Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

BannersBroker - Bannersbroker.com

Luca91

What is BannersBroker?

Banners Broker is an online advertising network that manages the sourcing, publishing and performance tracking of ads that make the connection between advertisers and publishers around the world.

Can I earn advertising revenue without owning my own website?

Yes. Impossible up until now, even those who don't own a website can now take advantage of the successful and ever growing online advertising industry. By signing up for our Combo Package, not only can you advertise with us but you can also earn your own advertising revenues as a publisher. We design, host and operate a virtual online store for your business, enabling you to earn online ad revenue to offset your advertising costs.

Please view the following link for additional information, and to try out the entirely free 1000 ads!: http://www.bbagent.com/presentation/?ref=Luca

Many thanks for your time!

- Luca

• 1 month later...

Have updated the information and provided a link to a presentation that is far more helpful for those who are curious to know more.

At the time of writing this, Bannersbroker has paid out a MASSIVE $88,104,873.00 in commissions to its members!

- Luca

• 3 months later...

My f

What is BannersBroker?

Banners Broker is an online advertising network that manages the sourcing, publishing and performance tracking of ads that make the connection between advertisers and publishers around the world.

Yes. Impossible up until now, even those who don't own a website can now take advantage of the successful and ever growing online advertising industry. By signing up for our Combo Package, not only can you advertise with us but you can also earn your own advertising revenues as a publisher. We design, host and operate a virtual online store for your business, enabling you to earn online ad revenue to offset your advertising costs.

Please view the following link for additional information, and to try out the entirely free 1000 ads!: http://www.bbagent.c...ation/?ref=Luca

- Luca

I came to know about this time for 4 to 5 days now site looks good to me. I would like to ask has this site gone?

• 3 weeks later...

What is BannersBroker?

Yes. Impossible up until now, even those who don't own a website can now take advantage of the successful and ever growing online advertising industry. By signing up for our Combo Package, not only can landing page you advertise with us but you can also earn your own advertising revenues as a publisher. We design, host and operate a virtual online store for your business, enabling you to earn online ad revenue to offset your advertising costs.

Please view the following link for additional information, and to try out the entirely free 1000 ads!: http://www.bbagent.c...ation/?ref=Luca

- Luca

That sounds really good, so I can earn without investing for a website. Really a good news for me. Have to try this thing out :)

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

based on thread explanation, this affiliate program similar with paid to promote program that paying the member based on pay per click or pay per impression. I expect to know how much rate per cpm but looks like this information not available even in the website. I hope thread starter consider to put commission rate information in the thread.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...