Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

DuoMoney - duomoney.com

vnhyipgroup

Thats right, there are many investors already and the admin of this site promoted the hyip very well. Everyone seems to invest here as they have last longer enough and it wont be a bad idea for me to start up here so as to make profit fast enough. Its a nice hyip for sure.

well it is been about 40 day now for them :D, for hourly hyip program survive more than 1 month is a good achievement for them, listed in so many hyip monitors is not easy thing for them and some of them already have big name like Goldpoll and HYIPBanker, but it seems they just added some monitors like MNO, which just monitored them for 12 days.

well it is been about 40 day now for them :D, for hourly hyip program survive more than 1 month is a good achievement for them, listed in so many hyip monitors is not easy thing for them and some of them already have big name like Goldpoll and HYIPBanker, but it seems they just added some monitors like MNO, which just monitored them for 12 days.

not all the hourly programs are scam , this one gives low ROI so it still online and paying for 40 days ago . 0.2% hourly is not high ROI so the admin of this site decided to continue for long time paying and that is really good .

not all the hourly programs are scam , this one gives low ROI so it still online and paying for 40 days ago . 0.2% hourly is not high ROI so the admin of this site decided to continue for long time paying and that is really good .

you told that thing many times ago dude, you keep repeated about that, i already know that things well and i know that not hourly plan are scam for some time, but at least we can see now they still paying members which make them more trustable in the eyes of investors, i am sure sooner they will gain more investors and deposit

wow, it seem like this site have a lot of bad comments. the site template really is not that interesting compare to other site, but it seem like have a good view in other forum saying that the payout is instantly and on time. i still think want to give it a try since the minimum investment is only $5. but after seeing so many negative feedback, i think i have to consider it again

wow, it seem like this site have a lot of bad comments. the site template really is not that interesting compare to other site, but it seem like have a good view in other forum saying that the payout is instantly and on time. i still think want to give it a try since the minimum investment is only $5. but after seeing so many negative feedback, i think i have to consider it again

bad comment? well i think you should check them in some hyip monitor and some hyip forums :D, you will find out many good review about them, and today they just reached 50 days, that is a great amount for hourly hyip site that many people said will scam sooner, but this site not like what they think about, if you check MMG you will find some payment proof shared

bad comment? well i think you should check them in some hyip monitor and some hyip forums :D, you will find out many good review about them, and today they just reached 50 days, that is a great amount for hourly hyip site that many people said will scam sooner, but this site not like what they think about, if you check MMG you will find some payment proof shared

I think your prediction might wrong because this site already became scam to most of us. Though we can see some legit stamp but those monitor's are not updated. Each and every regular monitor gave waiting or scam alert. So we need to make complain to hyip authority because they remove their website.

I think your prediction might wrong because this site already became scam to most of us. Though we can see some legit stamp but those monitor's are not updated. Each and every regular monitor gave waiting or scam alert. So we need to make complain to hyip authority because they remove their website.

from today it is been 3 days lol, and you quoted my posts that already about a week, but if you look at this site they are good one even now have a lot of problem from many investors and also from hyip monitors which listed them, i think this is not safe to invest here anymore.

• 3 months later...