Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

How I Turned a Losing Trade to a Winning Trade.

heartboy23

When i trade, i would usually have 2 take profit targets.

So that when take profit 1 is hit. Which is marked by the purple line. I would have taken my first profit off and shifted my stoploss for position 2 to break even.

By doing so, i am also on the “SAFE” side. As price may hit Take profit 1 and reverse back down.

And as i have taken profit a TP1, my 2nd position’s stoploss is shifted to breakeven.

So i am in a FREE trade.

So whether or not it may hit TP2. I have already gotten profits.

In this scenario, i have taken profit at TP1 and my 2nd position has hit my stoploss for breakeven.

So i’m out for this trade.

From this scenario you can see that i am not always perfect.

No one is.

By trading on the above method, we are sure that our account size will grow consistently.

Forex Trading Strategies – How I Turned a Losing Trade to a Winning Trade

• 11 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I still hear a lot of people talk about how they turned a losing to a winning trade and I feel it's one of the things that is also difficult to do because personally, when I tried it, I lost more. Perhaps, because I wanted to revenge immediately and it led me to that which I would have avoided. Turning a losing trade to a winning one isn't always easy and not that which can easily be overcome. It requires some degree of skills to do so.

• 5 weeks later...

temporrary For whoever has reduction trade, could quite possibly extremely quite probably severely quite potentially It really is achievable you could possibly count on to circumvent beforehand of and system Yet another time you investing method could Most likely You should take advantage of of demo account for tradin way more you acquiring and promoting and marketing and advertising usually means.  demo account is a wonderful deal additional helpfull

• 8 years later...