Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Get paid to play game - Be the boss

bloger90

Be the Boss is a online browser game. It is more like famous Mafia Wars by Zinga.

You can get paid for playing the game. You will able to earn 20 - 30 Euros very easily.

Create your account and upgrade yourself to level two. Then you will able find "work".

you will be paid for doing work. you can convert what you earn in to real money.

Level up by doing crimes

find work and work daily

you will get paid profile bonus daily

you will able collect daily bonus pack for first 7 days

Convert what you earn in to real money from the financial market.

It's really easy and interesting.

Join today and start plying .

Game is open to any one. But when you registering you will have to select a European country to start your criminal activities. I suggest you join as a Italian because their wages are high

Join today http://betheboss.eu/login.php?i=5469

Thanks very much for sharing this site.I am gonna see if i can really earn from it.I know the admin won't be using Libertyreserve or Alertpay as payment processor but whatever method they are using,i will find a way to get it.If you have been paid before,please do share the proof here.

Be the Boss is a online browser game. It is more like famous Mafia Wars by Zinga. You can get paid for playing the game. You will able to earn 20 - 30 Euros very easily. Create your account and upgrade yourself to level two. Then you will able find "work". you will be paid for doing work. you can convert what you earn in to real money. Level up by doing crimes find work and work daily you will get paid profile bonus daily you will able collect daily bonus pack for first 7 days Convert what you earn in to real money from the financial market. It's really easy and interesting. Join today and start plying . Game is open to any one. But when you registering you will have to select a European country to start your criminal activities. I suggest you join as a Italian because their wages are high Join today http://betheboss.eu/login.php?i=5469

Let me just ask a clarifying question, you can sell the in-game money in exchange for real money? How's the demand for the in-game money? Is it easy to sell or exchange? I'm interested in earning while playing. I think everyone is.

The site looks bizarre. How does it afford to pay members just by getting users to play? I don't see many advertisements anywhere either. I know lots of games that may pay you for playing, but there are always a catch to it, or sometimes the rate is really low. Im not sure about this one, but it is definitely one of the 2 mentioned. It says latest payout is 90 euros to one particular member. How is that possible just from playing a game, not even know to anyone.

• 3 weeks later...

hi guys, does anyone here already tried anno?

I think it's the only game that successfully "put the world into monitor". there are 17 kinds of companies that you can manage. you can be a company owner, politician or a military.

some people may not be interested when they visit anno home page, anno is designed as the 17th century.

for new players, this game may at first seem is very confusing and says "what should I do?". I need 2 days to understand in this game because no one ever taught me, and like other players, if you're already a master in the game, you'll be addicted :D

If you are looking for a game in which you can change the virtual currency into real money, you should try this one

http://goo.gl/BUFKG

if you have any questions, please PM me in the game..

good luck and happy earnings!

hedpi3

Edited by dens
  • Upvote 1

• 5 weeks later...