Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

deposit2012 - deposit2012.biz

I Am Not Admin

Welcome to deposit2012

DEPOSIT2012.BIZ . is a short-term oversea investments offerring company, just launched in march. 2012. It is a private investment program which invests mainly in Foreign Exchange (FOREX), Stocks, Stocks on Margin (CFDs), Futures, and with Commodities, and fixed income products. We are established by a group of experienced traders and market analysts. Our success is founded on the strength of investment research. We offer 120%-170% after 5 days, 150%-200% after 8 days, You don't need to go to banks or financial organizations to purchase the plan, cause we enable you to purchase it via libertyreserve payment system, online and instantly! And it is tax-free!

Minimum spend: $1, Maximum spend: $20,000

You make a valid spend into this plan and we pay 120% - 170% through 5 days, directly to your libertyreserve account! We charge no fee for the payout. For example, you invest $100, you will be paid $120 through 5 days, total $100*120%=$120, directly to your libertyreserve account!

Plans Spend Amount($) Total Profit Total Return

A $1- $100 120% after 5 days Total 120%

B $101- $200 130% after 5 days Total 130%

C $201- $300 140% after 5 days Total 140%

D $301- $400 150% after 5 days Total 150%

E $401- $500 160% after 5 days Total 160%

F $501- $20,000 170% after 5 days Total 170%

Really very simple site with classic looks that we can see their plans. We also can see daily currency exchange rate with positive graph. We can test their project because we need only $1 of token value to get start with them. Then our daily profit will be like 4% because their total return after 5 days is 20%. I wish that they should clear our first payout request.

Latest news update from the program as on 17th March regarding the payment updates in this program !

All requests for withdrawal of March 17 have been processed! Thank you for being with us!

All Rights Reserved by deposit2012.biz. © 2012

this program is ok, considering the fact that the minimum deposit in here is just one dollar, i believe the roi of 120% after 5 days be sustainable for long,i have seeing couple of prgrams that has last over 100 days with almost same plan like this one, though am not saying this one will last that long cause i dont see any protection with might make the program vulnerable to attack at the long run.

The site looks indeed hideous - getting decent script and layout is not that expensive, yet it affect directly how the program is seen with the eyes of the investor. Their ROI is quite big, but investors should be able to give this a round or two - personally I get very bad chills from the site itself, and I'm not confident in investing into it, despite the minimum being only $1 and having very nice return after just five days.

This program seems to be online for around four days now, but their news section always have confirmation message updated on daily basis regrading the withdrawals processed, I think it would take one more day to know their original status as the minimum plan term is five days to wait to get paid for the profit.

It seems that they are paying now and they just going to complete another weeks as they just completed a successful week and stay in day 8. But we need some more evidence by which we can judge their quality with perfect match. We need some community connection, monitors and some server update. After that we can able to understand their current position.

Though there is no status update from monitors listing this one, I think we should give it a try as the minimum amount asked to participate in this program is as low as $1 and after eight days plan is also having a better minimum set at $10, but the first plan is more comfortable, I hope it will pay for few rounds.