Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

$3000, where is the right place to invest?

flybiz08

Sometimes, new forex traders are posed with this question and they really want to know if forex trading is a better place to invest this amount of money. Knowing that there are a lot of investments where this amount can fit in, where can you advise such a newbie to invest such amount of money?

• 5 weeks later...

If i have this kind of money,i won't invest all of them in Forex at all.The one i am going to invest in forex,i will give them to the experts who can trade for me and we will share the profit.I cannot use the whole of that money to trade for myself because i haven't gotten the required experience.

Yeah thats right. Choosing a good trader is a good way to earn profit if you are not good in trading forex. For me i dont think i will invest all that money into forex. I think 1500 dollars will be okay and will use the rest to invest in other programs.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd probably hold off on investing and get some understanding of the markets that I am interested in. I agree with the other posters as well that getting an expert to help invest your money can also help. However, that can also be very risky because the expert can just take your money and run.

I'd probably hold off on investing and get some understanding of the markets that I am interested in. I agree with the other posters as well that getting an expert to help invest your money can also help. However, that can also be very risky because the expert can just take your money and run.

If you are trading in license broker site or has a PAMM trader chance are your money is safe from being stolen but not safe from being loss in trading.

That's why the best way to earn in forex is always to find a way on how to be a good trader. theirs really nothing going to take your profit away from you unless your broker site turn to scam. lols.

• 3 weeks later...

you can invest it in PAMM but still there risk of loss your money stil big, but not from stolen or someone run away with that, but more to loss because of trading, and it will be more hurt to loss because we cannot blame the trader at all lol, but if you can trading it is better to trade by yourself

• 3 weeks later...

How I wish I can have 3,000 dollars in my account. If I have 3,000 dollars I'm happy to earn 5 to 10% monthly. just imagine earning 150 to 300 dollars a month with your 3,000 dollars capital. In 10 to 20 months you already earn back your capital. Right now I have 30 dollars capital in instaforex. hope to make its to 300 dollars then to 3,0000 dollars. lols.

How I wish I can have 3,000 dollars in my account. If I have 3,000 dollars I'm happy to earn 5 to 10% monthly. just imagine earning 150 to 300 dollars a month with your 3,000 dollars capital. In 10 to 20 months you already earn back your capital. Right now I have 30 dollars capital in instaforex. hope to make its to 300 dollars then to 3,0000 dollars. lols.

earning in forex is not fixed, i already see many kind of posts that said hope and hope but still they cannot make the earning and even loss all the money they have, 3000 dollars is big amount and if that is in the right hand of traders it wil give us good earning per month,

I better to use smaller amount first not to invest all of them. We better think also of a good strategy whether to divide our funds to the different investment programs including forex trading but we should be careful enough how much percentage we can invest to the different sites and since we might lose them if we just invest all of it in forex.

• 2 weeks later...

yeah i think that it is not safe to put a lot of money in forex. if you are just new better just invest like $100. keep the other amount of money, invest them when you have more experience and knolwedge in forex. when you have more knowledge in forex , you would know how much you have to add to your investment. if you don't know how much you should it just means you still alck the knowledge.

• 2 weeks later...

earning in forex is not fixed, i already see many kind of posts that said hope and hope but still they cannot make the earning and even loss all the money they have, 3000 dollars is big amount and if that is in the right hand of traders it wil give us good earning per month,

That's my target amount. I already traded and loss 1,000 dollars six years ago so my plan now is to have 3,000 dollars and this time around I'm sure how to handle my position. I only have started 30 dollars and not I have 150 dollars in my account. In two to three years I'm sure I can reach 3,000 dollars target capital without any problem. I do earn 25 dollars on average using my 150 dollars capital.

• 1 month later...

Just put $1000 in the forex market, dont invest all of the $3k here because its highly risky area, you may lose them all.

I think 1k also seems risky for newbies. If the trader capable to not lose the fund may invest this much fund. Otherwise, just keep on trading in demo or in cent or micro accounts. This is to avoid recovering process. Let us discuss.

For a newbie it's surely not advisable to put in that much amount of money even if he has some experience. Start with few hundred dollars first and trade with it for few months, if you can earn good some and has less drawdown then you can invest 3000$ with full confidence, but never invest big at the start, forex market is one of the hardest one to survive and it takes lot of practice and efforts.

Yes, it would not be advisable to invest such a large amount of money for a beginner. As a beginner you are still learning the tricks of the trade and its important to use small amounts when doing so because you are not experienced as yet thus will likely encounter more losses. When you see an improvement in your trading skills then you can gradually increase your investment.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just give me the 3000 dollars and I will going to trade it for you. But lets be realistic after one year you can get 15% profit. I know its a small amount. But if you put your money in the bank theirs no way you can earn 15% profit in just one year even if you put it in time deposit. That's why its very important that we trade in forex and earn money in here. Right now I do earn from 1.50 to 28% a month. And I now 15% profit is low compare to the potential earning but I guarantee that earning.

If you are trading in license broker site or has a PAMM trader chance are your money is safe from being stolen but not safe from being loss in trading.

That's why the best way to earn in forex is always to find a way on how to be a good trader. theirs really nothing going to take your profit away from you unless your broker site turn to scam. lols.

I agree with you a lot. Yeah, you want to always find ways to improve your trading and become a good trader. You also want to make sure that you are with a good broker as well.

If I were you, I will not invest all the money. I will invest 50% with my broker and folowing the "breakeven trading" to make sure my money insuranced.

Remember, forex is a high risk business.

but not all forex broker offered breakeven trading dude, i only see some of them like where you trading :D, as for me i only use 30% as saving or spend my bucks($3000), and then for 70% i will use that for trading, in any broker that i trade right now, Insta and FBS also UWCFX

Just put your money in a bank in time deposit. In this way you can earn good amount of money in their. the more you invest your money in forex the more you going to make a good profit. I do advice that you spend more time in forex trading only after you become successful in demo account. But at the main time its good that you invest your money in time deposit while you are studying forex.