Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Asianreserve-Asianreserve.com

i don't know if they still available but i see they trying out side to give good feature like debit card, it seems this payment processors now more like Payza rather than LR, but the fee lower than that one. i think they trying to combine LR with payment processors like Payza or Okpay

• 5 months later...

This one here is such a new Online Money Processor. I never hear about this one here. Although it has been in the market for few months, but we can see this is not popular. The Admin has to do more and more to be serious in making this Online Money Processor popular like others

This one here is such a new Online Money Processor. I never hear about this one here. Although it has been in the market for few months, but we can see this is not popular. The Admin has to do more and more to be serious in making this Online Money Processor popular like others

like you said they are not popular and to get more costumers to use their service is not an easy thing to do, as you can see that many people that use e-currency to earn money online prefer other e-currency rather than this one, aside of it i don't see any advantages from them, they are just like copy and paste site.

• 1 month later...

One thing which is not good here, I live in Asia, and until now, I can not find any local exchanger that accepts this online money processor to change with local currency here. It is very funny thing. Even I live in the third most populated nation in Asia here. So, it is not good to here about this thing

One thing which is not good here, I live in Asia, and until now, I can not find any local exchanger that accepts this online money processor to change with local currency here. It is very funny thing. Even I live in the third most populated nation in Asia here. So, it is not good to here about this thing

one reason why there is no exchanger in your country, is because they are not popular, that is all, i have an account here but i don't even have any single bucks so far, so i think i will abandon my account and see if that thing will make my account delete by admin