Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

instant-double - instant-double.com

I Am Not Admin

Welcome to Instant-Double.com

Instant-Double is intended for investors who are looking for an investment programme that will consistently pay sustainable returns on their investments.Our plans have been set up for the overall success of our members and the longevity of our group. They have been tested for some time in all of the markets where we make transactions order to test the stability and realistic nature of our rates.You ready to stop working for money and start having your money work for you?

They have been tested for some time in all of the markets where we make transactions order to test the stability and realistic nature of our rates.You ready to stop working for money and start having your money work for you?

Make a Deposit:

Select a plan:

Doubler Your Money After 12Hour

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $5 - $100 200.00

Calculate your profit >>

150% After 3Days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $3 - $100 150.00

Calculate your profit >>

JOIN NOW

there are two plans only here , the first plan gives high ROI 150% after 3 days + principle back but it is lower than the second plan . the second plan seems to be unreasonable because the total return is 200% after 12 hours , I cant trust that this new hyip site can pay for more than 2 days .

This is simple ridiculous because many times later we see a site who can tells us that they just willing to give us a double value. So my question is are they doubler site then just move it to multi matrix section. Design is very boring as everybody may get irritate. Their basic plan is double return after 12 hours - mean 200% scam. No one can get pay their deposit value. so we have to wait for any monitor report and after that we can take this little risk with $5 of LR.

Site looks decent, yet lack SSL and DDOS protection that they claim to have. This with the fact that their plans are very risky and extremely unsustainable, so I guess this one won't survive for that many days before it's gone. Program has been running three days now, but no monitors on site, so maybe they've already deemed this one as not worth of their time, and maybe so should we.

Double on investment in just twelve hours is quite risky plan to venture with, also one of the old scam hyips used the same kind of script before that didn't pay for more than one or two days, anyway, instant payment feature will attract investors to it, even minimum allowed is set at $5 affordable amount in here.

As we already know that hourly profit can not be possible, so we predicted that this site would become a scam site in very future. If I'm not wrong then the site has gone and closed their site by delete all data from host. This is really bad news from those people who just gave their important fund into their scam program to get huge profit. But I would like to say you all again to never try to make any greed,