Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

finexman - finexman.com

Our company has a wide array of expertise in the investment world including, real estate, oil production, forex, stock and commodity trading. Being proficient in a range of fields allows us to achieve our three main investment goals: higher yields, diversification of assets, and the minimization of risks.

We are involved in real estate development in Southeast Asia and Eastern Europe, two of the most rapidly growing regions of the world. In addition, we participate in a variety of investment projects related to the search and development of new oil fields in highly promising areas of the globe. These areas include, but are not limited to, the Caspian Basin, the Russian Far East and the Arctic continental shelf. Offline, our business activities compliment our online business activities which comprise of forex, stock and commodity trading. Continuous efforts, ceaseless pursuit of perfection, careful analysis and first-class trading techniques have made it possible for us to achieve all of our trading goals at minimum costs.

121% - 161% AFTER 2 DAYS

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

FINEXMAN Plan 1 $10 - $100 121.00

FINEXMAN Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 131.00

FINEXMAN Plan 3 $1,001 - $5,000 141.00

FINEXMAN Plan 4 $5,001 - $10,000 151.00

FINEXMAN Plan 5 $10,001 and more 161.00

Calculate your profit >>

110% - 130% AFTER 1 DAY

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

FINEXMAN Plan 1 $5 - $100 110.00

FINEXMAN Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 115.00

FINEXMAN Plan 3 $1,001 - $5,000 120.00

FINEXMAN Plan 4 $5,001 - $10,000 125.00

FINEXMAN Plan 5 $10,001 and more 130.00

http://finexman.com/?ref=zeusgold.com

Another new program with very high and unssutainable roi

Listed on maxhyip which is waiting status currently being new hyip.

Though the site look is really nice and attractive but this is not only what is needed to make a hyip program successful.

Though minimum invest of 5$ is affordable, but being unreasonable roi i see lot of risk.

The site design is good and its protected by DDOS yet its not encrypted by SSL

Both the 1 day and 2 day plans are offering very high ROI which makes it very difficult for the hyip to sustain

There are no monitors available to rate the hyip

Even though the minimum investment is $1 i will not recommend this plans

Look the differnce in roi in 2 days plan - Plan 1 is 121% and plan 3 is 161% the difference is just three times

- I cant understand what is the logic behind doing so, this make this program doubtful for me.

I agree roi has unreasonable different and the program itself look me doubtul

neither any stats on the site nor their rate-us page is working till now. I dont thing there are many who will risk their money in this program.

• 11 months later...