Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Empar - Empar.pro

I am not admin.

This is a program since 22/02/2012

You need to do nothing except for depositting money to buy Emand receive your daily commission which is 7% and 9%.

You will receive money depend on the plan of depositing.

Plan of payment:

1EM~7EM rates: earn 9%/cycle

11EM~1364EM rates: earn 7%/cycle

1 EM = 1$

Min dep/pay: 1EM.

Confirm to register and pay by SMS

There are 6 types incomes in "Roll" programe:

+Deep bonus for 9 levels.

+Partner’s bonus for cycle scrolling.

+2-UP bonus to two senior sponsors cycle scrolling by their structure partner.

+VIP-partners fund bonus.

+“The Day after Tomorrow” fund bonus.

+Referrals exchange bonus.

JOIN NOW.

There are many cycles and a cycle is forever. Example when you buys 1Em rate, you joins a cycle, you buys 3Em you joins another cycle. After new position addition to the cycle the first 5 positions get bonuses and go to the end of queue, i.e. right after the new position.

1 cycle = 100EM. When the cycle has the 100EM, it will be split to 2 new cycles (50EM/Cycle) and the new cycle will continue.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I joined Empar 5 days ago with $5, but so far I've only gotten $0.33 "Day After Tomorrow" bonus, and the positions have not moved an inch. I have one $3, and two $1 positions - I would've thought that in nearly a week the queue would move even a bit, but not at all. I guess there's not much more to do than just wait.

My first 1EM position cycled yesterday, but it didn't pay anything. I have 3EM and 1EM positions cycling on 14th and 16th, so we'll see if there's any luck with them. But doesn't really look promising or good, but maybe they deal with the commission payments within 24 hours, maybe not...

this site have quite good script and it is make me interest to join this program, but anyone here could tell me how this site works? i don't know too much about them and it seems they are more like cycler here and i see they already work for 51 days

I really doubt that this one would even be paying. That, or I've seriously misunderstood something. My EM3 position cycled, and once again I got nothing! So either they pay only randomly per cycle, or they won't pay at all. I don't recommend investing into this one at all.

@Pinay any update on your investment here?

I find the program interesting but i am hesitant to join because of your experience.

Nope, nothing. But I think the way this program works, being one of those five that get paid after the position cycle, makes it just random if one ever gets anything out of it. Since it doesn't work the "normal" way of new positions paying older ones (aka. pyramid).

Well, only lost $5.

@Pinay any update on your investment here?

I find the program interesting but i am hesitant to join because of your experience.

I'm wondering what is the connection of his experience in here? I mean you become hesitant because of his experience. But I'm wondering what you fond in this program that interest you? Anyway I feel like I want to trade in here also. But same time I feel that I'm just going to loss some if not all of the money before its going to reach its cycle.