Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

How do I spend profits from forex trading?

flybiz08

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I plan to make my account growing and it make me think that unnecessary to withdraw the profit. but if I need it for some reason, I will withdraw it as much as I need. maybe for some traders, they prefer to withdraw the profit immediately and its all right because they have own reason to do it. 

Well, spending profit is actually a private matter, what we can give here only suggestion and so far the best suggestion are spend that profit for something you want because you deserve it and compound your own money so you may earn better with relatively small pips.

@ sidejob: Yes it is a private matter, whatever they want to spend with is their own business not us. Actually giving advice is not a bad idea just like you said i do agree with it, compound if your capital isn't big enough but if you feel big enough just spend that profit for something or living, since as you said we deserve for it.

I have dips and peaks in trading. I made some profit on trading. Most of the time i use profits on day to day expenditure . Further i use the profits for other kind of investment as well. Most of the time long term and less volatile investment. This helps me to maintain a healthy investment portfolio . I invest in stock market,land sale business ,gold and other stuff.

• 2 weeks later...

Well i don't know but if you already invest that much i think your portofolio is big enough here and i think you won't have much time to do something since maintaining more than one growing portofolio actually wasting a lot of time, especially for active investments such as gold or forex speculation.

• 1 month later...

Why we should advise someone over and over again for something that they get with their own sweat? I mean spending profit from trader's perspetive is actually a private matter, whether you want to compound it to increase your capital or spend it for something that you wish for long time isn't a big deal to me, my words enjoy your result.

Compounding + Withdrawal. Why don't do both lately i  barely reached my monthly target and just withdraw for $20 and keep that $45 in my account so step by step i can reach another $100 for additional capital. I know this way is slower but it will makes you able to compound while get your own money at the same time.

Spending profit would be various for each traders. At the moment mostly my profit will go to compounding as i keep building my capital amount, and also to extend my capability of raising my total profit. While few of it for withdrawal and as long as that minority enough for minimum withdrawal in my broker.

Spending profit would be various for each traders. At the moment mostly my profit will go to compounding as i keep building my capital amount, and also to extend my capability of raising my total profit. While few of it for withdrawal and as long as that minority enough for minimum withdrawal in my broker.

Yeah. Some might compounding their profits in order to do a bigger lot trades, and some might transfer their profits to another account and risking it by doing a full lot trade...

Transfer to the other account is the same as compounding to me because you don't withdraw your money out from forex and spend it for something like buy food, buy wearable things or buy a new smartphone and so on. So far i only see two ways here, first trade it again or just spend it for something which is non-forex or non high risk business.

• 4 months later...

of course we have to withdraw the profit. don't compound them. so that you won't lose them all in case you would make some losses in trading. at least what you withdrew you can save for next investment in forex.

Compound profit might will making better, and make strongest margin, but also has consequence will lose again, because loss sometime will decreasing money, before any trader they decided to compound profit, hence will better if they withdraw profit until they get break even point from initial capital

• 3 weeks later...

Well actually compounding your profit or spending it isn't matter I think the most important is how a trader is able to manage the money, so if they want to compound or withdraw the money that would not affect  their own trading it would be good if the impact for that action(spending the profit) is bigger like make the more motivated with forex trading. 

If any trader they can making quality transaction and every placed order they can making profit, hence compound profit is better than withdraw and will increasing profit fast if they have good money management and most important skill trading to determine best timing entry and exit point, and making profit will become easy if we have better understanding with the trend market.

@radex78: If only, but in fact not everyone could do that, there are many people who trade in forex but in the end gain nothing with many factor which become its cause. If we look carefully how do i spend profit from forex trading thread talk about the best way which is not exist. There is no the best way unless you add one or more variable, if you want pursue more profit and gain bigger income then compounding is the best way.

• 4 years later...

The Forex market is in this respect totally different. You are trading a currency pair, for instance Euro against the Yen. You need to consider just how the two currencies will create against one another: Which currency will appreciate against the other currency? What's more, which currency will depreciate? On the off chance that you imagine that the Euro will decrease against the Yen, at that point sell Euro go short in Euro and buy Yen to go long in Yen. At the point when your forecast was correct, you've earned money: The Yen you purchased are now worth more than before.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We need to be very thoughtful when we talk about making use of profits, as there is no way we will work out anything without it. I am always very careful and it helps a lot with right support. And that in particular helps with right platform.

My choice is very much clear in eInvestment platform. It is a licensed Investment Fund platform that got simply stunning structure which not in terms of helping with gaining big time but also in line with the safety as well.