Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

bucks4shares - bucks4shares.com

jammy

This one has useless rates for sure, but that way they can be stable and be able to sustain their business for long while. I guess this might be one of the oldest, still standing BuxHost sites available. But I don't see this site as worth of my time, since it's basically just Aurora ran on BuxHost.

• 1 month later...

they are offering no minimum payout to all of the members but every time when i visit its payout proof section i think that how members are earning high earnings however their click rate is very very low and it is hard to make 2 cents in this site.

• 2 weeks later...

I joined this site a couple of days ago. I find the daily earnings here too low for me to maintain my activity here so i decided to quit on the very same day. It's nice that the site has no-minimum payout requirement but i guess the reason behind is because it takes a lot of time in order for someone to be able to reach a decent amount of earnings to request here if you don't have any referrals.

• 2 weeks later...
recieved fourth cashout from bucks4shares here is the screen shot of that 70dk0m.jpg

That's a very nice payout considering the rates that this site offers to its members. I'm curious to know how long it took you to reach $1.00 and how many referrals (direct & rented) do you have?

It's nice to see payment proofs for this site and encouraging. If not for the low rates i would be back to clicking again here.

A really bad news from this site. Bucks4Shares is currently a risky site to use and if paypal problem is not fixed then the owner has indicated that he will have to close the site. They close forum and disable all payment processing.

From bucks4shares.com To All members Date 2012/06/11, 14:41

Hello Ha,

I had to disable payouts right now... the problem is that if I don't win with PayPal in the case that cheaters tried to cheat me than I'll have to close my site and refund UPGRADE INVESTORS that didn't get ROI...

It's very sad situation, but I'm honest and try to solve all things in positive way and I hope everything will be fine.

Please, stay tuned and read ALL MESSAGES I SEND!

Regards,

Admin Marek

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The site is offering no minimum payout to all members but when the time I visited the payment of proof section I think I doubted how those members earned a high amount of money, while they do offer a very low rate per click and it is very hard to make even 2 cents on this site. This must be a bad site and I guess this is scamming people

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...