Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Money Forum - Money-Forum.org

MzKh

before the activity in here is not that good but now many active member also help me to gain my target in here.is it allowed to make post more than 1$ there?since mostly member just request in 1$ only and i think admin just give the payment once in a week so better collect more points first before requesting

I didn't like its rule which said that we must post our payment proof in at least 6 forums sites which

are in their lists before we could ask another payment proof in the site. It's good because we could get

additional bucks when we posted our payment proof but I didn't like if we must do it first.

i like that this site will only need about 1 day of waiting to get the payment.i wanna try to be more active in here so i can get many payment from them.in here we should post our payment proof at least in 6 sites that in their list.i think its not really hard if it just posting the proof

oh that really nice payment so its mean we able to request in good amount too since so many member just request at 1$ only so i thought member not able to request the payment in big amount.i hope then i can be active in here so then able to request in big amount only

thats really nice amount of money.i hope then i can also being active there too.i always forget to request my payment if i have reach 100.i hope then they will allow me to request more than 100 at a time.this site is always do their promise to pay member fast.i hope at least in a week i can get about 3 payments

This forum will pay us really fast but too bad its rate is only 1 cent per post. I could ask payment when I reach 100 posts and

I will be paid 1 dollar for 100 posts. That is not good amount for that much posts but it's okay as additional earning.

well no more discussion about this site.seems member really happy with the amount they have get in here,thats really nice hope member will always get their payment.i just curious in what section they active in hsince not many member active in GPT section

thats really nice payment i hope i can reach payment in here again,because before i was busy with other site.hope then they able to have many active member again,they really fast in paying,even they give only 1 cent per post but still they manage it well

It's not hard to make posts in this site and the activities in this site is not too low but in this week, I am hard to make many posts

because the members who usually posted in here didn't too much posts again. I hope the rate is higher than now because it gave

only 1 cent per post. Maybe because of this, few members who joined in here.

I like to post in here because I have received payment from this forum three times. I think that was good amount although I got only

1 cent per post in here but that was not big deal because I could get payment soon. I only needed to wait 1 day after request payment

to receive my payment to LR. It's great.

what i really like for this site is they able to give the payment so fast,even they have so low rate and low activity but i will try to always become so active in here again then.hope more active member will also help me to collect another payment from them again