Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Asianreserve-Asianreserve.com

hmm nice payment processors, they have SSL protection and i already registered here to see if i can make a good amount from DMT or from the other forums, but i see the only merchant here is the exchanger so far i don't see any other merchants that used this payment processors

When i saw Asian Reserve banner on hyip monitor MNO that time only i felt its going to be good, it seems to be launched already and open for business however i am not sure how hyip admins will support this processor and what kind of benefits will be having using this processor over others.

I think there's still something to fix in their systems: upon registration, no password, PIN or master key is provided to email. After requesting new password via "forgot password" it got sent instantly. Yet after filling my profile information, I'm still missing the login PIN and master key.

But otherwise looking very nice. I hope that this one gains popularity, while it's true that in hyip use there's not really that much benefits over LR for example, since the transfers are usually so small that they will not hit the $2.99 maximum fee anyway. Also it's quite weird for EUR and USD to have the same fee cap, despite €2.99 being $3.94...

When i saw Asian Reserve banner on hyip monitor MNO that time only i felt its going to be good, it seems to be launched already and open for business however i am not sure how hyip admins will support this processor and what kind of benefits will be having using this processor over others.

we will see soon, but i appreciate what admin did now :D, that is a good move, by sponsoring some ptp forums or any other HYIP sites, and if they try as the best as they can i am sure this payment processor will recognize by many people

Still wishing that the exchanger for AsianReserve will also working or will be fixed too. As when we try to exchange it will not have any misunderstand. I see that they have testimony already who got good feedback. Hoping for a member in the forum to try it too.

@rddick: i think you can check AR site, there are verified exchanger in thier site, which you can access and if you want you can exchanging this balance with the other payment processors like LR or PM :D, the rate here is low too(exchanging)

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I'm not exactly happy with the service from this payment processor now. I have $12.43 on my account now, and trying out their exchangers to get my funds to LR:

OnSpotExchange: Nothing happens after filling the form, the "proceed" button won't react

EDigitalExchange: Status: Fail Reason: Invalid store name

(skipped few very untrustful looking ones)

CenterGold: Doesn't even support AR

BuySellBux: everything went pretty smooth, until I was supposed to login to my account - as I never received my master key or login PIN, I was unable to continue. Sent message to support about this, we'll see if they ever respond.

So I'm pretty sure that I'm not going to use this one for a while (or at all, if I won't get my funds out) since it seems that their systems are more than messed up. Won't build up any trust really.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, hopefully someone else has better results with them - I lost everything. The exchanger is not responding, and as I cannot really dispute the transaction, this proved out to be a bit costly experiment. Maybe they'll get better and actually worthwhile exchangers in the future.

Before registering i would like to ask you a question. I hope you will answer it :)

What sites allow Asian Reserve ?

Can we withdraw money to home ?

Do it get limited like Paypal ? or we can use it unverified too like Alertpay ?

I hope you answer this so i can register there

Thanks !

What sites allow Asian Reserve ?

Can we withdraw money to home ?

Do it get limited like Paypal ? or we can use it unverified too like Alertpay ?

- So far haven't seen any other than their non-paying exchangers to support it

- No, it works as LR, pure e-currency with no withdrawal ability

- No, there's no such thing, again works as LR

it seems their refferals still work and from what i see we get about 50% from the fee that our refferal get, so if our refferal send about $100, so we get about $0.25 from the fee he/she get,i think this offer is nice and profitable but i hope no one abuse this system again

• 2 weeks later...

Seems it is not already a part of dmt forum advertisers. Oh, well, still not see any solution for the exchange service. I think they will be good sooner if they have tested their exchange service and for sure there is no problem with the processor only the exchange service.

Seems it is not already a part of dmt forum advertisers. Oh, well, still not see any solution for the exchange service. I think they will be good sooner if they have tested their exchange service and for sure there is no problem with the processor only the exchange service.

yeah, i think there is no anything that they can do with that exchanger and make them less popular in other poster eyes, and i think that is why they are not become sponsor of DMT now, and also it is risky to do exchanging with untrusworthy exchanger

I checked the site of this ecurrency company and i love what i saw in there.They are having exchangers they are dealing with and they are what are recommending to their customers.If they can come up with a nice bonus,i may try using their services.

• 1 month later...

Well, if you really checked the ecurrency then you will see that there's still problem in the exchangers as I don't see many new accounts here because of the unsuccessful deal with the exchangers here.

but i still see this thing still online until now, even today i have problem when accessing them and i just surprised that they have debit card which make me think they are little good in this feature rather than Liberty Reserve that don't have any.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, its a good move so they will able to be in their status although, it does not mean that their problem is already solved because we know that it is still not good to use because they still lacking of good exchangers.

i also never heard any issue about that exchanger anymore, but actually i am still shock with that thing will happened again, i see some poeple loss because of that exchanger things, and with this debit card i hope will clear all the things

hmm nice payment processors, they have SSL protection and i already registered here to see if i can make a good amount from DMT or from the other forums, but i see the only merchant here is the exchanger so far i don't see any other merchants that used this payment processors

This is the first time that I have seen this payment processor. I am sure that they are still new in the market and not yet as popular like any other payment processors out there. If programs will accept payments coming from this payment processor then I might try it but as of now, since its new. I will just let it pass by, unless they offer some good benefits.

This is the first time that I have seen this payment processor. I am sure that they are still new in the market and not yet as popular like any other payment processors out there. If programs will accept payments coming from this payment processor then I might try it but as of now, since its new. I will just let it pass by, unless they offer some good benefits.

i am still skeptic about this payment processor even i already have an account here, but we don't know about future so that is why i still use them even not frequently but so far i only see DMT and MTW as one of the site that supported them.