Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Forex - what it is?

mamunruet

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forex stands for foreign exchange where a trader can trade two currencies at the same time against each other. For example, you can buy EUR/USD at, say 1.3000 and then sell it for 1.3100 receiving 100 pips benefit in your trade. For a detailed FOREX description visit babypips or such sites which has all the information related to forex for newbies.

well forex is a foreign exchanging :D, that is a place where you can sell some currency also buy some currency and then earn from that :D, you all can access many forex blog site which give you some material about forex and also help you to give you more knowledge so you can practice well

well forex is a foreign exchanging :D, that is a place where you can sell some currency also buy some currency and then earn from that :D, you all can access many forex blog site which give you some material about forex and also help you to give you more knowledge so you can practice well

Yep, there are thousands of sites available online which give trading and has other useful tutorials for the forex newbies to get started in Forex. As we know that forex is an unpredictable market which requires lots of learning and therefore we hould first pay good amount of time in learning and getting used with this market before starting to invest in this market.

As for me forex is just the buying and selling of currency online and offline,its a process by which one buy the currency when the price goes down and sell when the price goes up,as a newbie I will also advice you to visit forexfactory.com and babypips for more training and information

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys, I am newcomer in Freelancing. There are several websites about freelancing. Forex is one of them. It is very popular all over the world. But i have no knowledge about it. Can anyone help me? Can anyone tell me about it briefly?

Forex and Freelancing are two different things.Forex is the selling of one ecurrency and get another.You can make lot of money doing this business.Infact millions of people are using it as their life income business.

As for me forex is just the buying and selling of currency online and offline,its a process by which one buy the currency when the price goes down and sell when the price goes up,as a newbie I will also advice you to visit forexfactory.com and babypips for more training and information

these are the popular websites for learning forex. although i have tried only the babypips. i will try to learn again using forexfactory. i think we have lots of information what forex is but to learn or be good in forex is not something we can do in one reading.

Forex is really the buying and selling of currencies inorder to make profit. Many sites can lecture you better and sites like babypips.com tends to be tee best as you can really learn alot about forex trading and how it works. Good luck

Yep, there are thousands of sites available online which give trading and has other useful tutorials for the forex newbies to get started in Forex. As we know that forex is an unpredictable market which requires lots of learning and therefore we hould first pay good amount of time in learning and getting used with this market before starting to invest in this market.

of course but you can start trading as fast as possible by use demo account which no need any money for you. and there are a lot of thing that you can learn and then you can applied in forex demo account soon after you learn more about them, but basically they are about sell and buy currency

Waiting to get a clear and accurate definition in here isn't wise as we can't be able to break it down in such a language that you could understand easy so more better you go to the suggested site by sixteen there you will get to know almost all about forex trading.

Well, its not only the definition of forex we can discuss here but also what is the deeper idea in forex and how easy or difficult to earn in forex or who are related to forex and how we can be a trader and able to be a good trader. There's a lot of things we need to think that forex is really huge as it is rampant.

• 3 weeks later...

Currency trading is about this high-and-low cash return program. You can generate income with this strategy. Buy other nations cash when they get reduced, offer other nations cash when they get greater. Changes can happen sometimes about any type of financial surf and governmental changes.You can make this strategy for any nation in The Community.

• 2 weeks later...

From my own point of view I can easyly say that forex trading is a means of exchanging one currency to that of the other and I believ that that can be done both offline and online so its an avenue of exchanging currency for some other so to profit from this market we as a trader need more learning and skill to suceed in this market.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes you are correct this business involve the exchange of one country currency to that of the other so forex is very lucretive and has a huge turn over in trillions,so this market is one of the largest financial ,arket in the world,and I do beleive that when one country currency is depreciated we excecute a buy order to the apriciated one.

• 2 weeks later...

hard to know? so that is some kind of hyip? which we hard to know? i don't think so because this one is legit and the broker who involved on it must be have large amount of money that they invested in forex. so it clear the source come from forex itself, or the currency or instrument we use to trade.

• 1 month later...

well forex is a foreign exchanging , that is a put where you can sell some currency also buy a number of money and then make from that , you all can correct of entry many forex blog site which give you a number of fabric about forex and also help you to provide you more information so you can do well

• 5 weeks later...

Well, its not only the definition of forex we can discuss here but also what is the deeper idea in forex and how easy or difficult to earn in forex or who are related to forex and how we can be a trader and able to be a good trader. There's a lot of things we need to think that forex is really huge as it is rampant.

forex indeed not merely bedagang but more than that, is where the forex traders really have mastered a good trading strategy so that when they start a trading business will easily get a big advantage. now especially the newbie who just know what it does not understand forex forex real and the selfishness and arrogance simply start trading using investment and expect a profit and ended up having a great loss.

very true because the selfishness and arrogance that would make us have lost heavily in forex trading even though we have a huge investment but if we do not have the same knowledge means we will only waste our money on gambling, as this is a business and we are required to examine both how to do the trade that should be to our advantage

• 2 weeks later...

Forex

very true because the selfishness and arrogance that would make us have lost heavily in forex trading even though we have a huge investment but if we do not have the same knowledge means we will only waste our money on gambling, as this is a business and we are required to examine both how to do the trade that should be to our advantage

Yes, having a good trading capital is vital if you are become successful in forex and make good profits out of it but having that capital without the knowledge is indeed useless because you will likely lose all that money as you dont know what you are doing. Forex remains a good opportunity to earn online for those individuals that are prepared to do what it takes to learn and better their skills.

to have a good amount of capital will also make a strong defense of the capital and of course our trade with this we will be able to minimize the risks that exist in our trade than we have the opportunity to gain a better but we also have to keep because of the greater our emotional capital we have, the greater the emotion of trading that will arise on us

Forex stands for Foreign Exchange. It is a trading market which deals with the trading of currencies in pair. For ex:- EUR/USD, GBP/USD etc... Forex is an 24-hour trading market which is available 24 hours a day and 5 days a week for trading. However, investing in forex market can sometimes be risky as it is an unpredictable market and contains some amount of risk to loose your capital.