Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Who knows the latest forex strategy in the market?

chuna1985

I don't know the latest trading strategies but maybe you can found it in trading strategies section in forum and other forum. also you can search it self in search engine site such as google or yahoo. I only use fractal indicator to scalping and fibbonacci pivots indicator to long term trading.

• 1 month later...

In the market and forex there is no last strategy because the market change his face and moved every 6month so we have to make new strategy by our skills and experience and this is by time that we trade in the charts...

so you can make your strategy every time you want and this is will be the last strategy .....good luck

I think the more you trade the more you learn and the more different strategies comes up. I don't know if everyone uses the same strategies.

strategy is so complex to determine and depends on our circumstances that determine the diversity of the strategy, and I'm sure all will not be far from that expected, so it is probable that the same strategy each other

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i don't think leverage has an effect in our earning. according to what i have seen in my own live trading. leverage only allows us to choose big lot. if we use small leverage we can't use big lot not unless we change our leverage to bigger leverage. that is why it is advisable to use 1:1000 leverage. so you don't need to keep changing your leverage. you can just adjust your lot or volume in each trading.

No, Indieover, you are wrong. A high leverage means that instead of buying 1000 lots, you will be able to buy 2000 lots with the same amount of deposit. It's like giving you a chance to buy several times your purchasing power. Consequently, any pips made is multiplied by your trade volume which has doubled in the example.

• 2 years later...

Well, your strategies is refined daily by the current market conditions. No two days is ever the same so you will have to trade accordingly. Your strategies could be refined in a demo where you get to trade and see if things work out or not. The best of any strategy is to prevent large losses and to gain profit. Now, if you don't use stop loss, it will hurt you a lot so use stop loss to prevent large losses. 

many traders busy to search good trading strategy while they are forgot to observe the market and indicators function. they are want to get instant way to become profitable. however, even though they are found the best strategy, I am sure they won't able to make it work properly if they are not understand how the market work and indicators function in trading strategy.

• 4 weeks later...

We all have our own strategies and I don't think that any new strategies are out there that traders haven't known of in the past since there are only so much way to trade like short term trade, long term trade, scalping and so on. I mean are there more that. I guess you can formulate your own strategies like how much capital to use and how much leverage to use. You can also guess as how much risk to take and how much stop loss to use. Also, you must understand how each day is different and trade accordingly. 

• 2 months later...

several investors busy to locate good dealing method though they may be did not remember to see or watch industry and indications functionality. they may be want to get instant strategy to turn into profitable. however, though they may be located the most beneficial method, More than likely they don't capable of ensure it is function effectively whenever they are certainly not appreciate how industry function and indications functionality in dealing method.

Each trader takes his time to know the best strategy he or she will adopt in Forex. That is why Forex is more like a continual process when it comes to learning. No one will ever say he gas had it all in terms of knowledge and the best a trader could do for himself is to always strive to learn.

• 1 year later...

I don’t know about latest strategy, but one thing I can tell you with real certainty and that’s to go with the trend, it will always work very well, but if you are unable to plan properly then you will face issue at every stage of your career. The simpler the strategy is the easier chance of making profits will be and I am able to create really simple method with help of OctaFX broker, it offers us brilliant 50% bonus on deposit, it’s seriously useful and helps in in every possible way.

I am wondering what you all mean by the latest strategy in the market? As far as i know the strategy is just like that, i know some people trying to create new strategies but that is just like that there are no big impact to the market, basically it is all derived from technique such as Scalping or something like that.

• 1 month later...

I am wondering what you all mean by the latest strategy in the market? As far as i know the strategy is just like that, i know some people trying to create new strategies but that is just like that there are no big impact to the market, basically it is all derived from technique such as Scalping or something like that.

I think that is usually the question newbies ask because they lack that confidence in themselves and are always looking for ways to make things work. There is no latest strategy in the market that will favour anyone unless the person will on his own learn how to develop and make his skills something worthwhile.

@decub: Maybe what i said before is wrong but there are a bit innovation in market about the strategy, mostly are technical or even maybe hybrid between those two(fundamental and technical). As for me there is no use especially if you already have strategy that proven giving you most profit to your trading. But if you are trading-nerd maybe following something like this is a good idea.

There won't be any latest Forex strategy since there are different trading strategies in the market for one to use. It is when the trader knows how to trade that he or she can know the way to manage his or her trading strategy. Forex is a business where the person doing it will have to develop his or her own skills to trade. If you know and also understand the way to build up a strategy for yourself, then you will know how to make the best from it.

• 1 month later...

I think if we explicitly talking about technical analysis i think there will be newest strategy that developed by many experts around the world, some shared for fee while the others must paid some fees in order to obtain that strategy. As for fundamental i think that will keep stick around that.