Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

New-Today - new-today.org

I'm not admin

Digital deposits bank “NEW TODAY” is unique financial product aimed to indirect investment in stock actives – actions and bonds.

This is ready-made, ultimately client-friendly financial strategy, clear and responsive investment plan which allows not only to receive income, but also to assure absolute protection to the investments.

Working with digital deposits bank “NEW TODAY” does not require neither any special knowledge, nor any time consumption. Client determines only the amount of deposit and investment duration - "NEW TODAY" does not limit its clients in amount of funds to invest or length of investments.

That is how it works.

Our client (an individual) opens a private personal account in “NEW TODAY” (the process is simple and takes only a few minutes), thereby automatically becoming an investor of digital deposits bank “NEW TODAY”. Then the client transfers funds to this account, and daily interest starts to be charged to this transferred sum of money immediately. Charged interest is automatically added to principal deposit after 24 hours and becomes available to withdraw (capitalization of a deposit).

The investor can withdraw funds in full or in parts, or, alternatively, replenish the account voluntarily at any moment. In case of multiple operations of withdrawal and replenishment, interest covers only that sum of money that in fact stayed on the account continuously within current day (for 24 hours).

All the funds received from clients are placed on trading account of the company Stock Trading & Invest Anstalt. This account is used by Stock Trading & Invest Anstalt traders for conducting trading operations on world leading stock markets on everyday basis.

Features

• Plan only one + 1% daily
  • Referral program - 10 % of daily income of the invitee
  • Payment processor - Liberty Reserve
  • DDOS protection and SSL by Thawte
  • Principal deposit is available to withdraw at any time
    Support e-mail: support@new-today.org
    Manager's e-mail: manager@new-today.org
    Head Office: 197-A, Old Bakery Street, Valletta VLT 1455, Malta

link to site <-- NEW-TODAY

i don't browse the link it says "Maintenance. Please try to refresh the page a few minutes. Thank you for your understanding." i'll w8 to see the script of this website.

well, site is fine..

My payment received in an hour waiting only :)

I think you better give another tried here m8..

• 1 month later...

This program has a different concept for the referral bonus. T^hey pay the referer 10% of the referrals' daily payout. That way, they will really pay in excess of 10% as referralcomission to thee referrer except that the payment won't come once,.

Though i know nothing else about this forum, This i must admit is a nice strategy to make all their members to keep on inviting other members since they will take home a good percentage of all the referrals earnings.

Client determines only the amount of deposit and investment duration - "NEW TODAY" does not limit its clients in amount of funds to invest or length of investments.

I can't believe this. Is this for real? We decide how much we deposit and how long we invest? That's good news. This could be a long-term or a short term although most investors would choose the latter like me. I'll bookmark the site.

• 2 weeks later...