Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Estrellainvestments - www.estrellainvestments.biz

I am not the admin of this site.

About Estrella Investments

Our investment fund is founded by Estelle BAUER founder of an offline investment fund from europe. The Estrella Investments Fund used to invest in real estate in the earlier times, when the number of investors grown, we decided to open for other investment markets as well as online investments too, and the so popular forex market. This online investment fund now gives the possibility to a wider range of investors from all over the world to be the part of our earnings, by starting from an investment as low as $10. For start Estrella Investments Fund provides to its online investors an easily achievable daily return rate from 5% upto 6%(not including the returned principals)

Investment Plans: I have copied the image for better viewing purposes. :)

plan-image.jpg

*Accepts LR, PM and AP

*5% referral commission

https://estrellainvestments.biz/?ref=valexer

Starting with $10 we can get 5% daily return but we've to fixed our capital for next 30 days - mean our profit will be like 1.66+%/day. Because 50% of total net profit will be given after 30 days. This site has valid ssl encryption but need one site lock. Design of the site looks like a forex broker. Hope that we should get pay from them. Expect some short term plan with natural RoI, by which newcomers should gain faster profit.

With SSL security feature and unique script this program looks attractive and worth give a try with a minimum investment of $10, but these plans usually are involved with a kind of risk in them, since they are mid term plans, 5% daily requires twenty payments to reach BEP, thus it is important that the site should be active for at least three weeks.

We thought that this site may give us better service because like on-time payment as they have forex business and positive ssl. But they have bad intensity because they never want to give us payment so just stopped paid. Only a single active monitor is there and it said that they won't pay. So just stay away from those site. Probably the just made this site to catch some stolen fund.

Its been 4 to 5 days since this hyip launched and admin still did not fix all the things.In latest news i can still see errors.Its now going to complete one week so should be ready to use latest news function to motivate users.Anyway, investment plans are good but needs a lot of advertising for sustainability.

@macky110, I completely agreed with you that admin is very irresponsible because he/she needs to fix all problems including data items. I wish that admin should return after a long collapse. But still we are looking for some evidence by which we can detect their quality and can able to judge them. Expect that some existing members should help us to know about the site in details.

This is a scam program online actually, it hasn't paid for a week online now, it just is opened to get fresh funds online, that is the reason even monitors declare it a scam and move this one to blacklist programs, we should be careful with these kind of programs that never pay a single investor but stay opened to lure investors.