Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

t2moneyklub - t2moneyklub.com

I Am Not Admin

Hello and welcome to T2MoneyKlub I know what you are thinking and the answer is a solid NO! We are in no way connected to justbeenpaid, Frederick Mann, Carl Pearson, or any other people connected to that program and/or persons. As a matter of fact, with the exception of the domain name, 2% daily concept with 4 hyip units expiring to produce a $60 2x2 forced matrix. We could NOT be further from the above set up. Now you are probably thinking 'hmmm... but why so familiar and how so different?.. Also why did they use 'that' name??' Well, I suppose the best way to explain it, is to ask yourself to think of an old movie, maybe one from the 1970s. Which starts out great, exciting, thrilling, until about half way through when you start totally losing the plot! then it becomes torture, you start to lose 'interest'.. Then the ending leaves you totally disappointed. Then someone comes along and produces a remake of that movie. The movie has the same title, and the same general plot but this time, the producer and director have managed to get the formula totally correct, to the point you just don't want it to end... That is what we have managed to do with T2MoneyKlub2. Well the best part is, there is no need for the movie to end... Why? Because we are NOT a PONZI! As a matter of fact, we HATE ponzis!! We want to smash all ponzi schemes to bits, we want to pull the rug out from under the feet of ponzi admins, and we most of all want to see this industry shaken up to the point that unless an admin has a plan to rival ours, then they will struggle to ever get a member to sign up. That is what is our foremost motivation. I myself have been a victim one too many times in this industry and it stops HERE AND NOW!! We would like to invite you all along for the ride of a lifetime. We have a fantastic program here for you, and it has everything you loved about the 'above program' but we have removed every single thing that people complained about, leaving a fully sustainable program that is being fed from so many different directions it will make your head spin. For a full explanation of how we are different and how we put your money to work almost immediately, then feel free to click on 'MULTIPLE INCOME STREAMS' in the menu on the right, or just click >>>HERE<<< We are promising two things, here and now... We will not shove a load of false advertising, over-hyped psychological marketing pages in your face. Filled with empty bottom promises of untold fortunes and backed up with false endorsements from media moguls and iconic entrepreneurs. We just tell you the facts.. Take it or leave it. We will GUARANTEE that not a single member can lose a cent in this program, we have that in our terms and conditions and we stand by that... Something a ponzi can never promise. Also just to add... We want you to know that this will be a hugely 'member involved' opportunity. So if you have the free time available, we would love to have a chat with you regarding helping run the vast elements that are coming soon. We will always be looking for members to assist with the day to day administration of our websites, as well as moderating forums, running chat rooms, so many things.... so don't just throw your hard earned money into the pot and sit back, have a hand in your own destiny.... Join the team, and Join the fun. Because making money is FUN. David Bell.

Minimal Spend: $10

Plans: 2% daily for 75 days

Maximal Spend: $Unlimited

Withdrawal: Instant

Why would I trust ponzi that starts by saying that they're not a ponzi, while taking their domain and the whole business scheme from a ponzi, and crippling it with limited userbase that ultimately will lead to the fall of it? I don't get it...

• 3 weeks later...

I agree with your observation. I think its just a cheap version of jss. I don't know if its owned by jss since its has video of jss or its just riding the popularity of jss. RIght now if for me if you want to invest in here its better you invest in the real deal and that is jss. Because at least in that site you are investing in the original site.

it is same like JSS, from what i see they copied their strategies and the bad thing here is the minimum amount of deposit also same, even the script looks different but i don't see anything good with this program, maybe they will paid about 3 rounds and then we will never see them

Well,most of programs using this investment method are similar to Justbeenpaid.I don't care about that though if the admin can at least manage members fund in a good way.The admin should be able to pay investors on time,that is what matter to me.

The program have been popular perhaps when its name change its popularity decrease and also the programs scripts accept just two browsers of which mobile users can participate.we all have to know that nothing last for ever just invest how much you can afford lossing and the play along with your profits.

Well,most of programs using this investment method are similar to Justbeenpaid.I don't care about that though if the admin can at least manage members fund in a good way.The admin should be able to pay investors on time,that is what matter to me.

so you make investment here? i hope so, if you paid it will be better for us too. but i don't know if they can pay for a long time it means they are good but for some sites like this i don't think they will survive, but i think that is depend to the admin motivation to create this investment site

I am not working on the site yet.I have enough investment sites already and i love maintaining those ones that are established ones rather than investing with the new ones i don't know much about.The admin really need to find other ways to maintain the site and not depend entirely on what members invested.

i wonder if you all know about this before, this site actually is JSStripler 2, which changed their url, so that is why the concept looks like them, well so far i see this program still paying after doing some research, and even they are changed their name people still trust them

i wonder if you all know about this before, this site actually is JSStripler 2, which changed their url, so that is why the concept looks like them, well so far i see this program still paying after doing some research, and even they are changed their name people still trust them

Just wondering why is their a disclaimer?

We are in no way connected to justbeenpaid, Frederick Mann, Carl Pearson, or any other people connected to that program and/or persons

Does it mean they really don't have a connection to this people or they are trying to cover up something? But I guess its really does not matter if we are earning in here right? But once a site like this turn to scam then theirs many talks about this and about that.

I think its better that we are always in caution side.