trading online. although large forex risk, but if we have the knowledge and skills of good trading, then we can get the most benefit. We can begin to learn in a demo account. We can learn the basics of trading and how to operate mt4. After that, try to start a real trading account. Do not use large capital, we can start trading with small capital as $ 1.

I think so, too little capital when used both to generate profits for traders. such as 15 Eur welcome bonus account from Armada markets

$3000 is pretty high. traders should search regulated forex brokers if want their fund safe. because they'll not turn to scam easily and run off traders capital. require high amount of fund to become regulated brokers and its make them to become safe place to traders spend money to invest.

If you have three grand you should consider long term stocks as you might be able to make more money from it then not. Yes, stocks can yield better earning than forex and forex is way too risky you might even lose it all after trading so make sure you put it in a saving account or buy stocks with it because at least you will not lose all of it in stocks but you can in forex. 

yes, I agree with you, uncle Gober. Forex is a great place to be able to get unlimited profits. But it also must be balanced with the knowledge and skills of good trading. So that we can benefit from forex trading. Try to take advantage of the bonus posts instaforex for  trading real account.