Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

constant-income - constant-income.com

I Am Not Admin

We are a private equity investment firm that focuses exclusively in Real Estate Investments, mainly within the Asia Pacific Region. Headquartered in Singapore, we operate as an Investment Manager under the Securities and Futures (Licensing and Conduct of Business)

PLAN Hospitality:

1.50 Daily Interest

Minimum Deposit: $20

Minimum Shares: 2 Units

Maximum Shares: 100 Units

Price Per Share: USD 10

PLAN Residential:

2.00 Daily Interest

Minimum Deposit: $1000

Minimum Shares: 50 Units

Maximum Shares: 150 Units

Price Per Share: USD 20

PLAN Commercial:

2.50% daily interest

Minimum Deposit: $3000

Minimum Shares: 100 Units

Maximum Shares: 200 Units

Price Per Share: USD 30

PLAN Combination:

3.00% daily interest

Minimum Deposit: $6000

Minimum Shares: 150 Units

Maximum Shares: 500 Units

Price Per Share: USD 40

I would like to say the poster that his/her ref. link has a technical error , so need to fix it as soon as possible. Plans are good that we can get reliable profit of 1.5%/days from them and admin can afford it easily. But their low minimum deposit amount is little bit high because they need $20 for get start - which is best for get better profit but high for newcomer. I wish that admin should reduce their base amount to $5 or $10.

This program is not available here, I have been trying to access this site but looks like offline at this moment, but the ROI offered in these plans has been reasonable, so hopefully we can expect the site to return as soon as fixing the server issue if any, but minimum of $20 is set at quite high range to participate in it.

This site is not open for me now. Probably they might lost their bandwidth or just remover all data from host. As they offered too high RoI then they won't pay us, so just closed their site and hide from us. They might stay here for gain their fund collection. These types of people should try to came back again with new location. We need to identify them with whois record.