Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

How do I spend profits from forex trading?

flybiz08

It is a known fact that making money in this cutthroat business called forex trading is very difficult yet some traders go home with consistent profits while a lot go home with nothing. Should you belong to that class that makes the profits, how will you spend such realized profits?

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well,i will invest the money on those investment sites that looks promising.This is actually what i am going to do.But it won't be all the profits i make that i will invest.I will use some to trade more and get more money and invest some too with other expert traders.

I think you might be a newcomer so you need to know about their procedure from the Forex or exchange of different currency. First of all you have to buy some units of currency by spend your money. (After follow graph of any upward currency) Then you have to find any broker who can give another currency with some benefit for your existing currency units. This way you can make profit.

I really think when i withdraw my first profit in forex, i will buy up good things i will always see and say yes that the profit from forex i use to buy up good things. And again we withdraw our profit money from forex inorder to solve other financial things while some will reinvest it to make more profit i guess.

• 5 weeks later...

The ones with the smallest propagate. The reduced the propagate of a forex the simpler it is to generate income with it. Foreign exchange with propagate over 10 pips can outcome in reduced income by as much as 50% because you need to pay the propagate and delay a while to shut with a revenue. This also indicates that it is more dangerous to business couples that have a big propagate. There are propagates of 200 pips and more and it is almost never successful to business such currencies.

i will try to invest in some good investment site :D, but not all i think it is about 60% of my profit and 40% go to my bank account just for saving. one of the example is investing in PAMM or even in some gold investment program that some people offered :D

Trading Forex is better than trading any other market because Forex runs 24 hours per day, 5 days per week, and has the power to double your account in a day if you trade right.

The most important thing on Forex is to make consistent profits with consistent trades. There are traders who make serious cash in just one day and then they lose everything the day after.

This is a good strategy because this way you are looking at different investments that may return a profit. I do think though that a trader should also reward themself after a succesful trade so put something away for yourself too.

This is a good strategy because this way you are looking at different investments that may return a profit. I do think though that a trader should also reward themself after a succesful trade so put something away for yourself too.

Its not really a reward but profit management. For example if you have 100 dollars capital and you gain 20 dollars and total money is 120 dollars you must make sure that if you loss you only going to loss 100 dollars tops since that is your starting capital. So even if you have reach 1000 dollars and you loss 100 dollars and have 900 dollars you must going to cashout the 900 dollars because its your profit and your capital already get burned.

that is right some part of the money that i already used in trading i invest in some program that i think will give me some passive earning and some of them i put in the bank for back up :D, we don't know what will happen later, right? and i think mostly people will have the same thought when they already have enough profit from forex trading

Its seems this month I have hard time earning. I just earn 1.85 dollars compare to 24 dollars last month. But I guess its have to do with my strategy. I'm hoping that I can some how stabilize my strategy. As right now I'm hoping that I can earn good amount of money in forex trading but until now I'm only getting breakeven. I don't know when will this next good profit will come.

For me, if we just start in trading and we just start to have some profits better to always withdraw it so we can stick with our initial investment and will going to continue on the strategy we did so we will familiarize using it. As its difficult to manage at first when we just compound and continue trading even we have profits already.

Yes, I also do withdrawing it as soon as possible. Because we don't know that in our next trades we just lose those profits already and better to sure than sorry. I see also that its best to have LR in withdrawing profits since it have few fees only then just deposit in new trading account if we wish to have another trading strategy for better profits.

i agree with you withdrawing the profit that we get in trading as fast as possible is a good way and still keep our capital so we can trade that thing once more. but not all traders have the same thought, some of them still even keep their profit and trade it, some of them can get more while the others lose their money

Yes, that will be a good strategy to use the same initial capital so we can again try it to make the same profit so we can practice all the way until we almost perfect it. That will be also good to stick to our strategy and be always have the same analysis to make a good entry and will probably more motivated since we got profits and its already withdrawn.

That is a good strategy not doubt but I will say that the money I make from forex trading can be used to invest in some offline business which I think its the best way but to be frank I have the same thout of investing the profit I made in forex back agin but this always make me remember that forex is a risky business and anyone can get out of it at anytime so I have to go ahead and make a better decission by investing in some offline business which can yeild me a good result.

• 2 weeks later...

Indeed, you need to withdraw it that's a profit already. It's better that we are earning some income in Forex trading even we are just starting up, the next day you trade you don't know if it's WIN or LOSE, if you lost the trade at least you have withdrawn already, and you have some money to spend.

• 3 weeks later...

If only I can say I'm constantly making profit but I guess not. In the last three months I'm happy that I'm earning profit but sad to say this month I don't earn any profit right now. In fact I have reach 100 dollars loss last wenesday. if not for the eur/usd recovery I end up losing 100 dollars or even more. But now I'm just down 65 dollars loses. I'm hoping that my strategy is stable enough to make me reach the green light.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes that is absolutely true you need to try as much as you can to train yourself and practice more to earn in forex trading so all that we needed is in our hands,and after making the profit i will invest it in some other business offline for profit generating.

The profits may not be that high anyway as you begin to allow you to think deeply about what to do with as well. If they are large profits the I would probably think of separating them with a share going back into forex while the rest going through to my savings or even an offline business just to diversify my investments.